Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Datel have also very recently removed the AR/Freeloader from the gamecube store section of their site.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wish I'd known this before I visited all the shops in town again - on the off chance.

Well that's it - bollox. I'm not looking again until someone here says that they have bought one.

Datel seriously messed this one up - who needs an import player now that Mario & Resi & Sanity's are available in the UK. They could have made a killing on this a couple of months back - but now its too late.

Thanks
    Karma Level

but if it IS released...watch the floodgates BURST open...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

well its not like they dont wanna release it - remember that they are losing out on money each day that its not released im sure they are working as hard as they can to make it work
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

well maybe they are but they shouldnt bullshit people about when it is to be released, they should forget about publishing release dates and release it when it is ready, as people are getting a bit sick of being pissed about all the time. I emailed them this week and got the same shit as always there are glitches to sort out and another 4-6weeks AGAIN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Social Networking Bookmarks