Best Android Tablet?

Thread: Best Android Tablet?

Cooleo said:

Default Best Android Tablet?

I would like a tablet, but have no idea what's the best one at the moment. I would like it to have a 1ghz+ processor so I can run games decently on it and just so it isn't laggy.

Sanj[UK] said:

Default Re: Best Android Tablet?

There isnt a good one..you'll have to wait.

Brydo666 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Cooleo View Post
    I would like a tablet, but have no idea what's the best one at the moment.
    Probably the iPad?

Ganty said:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris B View Post
    Probably the iPad?
    Thread title = Android.

Simate said:

This is on the way......[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Northernbloke said:

Nokia N900 is getting a port of Android - it's called NITDroid and is improving daily - phone support is imminent on it and as soon as it is it'll be a nice option because you have the capability to dual boot between Maego and NITDroid

Sanj[UK] said:

Quote Originally Posted by Northernbloke View Post
    Nokia N900 is getting a port of Android - it's called NITDroid and is improving daily - phone support is imminent on it and as soon as it is it'll be a nice option because you have the capability to dual boot between Maego and NITDroid
    Thats the only reason i havent sold mine yet..

mitchb said:

Quote Originally Posted by Simate View Post
    This is on the way......[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Looks intretsing, will hang of getting an ipad till more details, especially price, are announced and I can have a play with one

AP0ll0UK said:

There are iPad clones around such as the aPad which you can find on eBay and pickup quite cheap. I don't think they are packing the same punch as the Desire spec wise, and some of them seem to be running older versions of Android. There's one that you can purchase for 65 and is a similar spec to my G1 [when it was overclocked] that would work fine for web browsing and media playback, probably no good for 3D games though. There's plenty of video's on YouTube for the aPad.

This one looks interesting, 600mhz CPU plus a seperate GPU, 256MB + 2GB Storage, running Android 2.2 and it has a video demo of the device which looks ok - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

As always, buy from reputable seller and order things fron Hong Kong / China at your own risk.

{{909}} said:

there isnt really many games on android worth playing anyway, but to reply tot he OP, I agree, right now there isnt really any decent options but I read somewhere that Samsung are releasing one soon with decent specs. Once a major manufacturer gets one on the market I bet there will be a load more shortly after.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Cooleo said:

I have a decent android phone and there are plenty of games worth playing