Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ABCMan

Interest free mortgages

yup you heard it right buy now and pay back over 25 years interest free Sounds too good to be true? well no it realy looks like its going to happen, of course it does mean that house prices will rocket as more people can afford bigger houses but then with no interest you can afford to buy a bigger house cant you?

Well............. actualy no you cant because these are government backed islamic mortgages, thats right they will only be available to our peace loving islamic buddies (and their terrorist supporting brothers) because their religion forbids them from paying interest or so it would seem, which strikes me as odd given the number who pay interest to their money lenders (but i'm sure that the habib bank will be pleased it no longer has to pay interest and the halifax will be over the moon at being able to kill any interest on any accounts held by islamics).

now once again this makes me mad, one rule for us, and one rule for them, its our country, its the non islamic british people who once again get shitted on by this poor subjugated minority.

The property market could be given a £7BILLION boost if plans to give British Muslims "ethical" mortgages get the go ahead. Lenders and religious groups are lobbying Chancellor Gordon Brown to make it simpler and cheaper to offer Islamic mortgages to those whose faith forbids them to pay interest.
    If the three million Muslims living in the UK climb on the housing ladder, values could soar ad demand outstrips supply. And with as many as 5,000 Muslims millionaires with liquid assets exceeding £3.6BILLION, their involvement at the top end of the market could be significant.

Muslims who own their own homes would integrate better into society and have more of a stake in theri communities, say Islamic groups and financial experts. "We know there is a pent up demand in the UK for mortgage finance structured in accordance with Islamic principles" says Andrew Buxton,a former chairman of Barclays and a memeber of a Bank of England working group set up to lobby the government. "The current hurdles make it more complex and exensive than it needs to be. We believe it is wrong to exclude this group from this country's property owning democracy. Owning a property gives people a stake in their communities. They care about their environment and their home and it makes people feel more included in society. We should include Muslims in our mortgage and property market."
    source http://www.kickass-online.co.uk (please note this poster does not agree with all posts and statement on that or any other board)

whilst you are waiting for that link to load, i got this from a slightly dubious source, but its validity seems to be genuine having checked local press reports (although the seemed to omit key details)

Race riots in Lancashire - media cover up!

Recent weeks have seen a significant increase in anti-white attacks in a number of northern English towns including a full scale race riot in an Oldham school.

One such attack includes a father of part African descent, after a claim that an Asian youth had bitten badly his little boy, was confronted by the thug's father and a mob of about 100 of his father's friends and subsequently badly beaten in an incident in Nelson which also saw his car and a police car wrecked.

Further evidence of the tension being stirred up by fundamentalist Extremists has just emerged in Bradford where the local BBC News website reports that 6 car and van loads of these extremists insulted and attacked Hindus celebrating their New Year during a traditional dance festival.

This follows incidents in Bradford last year where Islamic fundamentalists tore down street decorations put up to celebrate the Hindu New Year festival of Diwali. Similar vandalism, of course, has also been directed at Christian Christmas lights and decorations in a number of English towns and cities. Several Hindus have contacted us over past few days over the way in which the politically correct media have failed to point that the bomb attack in Bali was on the last remaining Hindu strongholds in Indonesia after generations of religious and cultural expansionism by hardline Islamics. In their eyes the Bali Hindu New Year atrocity is not just the result of hostility towards the USA and its western Allies, but a further example of the intolerance of Islamic fundamentalism, and a call for all peoples of good will, including moderate Muslims, to make a stand against the cancer of fundamentalism.

While the terrorist attack on Saturday 12th October was clearly aimed at Western tourists in the night clubs of Bali, the fact that the attack was timed to coincide with the Hindu New Year is clear indication of the desire to stir up ethnic and cultural tensions between Islamics and those of other faiths in south-east Asia
    its interesting they mention this Similar vandalism, of course, has also been directed at Christian Christmas lights and decorations in a number of English towns and cities since last year and the year before the main town churches were desicrated and daubed with grafiti with interesting comments like "jesus was a fraud" & rather oddly "whites go home" as well as various comments not readable to anyone used to a modern greco/roman alphabet and another sauing "nuff respect to xxxxxx" with xxxxx being the name of the main islamic ghetto, of course the crib was vandalised so badly a couple of years ago that it is no longer displayed for fear of offending people and our street decorations no longer mention christ or even christmas, just happy hoildays or seasons greetings, even some of those weren't in english (or any other european language ).

i say fair enough if they want interest free islamic mortgages then let them have them, but only from islamic banks for the purchase of property in islamic countries.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

It'll get to the point where we be thinking "If you cant beat them join them"
    I'll see you in the mosgue m8
    Smile it's the second best thing you can do with your lips:D :D :D
    I'd walk a mile for one of your smiles and even
    farther for that thing you do with your tongue.

Thanks
    Karma Level

DAM YOU ABCMAN YOU SLUT! LOL I WANTED TO POST THIS BUT U BEAT ME :

****ing moslems getting more of their own way i dont see us getting interest free mortgages not fair

Thanks
    Karma Level

well if it saves us 75 grand in interest charges i`ll gladly walk about with nail bombs strapped to me and calling my self mohammed

its a disgrace if that ever happens

Thanks
    Karma Level

well said m8, but the name Mohammed for the day and getting the wife to cover her face its fun

however us white people probably will get checked on once a week to make sure we are moslems and not just scamming them while as these real islams will be trusted...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by dingle_666
    well said m8, but the name Mohammed for the day and getting the wife to cover her face its fun

however us white people probably will get checked on once a week to make sure we are moslems and not just scamming them while as these real islams will be trusted...
    Time to clear something up here although I certainly dont agree with this interest free thing I must point out that Islam is not a race or colour thing as some people seem to think it is. Its a religion not a race from a particular country or a particular skin colour .
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 4me2

Time to clear something up here although I certainly dont agree with this interest free thing I must point out that Islam is not a race or colour thing as some people seem to think it is. Its a religion not a race from a particular country or a particular skin colour .
    i see islam how i see it and no 1 will change my views on it

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know this is not about morgages, but last month I was at a scrap yard, when some Albanian guys kept robbing the scrap yard for bits.
    On many occassion, the police were brought in.
    The police refused tio charge them.....and this was every occassion they were called out.
    Now if this was me or you, we would be sending out V.Os (visiting order) so your friends and family can visit while your in jail.

I might turn Muslim just to escape prosecution.
    Good thread this ABCman;-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by dingle_666

i see islam how i see it and no 1 will change my views on it
    If you want to be racist then go ahead and Ill ban your arse this is not open for discussion so think before you reply.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If you want to be racist then go ahead and Ill ban your arse this is not open for discussion so think before you reply.
    eehhh lol i was joking u think im silly enough to make racist comments i retire form this thread

Thanks
    Karma Level

takes the p1ss

Thanks
    Karma Level

from now i wish to be know as MOHAMED ALI AKBAR SMITH THE 3RD

Thanks
    Karma Level

this is seriously ****ed up, what sort of religion says you can't pay interest on things?

I alway thought that religions were purely about belief and faith etc, not how much you pay the bank manager.

How have these people managed all these years getting cars and tv's on credit?? do they just not bother????

..:: EDIT ::..

I've had a quick look about and I guess this page has something like what they're on about here:

http://www.submission.org/islam/usury.html

Ie:

2:275] Those who charge usury are in the same position as those controlled by the devil's influence. This is because they claim that usury is the same as commerce. However, GOD permits commerce, and prohibits usury. Thus, whoever heeds this commandment from his Lord, and refrains from usury, he may keep his past earnings, and his judgment rests with GOD. As for those who persist in usury, they incur Hell, wherein they abide forever

The Quran forbids usury, not interest. Quite a few states in USA have laws against usury. Usury is defined as excessive interest. A Dictionary defines usury as "an excessive or inordinate premium for the use of money borrowed", "extortionate interest", or "the practice of taking exorbitant or excessive interest." The Arabic language also makes distinction between interest (Fa'eda) and usury (Reba). The Quran forbids Reba or usury.

Earning interest and paying interest is perfectly acceptable, as the Quran has not prohibited interest. Interest is an essential component of the financial aspect of an individual or an organization. Individuals may need to save money in a bank, may carry a credit card for convenience, or may borrow and pay interest for an automobile or to own a house. Borrowing money and thus paying interest for business loans is an essential component for business and organizations. Thus paying interest, as long as it is not considered excessive by the standard of the day and community, to a credit card company, to a financial institution for a loan of any kind (business, car, house mortgage) is allowed and perfectly legal from a Quranic point of view. Also earning interest from a financial institution like a bank or bonds or mutual fund is also fine.

As defined above usury is excessive interest. Unlicensed or illegal moneylenders (mafia as a well known example) charge usury, excessive interest. Such unlicensed or illegal moneylenders are all over the world and can easily be accessed by a few inquiries. For those who live in USA, any individual can find out about these moneylenders by asking about them within their ethnic business community. These illegal moneylenders have entirely separate standards for making loans - they charge excessive interest (usury) and usually rely on someone's life (guarantor) as collateral. The Quran forbids in dealing with usury - borrowing money and paying usury or earning money by charging usury. The Quran specifically states that usury cannot be equated to commerce or taken as a normal business practice. The practice of usury, unfortunately, is prevalent all over the world with individuals and business engaged in this practice.

In practical terms as long as we are dealing with any state-licensed institution like a bank, Mortgage Company, Credit Card Company, etc., we are not violating any Quranic commandment as these institutions usually follow the law of the land and do not charge excessive interest. They calculate their interest rate on daily basis considering the status of the economy and the need of the society. However, if we deal with the illegal moneylenders who practice usury, we are in violation of clear Quranic commandments. This is not to say that one may not borrow or lend money to a friend or relative and even charge interest. Such transaction must be in writing as the Quran cleary commands in verse 2:282 and may involve interest, to at least pay for the cost of the loan to the lender if any, and compensate for any change in the value of the currency over the time of the loan, but should not involve usury.

--

And another one:

http://islam.about.com/library/weekly/aa022200a.htm

* Muslims are not to deal in interest. "Those who devour usury will not stand....Allah has permitted trade and forbidden usury.... Allah will deprive usury of all blessing, but will give increase for deeds of charity...." (Qur'an 2:275-6) "O you who believe! Devour not usury, doubled and multiplied. But fear Allah, that you may really prosper." (3:130) This prohibition is for all interest-based transactions, whether giving or receiving, whether dealing with Muslims or non-Muslims. It is reported that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) cursed those who pay interest, those who receive it, those who write a contract based on it, and those who witness such a contract.

And more at http://www.islamzine.com/carlo/shari33.html

Unbelievable, if I'm reading the first one right it says that it's perfectly fine to earn interest but not to pay it.

So what happens if they're using a Muslim bank, do they earn interest there? And if so is it then not a sin that the bank is then paying interest to all of the account holders?

Or is that how they work - you don't pay interest but you don't earn it either?
    Last edited by Aido; 3rd November 2002 at 03:43 PM.
    Go shagging in Prague or live it large in Vegas !!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Whoa !! an intrest free mortgage, i was just looking to buy a new house might as well get a nice big house

Cheers

ABCMan

Originally posted by us
    Whoa !! an intrest free mortgage, i was just looking to buy a new house might as well get a nice big house

Cheers
    if they do it you might as well take advantage US because you know there will be many who dont see themselves as british who will if only to rub our noses in it.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

This action is taking the piss and rubbing my face in it. Its about time something is done about the british way of life and if I lived in there country, I would have to abide by there law.........

So why cant they abide by our law?

Its the same thing all over again.

One rule for them and one rule for us and its us who get it in the neck for calling them p******, w*** and thats classes as racist but if they call us whities and a dam sides more, then thats ok.

Were is the justice in this way of life for us true british people and I mean white people.

*These are my view and mine only*

EDIT : I'VE EDITED YOUR THREAD AS THE AUTO CENSOR DIDNT PICK THEM UP, THIS THREAD WAS ONCE AGAIN POINTING OUT THE DEVIDE BETWEEN THE WAY THE NON ISOLAMIC POPULATION OF THIS COUNTRY AND THE WAY THE POOR SPECIAL CASE DOWNTRODDEN MOSLEMS GET TREATED, NOT TO BE USED FOR WHAT COULD GENERALY BE TERMED RACIST ABUSE. PLEASE BEING ANTI ISLAMIC IS NOT A CRIME, BUT UNDER UK LAW SAYING NASTY THINGS ABOUT ANY PARTICULAR RACE IS (even the french ).
    Last edited by ABCMan; 3rd November 2002 at 10:14 PM.
    I’m alive and kicking yeh baby.

Thanks
    Karma Level

My neighbour,a policeman at one of Glasgows largest police stations swears that they abide by an unwritten rule that no "asylum-seeker" shall be charged with any crime unless it falls into the category of rape,murder etc.
    The reasoning being,that the paperwork/paperchase,and breakdown in community relations,is just not worth the hassle.

Wow!!..interest free mortgages,untouchable by the law...Im beginning to understand the attraction of these religions more and more.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i`d like to know when we are gonna get a real govenment, in this country,one that puts the majority first,and not the minority(south africa did this minority rule thing and look at the sh1t they got off everyone)
    "God is a comedian, playing to an audience who are too afraid to laugh...."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by The Realist

Were is the justice in this way of life for us true british people and I mean white people.

*These are my view and mine only*
    Since when does a true British person have to be white ? :rolls:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Since when does a true British person have to be white ? :rolls:
    they may be british but they'll never be ENGLISH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast