Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default does anyone have pizza hut recipes?

anyone happen to have the recipes for pizza hut pizzas?

i need everything from how they make the dough to the sauce

Thanks
    Karma Level

Great you can make pizza for the judge, while you await the ruling on trademark infringement.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have to ask... WHY? Why would anyone WANT to make those rubbery sloppy excuses for pizzas??

I dont know the recipes but I would guess that its all processed. i.e its Pizza Hut's own 'pizza' sauce and all the meats are processed in a factory and bagged up and shipped.. Same with the dough

My advice would be - get some proper authentic pizza recipes or better still make your own. If you absolutely have to go commercial, look in the direction of Pizza Express
    Photography: Nikon D50 - 18-55mm, 70-300mm, 105mm Macro, 2 x 2gb SD Cards, Jessops Tripod, LowePro Rucksack

Thanks
    Karma Level

and when i say procsessed i mean artificial flavours... i.e chemicals that taste like pepperoni and spicy chicken and the actual meat is the shittiest part of the animal you could think of, like the testicles and the eyelids
    Photography: Nikon D50 - 18-55mm, 70-300mm, 105mm Macro, 2 x 2gb SD Cards, Jessops Tripod, LowePro Rucksack

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah i suppose your right wizer, although i dont mind the taste of pizza hut pizza's. I think you might have got a few of your wires crossed with mcdonalds though.

My friends younger brother is starting a job at a pizza hut soon, he'll be in the kitchen so i guess he'll find out if its all processed or if they do actually make something in there, i'm guessing that the only thing thats processed would be the sauce becuase its not really that hard to make the base, i dunno what the deal with the meat is though cus i'm a veggie.

The reason i wanted the recipes is becuase i have been making the pizza's and they taste pretty good but thier missing something. I guess my only hope is to just find more recipes made by real chefs' and try to work from those.

Thanks
    Karma Level

http://www.recipelink.com/copycat.html P 555 - 580

All U need to know in return I will be expecting 10% of all monies earned from this info to cover my research fees
    Did I ever tell you you're my hero?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Nearly forgot - the real difference between pizza hut and other pizzas is the stuff they spray em with before they go in the "oven" (it's generally a conveyor belt system now). Anyway tey use a spray of egg, milk and water to give them that shiny glazed look when they're done.
    Did I ever tell you you're my hero?

Thanks
    Karma Level

thanks skip

great work

Thanks
    Karma Level

If you follow those recipes using all FRESH ingredients your pizza's will taste 400% better (Fresh does not mean dried herbs). Better than pizza hut too. Their ingredients ARE Processed and they're certainly not using things like fresh herbs. I cannot see a huge company like Pizza Hut not using processed meats. To keep the flavours consistent throughout the country they would have to be. The veg will all be fresh, but the meats and sauces/flavourings will all be straight from the factory.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I used to work for Pizza Hut while I was at college, and everything came pre-prepared for us. The veg came in little bags already chopped, the dough came in little portions ready for proving, cheese was alredy grated etc. If I remember rightly the only thing we had to do was mix the sauce.

Nicci

Thanks
    Karma Level

tought so

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeh, i used to work for Pizza Hut. Was a right state! you were meant to use special cups for the toppings, but we all used our hands (some of my mates smoked...) and it was really bad-cross contamination!! After working for them, i vowed NEVER to give them my money!