Replacement laptop screens?

Thread: Replacement laptop screens?

muttleymacclad said:

Default Replacement laptop screens?

Bugger!! Just dropped my samsung nc10 and the lcd has cracked. I've had a quick google for suppliers and found a few.
    Does anybody have any recommended names that they have used to get new screens etc?

Ta
    Mml
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

ZX7R said:

Default Re: Replacement laptop screens?

These guys have always been decent for me: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Looks like your one is just under 50 quid new.

DJ Overdose said:

I had one from here a while back for an NC10 and was fine as well: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

DJ OD

burner1 said:

May be useful if you look on the back of the cracked LCD and list down any model/pattern/part numbers mate.

A lot of laptop/netbook Man'f use the same design screen to fit various models.

muttleymacclad said:

Cheers guys will check those out. Now to find a YouTube clip on how to change it.
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry