Close

View Poll Results: Has this been the worst transfer window ever?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 44.00%
  • No

8 32.00%
  • it doesn't matter because all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration

6 24.00%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default The Transfer Window is Closing

Right, I don't know about you but in my opinion with regards to the Premiership this has been just about the shittest summer transfer window in recent memory. So, what's going to happen in the last four and a bit days?

Are Liverpool going to sell Mascherano in enough time for Hodgson to be able to buy a cheap combative replacement to sit in front of a back four that after the Citeh result really seem to need the additional protection? I've heard maybe Diarra from Real is a possibility. Dickson Etuhu seems a much less inspiring option.

Do Chelsea need anyone after signing Ramirez and scored about three thousand goals so far this season?

Are ManYoo going to add to their bargain basement trio with anyone truly of note? Let's be fair, Scholes is in fine form but he's old enough to be that tramp they've bought's teenage council estate father so they need someone of true class in a creative midfielder role. Fuck knows why they didn't push the boat out for that German. Does Fergie hate Krauts? That Raul Mereiles guy doesn't look all that good, but I suppose he'd do seeing as that Canadian English Taff is dead.

Are Arsenal going to get a keeper better than those clowns they have flailing about in the six yard box like a pair of drunken sailors? I've read their going to try and sign Van Der Vaart for less than 10m. If so, why the fuck ManYoo wouldn't try and wade in and spoil that party would be anyone's guess. Also read they're after Ben 'Anyone Seen My' Arfa? Liverpool may also be keen. Very exciting stuff indeed....

Are Citeh going to buy anyone else? They still don't have that marquee player that their cash chucking carpet pilots truly crave for to add to their other status symbols.

Spurs need a striker obviously. Well, they need one that's going to propell them towards Champion's League later stage contention and to keep pase with Citeh's spending. Huntelaar? Is he just another overrated wanker though? He looks a bit underwhelmingly Super Pav to me.

Other clubs? Well, there by the grace of God go they. Everyone's skint so I doubt there'll be many moves to and from the likes of Wolves, Blackburn and Stoke to set the heart racing.
    Last edited by WalterPill; 27th August 2010 at 02:37 PM.