Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default BNP would offer non-white Britons £50,000 to leave UK, says Nick Griffin

BNP would offer non-white Britons £50,000 to leave UK, says Nick Griffin

Party leader says resettlement grants would be partially funded by scrapping 'ridiculous' climate change adaptation policies

The BNP would offer non-white British people £50,000 to leave "overcrowded" Britain and return to the land of their ancestors, the party's leader Nick Griffin said today.

Griffin said the voluntary programme would be open to around 180,000 people a year who "could go back and help develop their own countries". He said the scheme would be funded from the foreign aid budget and money the government is "wasting at the moment on ridiculous climate change adaptation policies".

"We're saying that we'd give resettlement grants ... this is voluntary ... we're looking probably at £50,000 per person," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.
    Griffin said that the doors would be closed to everyone because Britain was "the most overcrowded country in Europe", but he did give exceptions. He said that Irish people would be allowed in because "as far as we are concerned the Irish are part of Britain and are fully entitled to come here".

Griffin also gave the example of a Japanese physicist needed to help with a fleet of British-built nuclear power stations to be developed under a BNP government. He claimed that French people who came to the country were unlikely to be targeting "soft-touch Britain".

"If you are talking about Polish plumbers or Afghan refugees, the doors are going to be shut because Britain is full," the BNP leader said.

Griffin, who claimed he would rather be about the economy "like the other leaders", but was "very pleased" to talk about immigration, continued: "The door is shut to any significant numbers whatsoever, from anywhere. It's open where it suits Britain and suits the British people. That's fair enough."

He claimed "British indigenous" people would be in a minority in the country between 2050 and the end of the century.

Griffin said the BNP would be prepared to tear up international treaties in order to achieve its objectives. Asked what would happen if other countries reciprocated by not allowing British people in, Griffin replied: "The last thing I saw there wasn't a queue of Brits trying to go to Albania or Somalia."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...tlement-grants

49 fuck nuggets on this forum are voting for this lunatic. Shit for fucking brains.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: BNP would offer non-white Britons £50,000 to leave UK, says Nick Griffin

What a dick

J-Tag 360 RGH 360, PS3 Super Slim, Xbox 360 Slim, WDTV Live with CFW, Vu+ Solo 2, Dreambox 500HD Connected to 1M Motorised Dish.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: BNP would offer non-white Britons £50,000 to leave UK, says Nick Griffin

He does spout some shite. My dad's a member as well and will think this is a good idea. I'd still like to see some changes to immigration mind but nothing like what the BNP want.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

lol only Northern Ireland are part of Britain. Does the boss eyed twat not know this?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Would a load of utter fucking tripe.
    He's also one ugly fat fucker.
    I have never understood peoples issues with immigration, as far as I am concerned I'd have no immigration restrictions at all, anyway.
    Any human being should have the right to reside wherever he or she wishes on this planet.
    Digital-Forums IRC Last.FM duckduckgo
    Guns don't kill people rappers do, I'm a fucking rapper and I might kill you.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    lol only Northern Ireland are part of Britain. Does the boss eyed twat not know this?
    It's clearly about skin colour. that's why he'd let the french in too (well unless they are French Africans).
    Digital-Forums IRC Last.FM duckduckgo
    Guns don't kill people rappers do, I'm a fucking rapper and I might kill you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

yes lets just give them another reason to want to come to britain.

"if you go to uk they will give you 50k to leave and money to live while you are there and you can work, on the side"

yer great idea mr BNP

(BNP = brain not pressent)
    hacking the internet one bit at a time

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    Party leader says resettlement grants would be partially funded by scrapping 'ridiculous' climate change adaptation policies
    And guess who will have to foot the bill for the rest of the funding...........

Fu(kin idiots..........
    PSN - ThirtyQuidKid

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Copex View Post

LOL
    -= tom999 =-
    tonight the milky bars are on me

Thanks
    Karma Level

The immigration change to make who ever comes be a benefit to the country is fine, Australia have been doing it for years, they don't have people turning up at ports risking theirs and their families lives to get there, riding on trucks axles, spending weeks in containers. There are people making a hell of a lot of money offering to get people in to the UK illegally. Closing the doors probably wouldn't stop that side of things, we shouldn't have anyone claiming asylum in this country, there are plenty of other safe countries that they have passed through to get to the UK.

Why does everyone want to come here? Because they get money, good health care and a home which is usually more than they get in their own country. They also have a tendency to work for less as they can't work legally so they are exploited by cheapskate employers, no need to pay tax or national insurance they don't exist, money they do earn gets sent to their remaining family abroad so it does nothing or very little to help the UK economy.

Nick Griffin is an arsehole and would be the 2nd worst thing to happen to this country in the up and coming election.

never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!:thumbup:

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

im in favour of stopping immigration from most countries but not as extreme as this, and to pay them 50,000 each is silly. ive seen first hand the results of mass immigration and ill tell you what all those people who say "open the doors". well, you try getting a hospital appointment or see someone in A&E in less than 8 hours and your lucky - thats now. if mass immigration were unchecked it would put a strain on housing, hsopitals and schools.
    we already have schools who have been unable to cope with the influx of foreign kids.

I dont mind anyone coming here if they will work hard, stay legal and help the economy plus also respect the british ways and rules.

id prolly do the same if my country was war torn and there was no life, job or income available therebut we need moderation, why cant france or any other country take in more. why do they allways have to aim for britain.
    A wise man once said " "

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Britain is a soft touch for money and handouts thats why people all colours and countries travel here instead of the first safe border cos if your fleeing in fear of your life you wouldnt need to be so specific to head to uk

jag

I'm not racist i hate everybody

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sounds fair.... so British expats like myself and millions of others in Europe, USA, Middle East, Far East Asia etc. are kicked out so we can all fuck off back to the glorious, White UK and live happily ever after under a BNP government.

Forgive me whilst I go and slit my wrists

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Copex View Post
    yes lets just give them another reason to want to come to britain.

"if you go to uk they will give you 50k to leave and money to live while you are there and you can work, on the side"

yer great idea mr BNP

Thats not quite right it says non white "britons" so you couldn't just come over from algeria claim 50 grand and leave.

I on the other hand am a non white brit and have four none white british children so i plan on voting these in and fucking off abroad with our 250k.

We could swap houses GTI

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tombott View Post
    Would a load of utter fucking tripe.

Any human being should have the right to reside wherever he or she wishes on this planet.

Yes as long as they can support themselves and not sponge of the tax payer.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If the BNP come into power Im hitting the sunbeds so I can try and get £50k, I wouldn't want to live in a country run by Nazi's I mean the BNP and if they're giving out £50k to leave then I want a slice of that action!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    If the BNP come into power Im hitting the sunbeds so I can try and get £50k, I wouldn't want to live in a country run by Nazi's I mean the BNP and if they're giving out £50k to leave then I want a slice of that action!
    You assume you'll be welcome somewhere else.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    well said GTI

Guy Fawkes come back, your country needs you!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    I'm fat, lazy and ignorant. I'd be very welcome in the US

Thanks
    Karma Level

A couple of thoughts on this.

If he is paying non-Brits to leave, then is he going to pay ex-pats to come back? Would they be welcomed?

Does he think by paying people off to leave that it would really help? Would the dole wallers be grateful for the jobs they don't want anyway...
    Long term I can probably see what he is trying to do, but your not going to achieve that in 4 years... Also, the idiots who vote for him would have a different view on him once they become working class during that 4 years...
    We all make mistakes sometimes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast