Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

More Waffle-comments please

Okay, here we go.

This forum, as the way I see it, is about UFO’s, conspiracies, and such things as “the unexplained”?
    In this thread I’d like to comment on my views of the future, which I believe may involve us all.

These times are not as they used to be, in the sense of what we believe to be FREE, as in essence, we think we are free’re then we really are! To this point, in a sense we are free’re if we look at the past history of mankind, but yet again we are more self-inflicted with today then we realise.

As freedom, is in the spirit and not of this physical dimension, unless we are able to mix both concepts at the same time in the same moment. Being able to see and feel the self-inflicting habitual being we have turned out to be. I have to be very carefully of my choice of words at this point. I just hope there is meaning in what I have said?

Before I even contemplate on the future, we have to able to perceive on the past, and understand what has really happened with our inner spirit. When we talk about our inner spirit, we may think of something magical, or to the point of something being a mystery that only the chosen few are able to even take a grasp on the concept of what is magical or a mystery. All of life in every essence is a mystery, but funny enough, that’s the mystery of life. We are what we make of it, whether we do things right or wrong. That concept alone, give’s us the right to perceive on what we do in our life that may make a difference or not, will depend as to whether life is a mystery or not? It is how you perceive in life and what you make of it, that counts. This is what the people of the past were too feared of doing.

Here I am talking about the self-free willing spirit to do onto life, what you believe you should do that may make a change in life in all aspects. If it is done with compassion, empathy and with full righteousness of your own beliefs, then you have only yourself to answer to, and no body else. That is the true law, not that I’m the one to show you the way, or the one, who thinks he knows the laws, because I'm not and far from it. I believe in my own laws and I think that should count and the same for all the rest of you who are reading this thread, your laws count also. Here I am not the preacher, nor somebody who thinks I am above the rest, because I am far from it, in my own innocent way, just like the rest of us. In my account, we are all one, and come from the same source, whether your righteous or not.

Here, we will come to the PRESENT.

I don’t need to act like I’m some seer into the further. But one that helps you to see into the future by helping you to see what is happening in your present time and moment! Sit back and take a look at what is going on around the world today. With so many wars and control factors battling it out for whom has the most power and control, or those who want World Control. To this point, while this is being fought out, those millions of people’s in this world are starving to death. Never mind the lack of medicine to those poor deprived souls of this earth. All this, THEM and US is fckin bullshit. Sorry for my choice of words, that’s the way I am, and that’s the way it is, well in my view anyway.

I’ve watched the ways we try to do each other out of something, one way or the other. Not that it’s wrong or right, but this is a fact, yes or no? I’ve worn the same tee shirt. I can not deny this fact, in my younger years of course. But that’s beside the point, we are all able to be weak and venerable at any given point in our lives, rightly or wrongly. Threatened or not, we are weak unless enlightened as to what is the truth and what is not?

At this present moment we are faced with DEMOCRATIC ways, which to me, is the same sort of cruelty that went on thousands of years ago, but in a different name or a different cause. But whatever it was, or whatever it is. This is what is happening.

We are threatened with a World conspiracy of World Terrorism that is in our mist? We are told that those who are involved in PERSONAL drug use are in one way or the other involved in Terrorism, if not part of the involvement of World Terrorism? Christ, I’d hate to be part of that, wouldn’t you?
    To be able to have the access of CRIME is to be part of a Terrorist organisation, fck-me, count me out.
    I’m not into Terrorism, but I don’t need a Solicitor to answer my question on personal harmful drugs.

Crime today works on both sides of the field, whether you believe it or not, or want to except it or not. That is for you to decide and not for me. Life is like a chessboard, we all play our own part in this game, whether you believe it or not. Even in our own way of life, we do play a part of this game if we allow our selves to play the game, or play our own game, depends on the out come. But we are still, part of the game. Consciously or not, we are all apart of it.

I do love my life at this present, even though I’m skint to the teeth. I love the knowing ability we are all humans/cross breeds/persons/chip or not…LOL;-). That we can make a difference together, if at all that’s what you think you must do. We lose the understanding of this concept if we are not careful how we perceive on this concept. For instance, War, is not the way, well in my concept anyway? War only brings about bad Karma and circulates the same negative energy, which will only bring about bad times, surly? That’s the way things are in control of those beings that are able to make it,” their control”?
    Fear is our worst culprit; in fact it’s our worst enemy? Graciousness overcomes all fear in all perceptions, if you allow it to be. But we don’t. We are lead by those bad SHEPERDS, who lead the flock that we are supposed to look at in admiration, for all mankind’s’ sake. Where has this brought us? It’s not through world peace, and we will never find world peace, while counties fight things out with force, in any force to win a losing battle in the first place, in my understanding.

There is in my belief, that Secret Societies, are the culprits of these Worldly disasters, but that’s only my point of view, or others as the term may be. We have conniving, attitudes in our habits and it usually comes back on us in one form or the other. But that’s just the survival instinct kicking in.
    We are what we are, and if we don’t like what we are then we should change our habits, yes or no. But the NO would be in the negative form would it not?

Our so-called leaders that are elected or not elected are telling us of nuclear threats from around the world, but they are still there. The public has never heard some of those that are elected of, unless they are told in the last few months of election? In some cases or most cases anyway. All those that are in charge have some hidden something in their wardrobe, as we call it in England. And nobody is the exception, yes or no?

In this PRESENT I’d like to send all available compassion to you that have taken the time to read so far, and to all those that are not able to do such things because of the lack of sources. Even those that are not able to read such thing on this forum or the Internet for that matter still deserve complete compassion. The same goes to those that have been dis-formed from the way of this life, though chemical WARFARE and such.

The future War Craft is here and is hidden from the public. To our own knowledge this is only what we read in fantasy stories or sci-fi movies. But in one way or the other this fantasy will come true, if it isn’t already true? At this present we are lost in the mind confusion of what is really going on, why it is happening, and most of all may be lost in our own self pity. Please prove me if I’m wrong, I only wish I were.

We are told what they in power want us to know, or want us to believe. We are feed with the Worlds worst depravation in the World in our news on the T.V or the Newspaper, or the radio. My way of understanding is: No news is good News. What say you? But we still get this fck-up/bullshi££££££T/ information, like we are supposed to be happy with it. Who the fck wants to know about some persons in some country being sliced up, bombed because of our misunderstanding of that or their cause?
    We are feed with Bullshi££££££T/ all our lives. Then we lose the concept of the real news from within. Stoned, smashed, Charlie-up, smacked-out, fck-up. Rich, poor, skint or got fck-all, but that don’t mean we don’t feel, think, and wonder where this life is going to take all us beings in the End.
    If I may be two minded about this thought, I’d like to give it in two ways: There are those I do give a fck for, whether I know you or not. And those that I don’t give a fck for, but I wish I could, just for the sake of humanity and all that live on this earth. If I had the full power to change thing for the better of all those that dwell on this, I would need all of you support in this concept. But who am I to wish such thing when nobody wishes them? I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong, I only wish I were.

From when I was a child, I wished for a better world where all human beings and all creatures of this earth would be at peace. That’s only my wish, but I wish I were not alone in this thought. Because most of all we are closer to our own self-destruction then we may realise. And why we may ask?

In this PRESENT time and time gone bye, we are at war with each other. Why is this, we do it because it is expected of us, in one form or the other. There are War’s that are hundreds of years old, if not thousands of years old. But we keep on doing the same mistake time after time. Technology in my view is nothing new and possibly far from it. But what do we do with it, and then destroy one another, and all that belong to this earth. At this point I’m not even talking about the animal kingdom, never mind our own.

I think that at this moment we feel we have a right on this earth. I also think we seem to think that we can do with her “in the famine aspect” with the earth and all mankind, what we think we can and fck the rest that may or may not happen? But in my view this is wrong. We are all one in this “what you believe is the universe”. That this one moment in time is meaningless? I think this is the wrong view.
    I think this weird and crazy universe, we all have a true meaning from the aspect of the mentally to the emotional and the physical, to the spiritual side of all condition of our own expression. From the past to the present and the future that is yet to come. In all our wonders and fears as they would like to call it. Can only be better for us all, then be a downfall.

In this day and age, I think your UFO’s are quite explainable in Layman’s terms. Though I do not deny they may have occurred in the past, let’s just say for an easy speech, thousands of years old. This does not mean that, we, as mere souls, are not able to think or create such technology, must be absurd? Surely this is not the case?
    We are given so many hints to the esoteric knowledge, that we come blind if not really innocent to what is really going on, but then are we really innocent for our own blindness as to what is really happening in this World. Only you the reader can contemplate this, if you are in the mind to do so.

It is not for me to judge, for I don’t want to be judged back, but in this line of openness we can come to some understanding of what is, to the point of what isn’t. This alone I believe we will hold for so long, before technology takes over. Then where will we be?
    Imagine all our thoughts, past, present, and maybe future hopes, being taken away from us. And yet again, what’s to say this has not already happened?
    The late forties or early fifties has now shown us how such things as the CIA or such kinds of people can or are able to manipulate the human consciousness/subconscious’s for their own ends. The old saying is where there is a means; there is an end, product if you will. Depending on how you look at it.
    But surly chipping people must be wrong, it can’t be natural surly?

I’m not saying that this is true, or untrue, but what’s to say that the present isn’t already the past. That everything we think we have done, could be undone or maybe not. This is just a thought. I’d be fcked if the “thought police” were about, maybe I’m lucky at the moment to have this opportunity to express what I feel, and I don’t give a fck about what is perceived to be prejudice. Though I don’t feel prejudice to anyone. But yet again I am entitled to my own views, just as you are “the reader”. In fact I’m surprised you have got so far.

I for one have been lead to believe things are not what they seem to be. This is only my expression, and I may differ to anyone else’s point of view. But I would like to express, through my own experiences, that things are not what they seem to be on the surface, of what we think we see to be reality. Reality has many expressions, and so don’t we all? That’s for sure, eh?

The multi-commercial side of life survives for it’s own reason, to a means to an end.
    Whether this is your parents, your teacher, your ideal, you’re every lasting guru, to the point of Jesus coming to be your saver. Because this will not happen unless you have control of your own life! That it self would be a mission in it’s self, would it not?

So when we look at the present, what do we see or hear? Would you like to change things?
    All these changes must begin in the mind before we can even put it into practise.

We have a thread where we talk/type about sleep depravation, where the mind is able to switch frequency. This is an all-natural state of trying to understand what we are really about. It is only for those who search within that may gain or not gain. We can not lose by trying, as long as we try, and keep trying.

The FUTURE can only come about in a few ways, depending how you look at it. The way things are being run, there is not much hope for any of us on this plane, before a certain time. If we don’t all fully become conscious of what is really going on, then how can we expect things to change if we are not willing to look at our selves. Because only by looking within can we change our expressions in life to make a difference?

If the water rises as my dreams tell me, then only the one’s that are aware of the changes will change. This I believe. But if and when it happens, everything will not be the same.

The other day, I read of a script from someone from Hollywood that was given to someone in 1992.
    This was called: The Disclosure Project: http://www.disclosureproject.org/about.htm
    I imagine this: It is the (Northern) summer of 2001, and someone presents you with a script for a movie or book that tells how a diabolical terrorist plot unfolds wherein both 110-story World Trade Centre towers and part of the Pentagon are destroyed by commercial jets hijacked and flown into those structures. Of course you would laugh, and if you were a movie mogul or book editor you would reject it out of hand as ridiculous and implausible, even for a fictional novel or movie.
    This is the country that spends over US$1 BILLION a day to defend itself! Absurd, illogical-would anyone really swallow it? The prospect of a shadowy, Paragovenmental and transnational entity exists that has kept UFO’s secret – and is planning a deception and tragedy that will dwarf the events of September 11, 2001.
    The testimony of hundreds of Government, Military and corporate insiders has established this: that UFOs are real, that some are built by our secret “black” shadowy government projects and some are from extraterrestrial civilisations. That, a group has kept this a secret, so that the technology behind the UFO can be withheld until the right time. This technology can, and eventually will, replace the need for oil, gas, coal, ionising nuclear power and other centralised and highly destructive energy systems.
    This five trillion-dollar industry-energy and transportation- is currently highly centralised, metered and lucrative. It is the stuff that runs the entire industrialised world. It is the mother of all special interests.
    It is not about money as you and I think of it, but about geopolitical power-the very centralised power on which the current order in the world runs. The world is kept in a state of roiling war, endless poverty for most of the Earth’s denizens and global environmental ruin-just to prop up this evil world order.
    As immense as that game is, there is a bigger one: control through fear. As Dr Wernher von Braun related to Dr Carol Rosin (his spokesperson for the last four years of his life), a maniacal machine- the military-industrial-intelligence-laboratory complex-would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find our selves today), to the ultimate trump card: a hoaxed threat from space.

This script mentioned about the twin towers going down, where all laws around the world/powers will work with each other to control the world. The fear would be world terrorism, and then from that stage we would have the fear of invasion from out of space from aliens. Now come on, could this really happen to so-called worthless being, as those in the PROTOCALS would call us. As we are only the PROFANE… So they let themselves believe, but maybe I’m to naive to even think that we have our own minds to decide what we want to do, and when we want to do it, what ever it is of course.
    You may be confused at this point as to whether you’re in the future or in the past, or even the present.
    We are now in 2002 are we not? Okay I’m not saying there is no such thing as Aliens, as in a sense we all are, are we not. Never mind what Dolly the sheep thinks, what will Mecca think of next?

The earthquakes that are present today may be natural or man made creations, I know they have this technology, but yet again that’s for you the reader to analyse in your own time. If you have the time, of course.
    This morning there is an earthquake in Italy, how can we know that man never made it happen?
    Do we have the proof/or get the proof? Are we really in mind to know the truth?
    This again we have to analyse, and only by looking in the right places will you find the truth. But will it be the truth you search for?

I once had a dream of the future, where the water had risen, to such an extent that we had no form of transport other then a boat. The only fast transport if you will, was the police and the military, in NEW AGE TRANSPORTATION. Aerial move-ability if that’s the words I can use. In other words, two manned space ships never mind the many-manned ships that will become available to THEM or US.
    There will be many changes in every aspect of life. Does this mean this may be the downfall of mankind it’s self? Or the beginning of the worst scenario that mankind can REMEMBER? Or will ever be able to remember?
    We only know a very little of our past, or should I say our ancestors past, to even try to define what is real and what is not. There is certain knowledge of the past that is hidden from our way of thinking.
    I’m not saying this is a wrong thing to do, but certain things must be protected, whether I like it or not.
    There are things that are unknown, that should be known, and things known that should not be known, but this is for you the reader to analyse, as I have done.

The FUTURE may bring us more understanding if we are lucky to survive the next twenty years or even less. Even if we don’t doesn’t mean to say we will not learn. If we are able to view the world from an external point of view, from an outside view point. Then our spirits themselves will make wonders. We have evolved to such an extent, that we have and can even morally so forget what we are about. Forgetting who we are is the biggest sin. No I’m not religious in the churchly sense, but fully aware in the sense of mankind.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well that's one hell of a post
    Tried to read it all and follow it but found it mostly disjointed and trying to cover every angle

The theme seemed to be one of negativity tho, that somehow the world is under threat from mysterious powers that no one can prove (or more importantly to you it seems) disprove.

Maybe man-kinds inherent nature to be kind and generous will over come all you mention (irrespective of if I think its rubbish or not)

I think that with all conspiracy theories they lack one thing.
    The power of normal man to bring about any major change that they will.

No government or "secret organisation" will ever make descisions for us of the magnitude to which some theorists think.

Fair enough advertising etc makes people think in certain ways and can affect thinking but to say that most men don't have free will is nothing but rubbish in my opinion.

Everyone has complete and utter free will and responsibility to one's self.

Thanks
    Karma Level

[Slip]

Excellent reply, couldn't agree with you more;-).
    Yes we do have free will, but how many people would be willing to use it, even if they thought they would lose life?
    I would hope that self-preservation would be free will for the good, rather then free will being used because of fear. If you get my drift!

Good of you to comment m8 ;-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yup understood mate

Although I think that in general there are a hell of a lot of stupid people that would be washed along, at the same time there are thinkers and people that aren't so naive. Im not talking about conpiracies etc, but people who will stand up for themselves and everyone else

As for people using free will I think its unquestionably if there way of life is threatened, even by tiny events, then people exercise there free will. Most people are happy just to amble along in life following the rules etc. I think theres nothing wrong with that. But in the same instance these people are not to be considered having no free will

Thanks
    Karma Level

[Slip]

Every person has free will, as to how they use it is up to them in the end. And that is our spiritual conceptual rights. If this is the phrase I may use.

Saying this m8, you make a fair comment, shame you not a solicitor with his own fre will ;-)

thankx for you input ;-)