This deal is back on. Got a couple last time and they're great for setting up as repeaters etc. as well as a standard wireless router. Got one on my lads xbox streaming to my main router and another one on my media player streaming from my nas setup. It's not top end N spec but decent enough.

A lot cheaper than buying a dedicated xbox360 wireless adaptor.

Only thing to make sure is your current router can be configured in repeater mode, if it can't just buy two of these, still works out a good deal.

Overview

Product Description

W311R+ includes wireless AP, router, 4-port switch and firewall in one, and increases over 3 times transmission speed of ordinary 802.11g products. Compatible with IEEE802.11n (Draft 2.0) and IEEE802.11g/b standards, it can provide stable transmission rate and be dedicated to SOHOs and family networking. In addition, URL and MAC address filtering can take it easy for parents and network administrator to manage networking life, and QoS bandwidth control over specific computer’s downloading speed is supported as well. Moreover, the included Setup Wizard on CD-ROM will be easy and fast for non-savvy users to install the device and access to the Internet.
  • Includes router, wireless access point, 4-port switch and firewall in one
  • Supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) encryption methods to secure your networking
  • Compliant to IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b
  • Supports over 6 times transmission range of 11G products
  • Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA&WPA2 encryption methods
  • Provides one 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Ethernet WAN port
  • Provides four 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Ethernet LAN ports
  • Supports xDSL/Cable MODEM, static and dynamic IP in community networking
  • Supports remote/local Web management
  • Supports WMM to better smooth your voice and video
  • Supports SSID stealth mode and access control based over MAC address (up to 30 entries)
  • Supports Auto MDI/MDIX
  • Supports wireless Roaming technology for high-efficient wireless connections
  • Supports auto negotiation/manual mode for 802.11b/802.11g/802.11n
  • Supports UPnP and DDNS
  • Supports Firefox 1.0, IE5.5 or above
  • Supports SNTP
  • Supports virtual server, DMZ host
  • Built-in firewall for hacker’s attack prevention
  • Supports DHCP server/client
  • Supports auto wireless channel selection
  • Supports LAN control over the Internet access
  • Provides syslog to record the status of the router
  • Supports WDS wireless network extension
  • Supports QoS function