Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

stuff i said in the moslem threads

ok ive been told ive said some bad things that might have offended people in the threads but i didnt mean to, u know we all say some touchy stuff but when i get into things i sometinmes go too far so sorry to all those i may have offended its just the person i am

thought i'd post this incase some people hate me etc but u know i wont go that far agaion

Thanks
    Karma Level

i dont remember anything really bad but i may not have read all the posts,or have forgot them, but i have been the same (im not sorry though) but i will say its not really a moslem thing its a fanatical islamic thing,what causes this trouble and h8, look at the nf and the bnp?? we would all be whiter than white if it was up to them with union jacks tattoed on our foreheads,and there religion dont come into it, religion is a really bad thing i think

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

thought i'd post this incase some people hate me etc but u know i wont go that far agaion
    I dont hate you I just think your a **** **** **** **** **** :

Have I missed any four letter words ?

Now seriously I have noticed that you can have mood swings just lately. Are you pregnant or is it that time of the month ?

Right Im off to bed now its been a long day
    Last edited by 4me2; 6th November 2002 at 11:08 AM.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

ABCMan

Dingle, you are still here aren't you?

you havent said anything illegal or against he rules, you have not been banned, you have not not returned to throw insults around.

So i wouldnt worry if i was you.

but if you do ever go too far and get banned, dont sign straight back up and start chucking racial insults at people, its just dumb.

but as it stands, as booboo & 4me2 says i wouldnt worry.

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol dingle your not offensive m8... just dumb
    Photography: Nikon D50 - 18-55mm, 70-300mm, 105mm Macro, 2 x 2gb SD Cards, Jessops Tripod, LowePro Rucksack

Thanks
    Karma Level

hmm why everyone backing out out what was said?

I agree with free speech and all so if its not allowed then should`nt everyone be told so.As for Asians and blacks and the other ethic minortys dont they sort of bring this trouble upon themselfs.They will not integrate with our society (except blacks who i must agree do and actually take crap for what other groups are doing even though they are not at fault themselfs.).They force themselfs to be outcasts and with the amount of money that is spent on housing refugess here each year then what can you expect.Feeling run high and with Unemployment as it is in this crappy country i can understand where these people are coming from.

If freedom of speech is not allowed then so be it as board rules must be followed but let people know whats allowed and whats not.

Lately i have seen a few posts on DF relating to this sort of stuff but i can bet you while your all saying your sorry (which i bet you not as words are easy to type) there is plenty more crap on the net about us whites which is a lot worse than anything said on DF.Personaly myself im not racsist as to that extent but i must admit some stuff i read or see on news does piss me off and get my back up and i can see why other people vent their anger.If you wish for this to stop a simple no rascist comments Rule will put a stop to it once and for all.After all DF has some of the best mods and nothing will go un-noticed for long.

Lets face it this sort of topic is a never ending one - what one person agrees with another one will disagree so basically its best to cut it out all together or go elsewhere if you want to vent your anger.

Thats was a party politcal broadcast by the FP party

Thanks
    Karma Level

i have just read this thread and cant reply as its locked

http://digital-forums.com/forum/show...threadid=81190

but its does make you wonder does`nt it.While the normal man struggles to feed his family or pay his mortgage every month these SPECIAL GROUPS are handed wads of money.

Why ?

We are British regardless if you think we are or not but we deffo a dying breed.Islamics are forbidden from paying back Interest - fook me aint we all.That is the biggest crock of shit i ever heard in my life.Its against my religion to pay for stuff so ill go and take it all OK.

Also this has another bad point if they get cheaper hosuing then what next ?

No interest on food /Clothers GAs /Elec bills ?

and you all really wonder why the state of the country is like what it is today.Of course people are pissed and who should`nt be allowed to.But it seems if we complain to much we are classed as Racist and this aint allowed.If this is the case how else are we to vent our voice over this injustice.

To be honest and this is reading what most of them did after the sept 11 and then the small reports that filter though every now and then i have to agree they get what they deserve.

If they want special treatment then they have to learn to take the shit that comes with it.

Quote from ABCMAN

i say fair enough if they want interest free islamic mortgages then let them have them, but only from islamic banks for the purchase of property in islamic countries.
    this i dont agree with - i say 100% they dont get it at all.If they want that sort of right then they can have it in their homeland not here.Special rules should`nt be made for any race group at all and the goverment wants to take a hard look at why race riots start up every year when they do this sort of crap.

All groups should be treated the same so if they get it then everyone gets it thats my view.

ABCMan

fp would you like to re read EXACTLY what i said in the piecee you quoted me on

strikes me you mis read something somewhere

1) islamic mortgage
    2) islamic bank
    3) islamic country

i'm not aware that wehave islamic mortgages here (yet)
    i'm not aware of any british islamic banks (only branches of foregin ones)
    i'm not aware WE are an islamic country (yet)

so i'll take a rough guess that if they were getting the above it would not be anything to do with OUR country, but to do with the countries that so many moslems see as THEIR home

as far as the rules here is concerned its very simple, we dont tolerate racism against any race (exceptions being a few of our european neighbours )

religous based comments are perfectly ok since not only are they perfectl legal under uk law, but MOST IF NOT ALL posts made that you seem to be on about are in fact based on the way our country is being screwed in order to favour those organised practitoners of the islamic faith, or the way the world is being screwed by that same religon.

you are so right, many races get the blame for what is happening and that is wrong, it is solely a religous thing not a racial one and followers of islam come from all races.

Thanks
    Karma Level

For anybody whos interested, theres a program on tonight that might interest you. If so its on:
    BBC1, 11:35pm
    Called: 10 Things you wanted to know about islam (but were afraid to ask)
    - and it might be interesting

Just thought i'd share this info with anyone whos interested...

Thanks
    Karma Level

we seem to have a couple of issues here that people have trouble holding apart from each other.

1. We have the islam thing that lots tend to think is a colour and race issue its not its a religious/power issue.

2. We have an assylum issue which is a political issue but people tend to attack the assylum seekers themselves who are when it boils down to it just exploiting our laws made by our politicians and only the politicians can change these laws and the misuse situation. Its all to easy to vent the anger at the assylum seekers ok most are bogus but does anyone seriously think that by giving them shit or being racist that it will stop others coming to abuse the system ? Anyone here who was in a poor land would also take full use of a lash system to improve thier lives wouldnt they ? I know I would.
    The laws and the system need to be changed to not make it so attractive here and the sending back of bogus seekers after investigation needs rapidly speeding up (7 days and not months).

As to What FP said about high unemployment numbers I just like to say where then ? Britain now has the lowest unemployment rate that its every had in the last 25 years or so.

My thoughts on the assylum/politics situation are Im convinced that these lash laws are purposely not changed so that this country always has a cheap labour force at its feet and keeping the small man from being able to get large pay increases . Has anyone every noticed how most of the politicians are also bigwigs in the big firms too ? This is a recipe for corruption or not ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Removed at users request whitesteel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 4me2
    My thoughts on the assylum/politics situation are Im convinced that these lash laws are purposely not changed so that this country always has a cheap labour force at its feet and keeping the small man from being able to get large pay increases . Has anyone every noticed how most of the politicians are also bigwigs in the big firms too ? This is a recipe for corruption or not ?
    I usually stay out of these discussions as they bore me to tears (and I think they are a recipe for the type of problem that has occured with BBD however clearly the issue is outlined by mods) but I totally agree with the above post particularly the part I have chosen to quote. You only have to look back on recent British history to know that what 4me2 is saying is true. In the fifties there was the mass immigration into this country by citizens from the former colonies (e.g Jamica, India and Pakinstan), and this was done in the interest of the economy to provide a cheap and ready labour force to do the jobs no one else wanted to do (e.g bus conductor, toilet cleaner etc) so who is exploiting who? A lot of people who come to this country do so not to exploit the system but for a better life for whatever reason.

On the issue of interest free mortages I couldn't be bothered to read all the details but is this only going to be offered to islamics or can anyone apply for one? Surely there are uniform rules which goven the financial services that even islamic banks have to conform to, (so that they can't refuse anyone the right to take a mortage out with them regardless of their religion) and will non-islamic institutions be able to offer the same mortgages?. I don't mind anyone being given an interest free mortage if that is what they want but I would prefer it if there was no predjudice so that everyone is entitled to it if they so choose. I wouldn't mind one if the rent you have to pay works out cheaper than interest.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default bbc1 tonight

seems to be more and more of this islamic stuff poppin up on telly i dont like it and what was on tonight i caught the end and thought it was bollox the less we see of stuff about this the better me thinks what the guy said near the end made me laugh sommit about looking for a answer to a prob they consult the koran or some other book then if theres no answer(which usually there probly isnt) they ask a scholar lol,like ayatolla khomeni!! or maybe mulla omar? oh and of course islam invented our language or some of it anyway. hhhmmmmmmm

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

ffs - if you actually watched the whole program, maybe it would have helped rid at least some of the pathetic narrow minded, stereotypical preconceptions some of you people on this forum have :rolls:

Thanks
    Karma Level

i dont think it would me?? ive always thought that islam is a form of brainwashing that affects the weak minded (honest) but please try to prove me wrong

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

ok dingle.. ur forgiven.. dont do it again.. closed