Close

ABCMan

Default to bbd, grove43,frogman

I have temporaly moved the threads containing personal details to a more secure place.

I'll be honest, i defended your original post as far as i was prepared to, however the grove 43 posts made me change my mind pretty quickly, then the frogman ones made me think again.

there are some questions that deffo need dealing with.

1) groves initial posting was written in a very similar style to your normal ones
    2) even a hacker wouldnt know that you used to be grove as the cookies would have been modified to reflect your new username so how on earth could someone who hacked you have known?
    3) if you were hit with a sub7 then your av should have a log of it when it was found
    4) we have members here who work for blue yonder so i'm sure one of them can confirm that you did report a sub 7 attack at the date and time you claim.

i've put this thread here so discussion can continue

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: to bbd, grove43,frogman

Originally posted by ABCMan
    2) even a hacker wouldnt know that you used to be grove as the cookies would have been modified to reflect your new username so how on earth could someone who hacked you have known?
    I think it must have been the Iamalsogroveondigitalforums.txt on his Desktop, that gave this away to the vicious hackers.

OK, on more serious note, the only reason why I responded to the orignal thread was, I actually believed him at first.

All the best
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

FROGMAN

just like to let you know that i ill b moving house today because of my personal details being posted on this forum.

this is because at 4am i had somebody banging on my door saying "i'm going to getyou and your family as soon as you leave your house"

then i had phone calls for at least an hour after that.

thanks to raptor for ruining not only my sleep but also that of my family and the people who live next door to me.

my blueyonder account is to be cancelled on saturday at my own request and i will no longer be visiting this site anymore due to the fact that it seems i am guilty until proven inocent.

i would just like to thank all the people who have helped me with various things over the months that i have been a member.

and i would lastly say that fair enough if you don't beleive what i've said but without even being the chance to sort these problems out.

hope you can all live with yourselves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think its sad that it has come to this, But there are too many holes in the Sub7 Story to be beleivable.

I think BBD may have underestimated the lengths that people can/will goto ie.. Raptor, I for one hope i never make the same mistake.

Gimp

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hahaha how can anyone come knocking on your door when you just posted a postcode..
    Why didnt you call the police if people were threatening you?? Or go out side and beat them LMAO you talk so much shit its unbeleivable!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by FROGMAN

this is because at 4am i had somebody banging on my door saying "i'm going to getyou and your family as soon as you leave your house"

lololololololol

You made it bad for yourself m8. You could have talked your way out of it, you even had mods and admins sticking up for you, but then you went and pissed it all away by being a childish little c0ckb0y. I hope that 'somebody' (wind?) knocks your fcukin door down while your whimpering behind it.

hahahahah

ABCMan

i was going to say, he wasnt going to need this account either now, but i see its already gone

Social Networking Bookmarks