Close

Thread: Wwtbal

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Wwtbal

Can someone please help me with Who wants to be a Legionnaire? - Bell Fruit 25 Jackpot. Its being a bitch and none of us can crack the machine. Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

This isn't a guide but may explain why your not getting much out of it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Overview:

Not really a very good machine by BFM I would only play it if it was showing really well!

Signs:

dropping
    allowing you to get the extra life - although not a great sign really
    letting you have the 3 trumpets for sunny money spins AND it offering you more than £3/4! - which it nearly always does!
    getting you to about £5/6 on the cash trail
    letting you in the cash trail frequently and easily
    offering about 14 feature shots! - they are all crap really the features it tends to offer you all the crap ones and leave win streak and JPR and then never give you the extra shots!
    giving you the sun on the reel for 1 sunny money spin

Playing Method:

This is a bad machine profit wise and will hardly ever streak. If the cash trail is getting up to £5/6 and it is giving you the 3 trumpets then I would go for JP/£12. It doesn't streak so don't expect it to give JP on the next feature. Try and get the trumpets with all skill stops as this is usually the way you get offered the JP. If it's showing these signs then it shouldn't be long before you've got the JP. As Always after this look for the signs again and if they're not there then come off it.

Scoring:

Profitability: 3/10

Social Networking Bookmarks