Close

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Anyone had anything to do with exorcism, seen one or had one in family?

Anyone had anything to do with exorcism, seen one or had one in family?
    the reason i ask is i just seen a docu about exorcism and in it they said that the catholic church dont like talking about it.

theres a reason for that.

what if the so called exorcism's were on people with mental disorders and not diabolic possession?

you will NEVER see a full exorcism on tv or media, why? because it would prove they dont exist and that its a figment of the churches back dated and backward beliefs.

the exorcist was said to be loosly based on an exorcism that took place in the usa around 1940-7 ill look up tommorow but in reality theres no pea soup, no spider walks and no furniture moving around the room.

exorcisms are another way of control and instilling fear into people, this makes them want to go to church and pray for their sins and so on.

the church will never allow anyone to film an exorcism because they are not real.

if they were, dont you think the church would want to show it to the people? this would surely get millions of people back in to church if they saw proof for themselves?

never happen i tell u

i know if our gerts head turned all the way round you would not be able to catch me with a 747 on the way to the church.
    Last edited by Detector; 3rd May 2010 at 12:53 AM.
    A wise man once said " "

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anyone had anything to do with exorcism, seen one or had one in family?

A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anyone had anything to do with exorcism, seen one or had one in family?

Yeah I just experienced one....in the bathroom. Took three flushes to expel that monster!

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i think i was possessed by the same demon a minute ago however he came out in seconds and so fast i splattered him all over the toilet bowl.

in all seriousness, i dont think we would ever see a real exorcism. it would show them to be what they really are - an outdated misbelief.
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've seen a few documentaries on these when I used to live in Germany.

A lot of this shit goes on in France namely Lourdes and also in Italy.

Africa gets it's share too when the Catholic church comes across people practising Voodoo rituals.

Heres a clip of one in Russia ( make of it what you will)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwDOGeNP_eM

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

seen this before m8, both this and countless other similar clips are no proof but simply people with mental disorders or psycological problems which need a doctor not a priest.

you tell someone enough that they are posessed and they will start to believe it. you put a request on tv or radio for people who think they are posessed and you will get loads of idiots turning up.

theres never any evidence of anything supernatural, all the strength is human strength nothing else, no furniture moves, no head spinning, no pea soup. its all a lie fabricated through the ages, the greatest thing that the church created was the devil.

and to say that an exorcism cured that old bints cancer is dam right dangerous.

i was thinnking of writing to a few priests over here in blighty asking for permission to attend an exorcism if one were to happen. id love to be there but i probably get chucked out for pissing myself.
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Of course it's not bloody real. It's hardly a great revelation is it?
    All sweeping statements are wrong.