Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

free Free article submission

Ok guys this will give your site an real kick up the arse in Google, i've bought into a monthly article distribution service and if you want I will add your articles free.

what I need from you is an article 300+ words written about your website or anything in general which is about the product you sell.

The article must then be re-written two more times, but each paragraph reworded but saying the same as the original. <<<< ignore read this http://www.digital-forums.com/showpo...9&postcount=13

I also need 3 titles, and two keywords to use in the footer of the articles

The articles are then spun when they are submitted you get get dozens and dozens of unique articles which will be posted on over 700+ article sites and blogs.

I also need what area your article is about re: marketing Technology, Sales, Home Improvements etc.

I will take care of typos and grammar so don't worry too much about that.

so to recap:

3 x Articles must have the same amount of paragraphs but reworded.
    3 x Titles again reworded but saying the same thing
    3 x Footer in this format: Visit "anchortext" now too see how you can improve your "anchortext". you are allowed two links per footer
    1 x Author name
    The niche you would like these articles publishing to re: marketing etc
    and of course the two urls you wish to be linked re: main url then a sub page of the site.

I will post your daily results until they have finished.

the service im using is www. uniquearticle***********/ you can see what you can expect there.

Consoles.

oh almost forgot, try get at least 8 paragraphs more the better, as when it spins your articles you get more permutations.
    Last edited by consoles; 20th March 2011 at 09:27 AM.
    Only in Britain….do we use the word “politics” to describe the process of Government. “Poli” in Latin meaning “many” and “tics” meaning “bloodsucking
    creatures”

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Free article submission

Might have to take you up on this when I need to resubmit mate det recently helped me with this but he told me I would need to do it again at somepoint.

Thanks for the offer.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I started a new site, albeit a .co domain and in little over 4 weeks using articles i've gained just over 14,000 good genuine back links.

I just need google to geo target the .co to the uk and I should see middle to top of page one for the term I'm targeting.

It's a pain in the ass writing one article then re-writing it twice more but when the site I use starts pushing them out they are all unique articles so Google indexes them all and each giving some link juice.
    Only in Britain….do we use the word “politics” to describe the process of Government. “Poli” in Latin meaning “many” and “tics” meaning “bloodsucking
    creatures”

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just a little update, ive been using this method of gaining backlinks now for a little over 9 weeks and have managed this week to get 1st place on Google for a keyword which has 400,000,000 results
    that's using about 12 articles submitted and re-submitted after a few weeks.

I've one member who's trying this and he should start seeing his site move up in the ranks for his chosen keywords in about 2-3 weeks

edit: the .co domain I was working on has now hit first page for the keyword I was targeting and that was a new domain as of Aug.
    creatures”

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    Might have to take you up on this when I need to resubmit mate det recently helped me with this but he told me I would need to do it again at somepoint.

Thanks for the offer.
    You need to constantly submit articles and build back links mate, the competition is doing it so you have to do it better and harder to beat them.
    creatures”

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Hey mate... if the offer still stands, i will be taking you up on this.. my partner is finalising the articles right now so it will be in a day or so..
    Many thanks in advance

regards

Supe

Thanks
    Karma Level

No worry's just pm me and ill send my email over.

Just managed to get another website on the first page of google with over 99,400,000 results.
    It's taken me 2 months of articles and other methods I use but already it's started bringing in the cash.
    £80 per sale cant be scuffed at
    creatures”

Thanks
    Karma Level

Now got this new site to number 1 on google.co.uk the search term has About 111,000,000 results
    Suraman54 replied to your email but haven't heard back need more details from ya before I can submit your articles.
    creatures”

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well done mate thats impressive. I think the best i managed had about 12,000,000 results but was very competitive.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Is this offer still open. I wouldn't mind giving you a gamble with my site. Let me know so i can start writing

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've opened an article directory so you can submit your articles there.
    http://www.article-dump.com
    creatures”

Thanks
    Karma Level

New design and more user friendly now, had a few issues with the last script I couldn't iron out.
    Get posting your articles and get more visitors to your websites.
    creatures”

Thanks
    Karma Level

Right lads, update for the free article submissions.
    I've bought some software which spins articles and still makes sense when done.

So if you want some articles submitting to boost your websites place on Google you only need to write one good version and I will do the rest.

Articles get best results when they are 500 words and at least eight paragraphs.

If you need any advice re: your website and what keywords to target just ask.

Consoles.
    creatures”

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Console I have a new site launching April 1st. So expect an article from me soon.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Another update, for a limited time I will submit your article to over 1,000 article directories with hundreds approving almost immediately, I just need 1 well written article (I will use some software which creates hundreds of unique articles from the original).
    I need your title
    I will also need 2 keywords you want to target (these are the words people would type in google to find your site) re: if you sell mobiles a good keyword would be "mobile deals" "Cheap Mobile Deals" etc

This costs me money from both the submission software and through decaptcha so I cant offer this for too long.

Soon as I submit the articles I will give you the info you need to see your results on google (sites I use get indexed very quickly)

This will result in your website gaining hundreds if not thousands of backlinks meaning you will rise higher in google for your given keywords.

Consoles.
    creatures”

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

hi mate.. you might remember I sent you an article a while back.. if it's OK I will get the missus to rework an article and give me the key words.. do I remember you saying 500 words is a good size?

thanks for this...

cheers

Supe

Thanks
    Karma Level

yer, if I rem right I just needed a couple of good keywords to target.
    creatures”

Thanks
    Karma Level

I understand your offering thid for free but what would the charge be normaly m8

Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't sell this service, but to give you an idea article submission to 100 article sites is roughly £10-20 depending where you go.(I submit to over 1,000 article sites.)

I have thought about selling the service as other sites ive done for people ive also included getting them to page one of google and seem to have a knack at getting them there.
    But ive got a few websites I run and they demand almost all my time as the competition is very high, hence I don't mind helping out some DF'ers with some free SEO as its not a great demand on my time.
    creatures”

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by supraman54 View Post
    hi mate.. you might remember I sent you an article a while back.. if it's OK I will get the missus to rework an article and give me the key words.. do I remember you saying 500 words is a good size?

thanks for this...

cheers

Supe
    Submissions complete mate if you click this link http://www.google.co.uk/webhp?hl=&so...92521a14f&bs=1 it will show the sites which have indexed your article, more will show up as time passes.
    creatures”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast