Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    FROGMAN

Default To Raptor Help Me If You Can

i have been a member of this site for quite a while under a different username.

i came home at 10pm tonight and tried to get onto the site and i found that i couldn't.

registered under this username to find out why i couldn't and then saw a post or 2 that i'm not happy about.

my pc has been infected with a sub7 virus and most of my harddrive has been wiped kids pictures , baby photos the lot.

then i did a search of my old username and that was when i found the posts i'm referring to.

it seems that somebody has registered on here using a username that i used to use about 3 or 4 months ago and posted some really sick stuff about people and this site in general.

these posts were not made by me and 1 in particular is very inaccurate.

its obvious to me that any ip or account of any kind can be traced and personal information be obtained , but to use it in the manner it was before at least emailing me and letting me know your concerns or intentions first would have been helpful.

i understand that something i posted on here may have offended somebody , maybe it was worded wrongly and i aollogise for it .

but the post that were made by the other person were nothing to do with me at all.

all i can say is sorry for making the comments i made in the thread that is now closed.

i have already reported the breach of security to my isp .

i am not a racist , never have been , and hope i never will be.

you only have to look at any of my previous post to see that i have never used that language towards anybody.

i can only ask that you lift the ban on my username so that i can speak to people on the site so that i can reasure them that i am not the kind of person i have been made out to be.

i'm 32 years old and married with 4 kids and i work hard to support them and lifes to short to make direct isulting and rude maybe even vulgar comments towards other members who have helped me out with problems in the past.

please remove the part of the thread with my post code on it , remember i have small children and i dont want them to suffer from this.

thanks

big bad dog

simon g robinson

sgr@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks
    Karma Level

cmon dude a sub7 trojan from this site?? chances are sdomeones sent u an exe file with the trojan attached, and then u opened it and someone haxored u and deleted shit which isnt nice at all.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ill lift your ban right now.

Come back to this thread and post again but whatever you do change your password.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

FROGMAN

didnt say it came from this site just said it has been on my pc , i dont open exe's but the wife uses the pc aswell so i dont know what she's clicked on .

thing is what was put in that thread has upset me quite a bit m8, and i aint happy about any less than anybody else is.

so if anybody can help me sort this out i'd be grateful

FROGMAN

Originally posted by 4me2
    Ill lift your ban right now.

Come back to this thread and post again but whatever you do change your password.
    it wont let me login

FROGMAN

status still says banned forever

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok I changed my mind for the meantime post what you have to say in here as something very fishy is going on here.

You are saying that someone sub7d you and has been using your old account bigbaddog ? I banned bigbaddog yesterday for being downed right racist in that thread you mentioned.

I think you need to do a bit more explaining and Ill be consulting with the other admins before a decision is made once we have all the info together.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

FROGMAN

no i used to use grove34 a few months ago i think you gave me some df dollars to change it to bigbaddog

grove34 is the username that has been stolen and used

i understand i may have sounded like a racist but i think i may have worded it badly and i can only apollogise for that but the other stuff was posted b4 i even got home from work.

and i'm not a soldier as that idiot pointed out , i actually drive a lorry in croydon and the furthest i've near the middle east is corfu.
    Last edited by FROGMAN; 5th November 2002 at 12:35 AM.

FROGMAN

also the fact that my post code has been put on this site for all to see means now that i've got to go and see the agent i rent from to see if i can move house , because i dont think my kids are gonna be very safe anymore.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by FROGMAN
    also the fact that my post code has been put on this site for all to see means now that i've got to go and see the agent i rent from to see if i can move house , because i dont think my kids are gonna be very safe anymore.
    Your postcode ? what do you mean ? posted where here ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

What on earth were you doing publishing your postcode? :shock:

This is quite a confusing situation - but just to let admin know (most likely already know but still) - he is telling the truth when he says he changed his name from grove34 to bigbaddog a few months ago - i checked

And also, i don't think its very wise to have someones full name to get published in there sigs as punishment - especially when the situation is as confusing as this - and also when the person says they published their postcode for some reason and also when the person says it wasn't even them who posted...

...bah, my brain needs a rest

Thanks
    Karma Level

@frogman i think you are shady

Thanks
    Karma Level

I didnt put that in the siggy I just banned him .

FROGMAN

RAPTOR put it in a post that in the HOS

http://www.digital-forums.com/forum/...threadid=81292

this what i'm not happy about

FROGMAN

its dont take a genius to look up my address on the net and then get my phone number or any other info , and to be honest this is starting to scare me now .

FROGMAN

also if this info cant be removed , it wont be worth coming round here because i'll be gone by tommorow night , and the house will be empty. and this is because some idiot decided to have a laugh with my pc , just hope you know how i feel now.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 4me2
    I didnt put that in the siggy I just banned him .
    Sorry, sorry - my bad

Shouldn't stick my nose in this (reading HOS thread right now)

/me steps away from thread, and lets admin do their job
    Last edited by Xad; 5th November 2002 at 01:04 AM.

FROGMAN

not only has raptor decided to email everybody in my contacts from my hotmail account he seems to have changed the password also so if he could tell me what it is i'd be grateful

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thats the first time Ive seen that HOS post but now I have Im bloody annoyed . Are you trying to pull the wool over my eyes or what ?

How bloody stupid do you think we are here ?

heres the IPs

Grove34

62.30.112.1 (cache-cro-hsi.cableinet.co.uk)
    62.31.64.2 (cache-edi-hsi.cableinet.co.uk)

Frogman

bigbaddog

62.31.64.2 (cache-edi-hsi.cableinet.co.uk)

all the posts from all of these characters were made by you on your PC so do us a favour and go away .

Thanks
    Karma Level

hmm im not ever gonna have a tantrum on here!!! lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast