Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sunday Football website

This is a Sunday football website just for the players etc really - any comments would be appreciated

www.aylesfordvillage.co.uk
    We pay taxes, they want our blood for free so i feel no guilt in ripping the f.uckers off

Thanks
    Karma Level

firsts things first...
    NO ADVERT WILL APPEAR HERE FOR £35 - ALL OFFERS HERE
    if u want sponsors, dont tell ppl they're not gonna get their ad when they've paid their money.. doh..

second of all.. one word comes to mind lol.. "red" but its actually ok i think, seems to go with the rest of it, and i presume that its team colours so its relevant too

what do u need site sponsorship for if its free hosting on lycos, ive just noticed a big fook off ad lol.. is it actually tottaly free on lycos? never been a fan of lycos, so dont really know

erm.. what else.. u could maybe put descriptions under yer fotos, not desparately needed, but it would let ur browsers know what they all are..

tried to have a look at te forum, but i dont really wanna sign up, but i presume its a free generic chat board for yer team etc.. so that prolly fine

al in all, nice site m8, i presume its home made, but its not bad, one of the best ive looked at in here (that havent been done by proffesionals) in a week or 2..... and ive looked at some pish sites lol

but urs is nice.. good work m8... dunno if anyone else has anythin else to add, that i havent mentioned or noticed..

Thanks
    Karma Level

The no advert will appear here text is just a jibe at my skinflint manager who wont fork out to have the site remotely hosted elsewhere so its purely intentional and just a laugh.
    Im not looking at any sponsors or anything at all - i just use the site to bleed new skills i pick up when trying my hand at web design etc - thanks for taking time to make comments, appreciated!
    We pay taxes, they want our blood for free so i feel no guilt in ripping the f.uckers off