Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo: Reach Bundle and Accessories

From the MS press release:

The biggest game of 2010, "Halo: Reach," is getting the ultimate hardware treatment. The Xbox 360 Limited Edition "Halo: Reach" Bundle launches day and date with the game on September 14 and provides both an incredible value and a stunning way to celebrate the iconic franchise. The commemorative bundle will be available with matching custom "Halo: Reach" Limited Edition Wireless Controllers. Additionally, Microsoft and Bungie revealed an onslaught of other "Halo: Reach" news today at Comic-Con International, including a first look at Forge World, Versus Firefight mode and more.

* The Xbox 360 Limited Edition "Halo: Reach" Bundle is Available for Pre-Order Today
    The Xbox 360 Limited Edition "Halo: Reach" Bundle features an exclusive silver design and comes with two custom Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers with artwork inspired by the game, a Standard Edition copy of "Halo: Reach," a token for the Limited Edition Elite armor set, an episode of "Halo Legends" and a "Halo: Reach"-themed Xbox 360 wired headset. As an added touch, the specially designed console in the Xbox 360 Limited Edition "Halo: Reach" Bundle not only captures the look and feel of the game, but also features custom sound effects from the "Halo" universe.
    Designed by Bungie, the Xbox 360 Limited Edition "Halo: Reach" Bundle includes all the features of the newly designed Xbox 360 console, such as a 250 GB Hard Drive and the fastest built-in Wi-Fi for the easiest connection to Xbox LIVE. The bundle is available in limited quantities and only while supplies last, so fans who want to own a piece of the "Halo" mythology are encouraged to pre-order quickly. The Xbox 360 Limited Edition "Halo: Reach" Bundle has a suggested retail price of $399 USD, and will be available on Sept. 14. To offer a closer look at the contents of the Xbox 360 Limited Edition "Halo: Reach" Bundle, Microsoft and Bungie unveiled an unboxing video of the bundle, which is available for download today on Halo Waypoint and Halo.Xbox.com.

* "Halo: Reach" Limited Edition Wireless Controller and Wireless Headset Available Worldwide in Late August
    In addition to the exclusive new console bundle, Microsoft and Bungie unveiled the "Halo: Reach" Limited Edition Wireless Controller and the "Halo: Reach" Limited Edition Wireless Headset, both of which feature a distinctive silver color and exclusive "Halo" artwork by Bungie. Available in late August for $59.99 (U.S.), the "Halo: Reach" Limited Edition Wireless Controller includes an Xbox LIVE token for an animated Covenant Banshee Avatar item. The "Halo: Reach" Limited Edition Wireless Headset will also be available in late August for an estimated retail price of $49.99 (U.S.). Both accessories are being produced in limited quantities and are available for pre-order today.
    Full PR: gamerscoreblog.com

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo: Reach Bundle and Accessories

i was thinking about getting the new S model but when i saw this i thought i go straight for this as you get two controllers in total and it looks pretty cool too!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I WANT ONE AHHH But what to do with my current xbox ha!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Doesn't look as good as the black one, I don't think.
    Controllers look good tho.
    [live=TaxiMike]TaxiMike[/live]