Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: rooney and another gas cooker

Like the news of the world is a trustworthy newspeper, ive read so much shit in this paper over the years, it could fill a bog! NOTW editors should all be shot, always fucking things up, it was the same before the World Cup...........PATHETIC.

Im not saying the story isnt true, but if it is and rooney has just recently had a kid, its a bit out of order. Ill reserve my judgement.

Thanks
    Karma Level

What I can't understand is that some people still read those shitty papers. Only way for them to be changed is for people to stop buying them, but it seems the celebrity obsessed age we live in means they are more popular than ever.

I couldn't give a shit who he's shagging, and Coleen probably knew what she was letting herself in for before she married him (and if she didn't, then its her own fault anyway).

Fuck off The Sun, fuck off Heat and fuck off News of the Wanky World.
    Last edited by Fresh; 5th September 2010 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Typo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Agent47 View Post
    Typical slag going to the NOWT. What the fuck did Coleen ever see in Shrek apart from the money.
    She's no oil painting herself mate. If he's a 4, she's maybe a 5 or 6.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Isnt it strange how John Terry got slaughtered on here for his antics off the pitch yet Ronney is seen as the one hard done by, Talk about dual standards lol.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The whole point is that NOTW are in the focus for their reporters and their ex editor who is now comms manager for the Conservative Party for hacking mp's phones , and the Met won't entertain it
    so lets chuck a Hello Magazine type article in the paper to distract the populous.

Tony Bliar is floating round the UK just now before he slopes off to enjoy is tax free status do we see reporting on his actions or hacking his phone when he was having chats with Bush saying ok Mr Bush I'm in no we get stories about some footballer who in the privacy of their own lives may be a sad thing but won't make a difference to anything else.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jacko1 View Post
    Isnt it strange how John Terry got slaughtered on here for his antics off the pitch yet Ronney is seen as the one hard done by, Talk about dual standards lol.
    I dont think anyone is really seeing him as hard done by, but for me there is a difference in what they did. After all, the other week, there wasn't even much of a discussion here about Crouch, and that (as far as I can tell) is PROVEN, whereas this is just some whore selling a story which may or may not be true. Terry did the dirty on a mate, and I think thats why there was more furore. Rooney - if this is true - is just a twat who has cheated on his mrs.

Thing is jacko, its almost so common these days that someone cheating on their mrs isnt newsworthy, like I said in jest earlier, its like the stakes have been raised now by Terry. Who in the England team HASN'T had some kind of newspaper expose now? I think the only ones left are Joe Hart and Adam Johnson! Hmmm, maybe I slept with Joe Hart in some gay lover fat bear romp! Gotta be worth £10k surely? Max Clifford lives up the road, I'll pop in and mention it to him

Thanks
    Karma Level

If the headline read, 'Man fucks women behind wife's back', no one would give a fuck. What a waste of a front page.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm just glad this sort of thing only goes on in football. At least the world of golf can hold it's head high.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cassy34 View Post
    I'm just glad this sort of thing only goes on in football. At least the world of golf can hold it's head high.
    Yes and Cricket, Football players just give other sportsmen a bad name

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaruseifer View Post
    Hang on a minute, my fucking nephew is 8 years old and is already being called a prodigy in footballing cirlces in Liverpool, he's scoring on average a 2 goals a game. Both Liverpool and Everton are keeping close tabs on him and he already has a trophy and medal cupboard big enough that my sister has had to take a trip to Ikea to get a bigger cupboard.

I don't want my fucking nephew to grow up thinking that this cunt is a role model for him, that no matter what he does in his personal life he will always land on his feet. Wayne Rooney was ALL over the fucking TV, before the world cup, with football games, sky deals, advertising deals the lot, the media and the FA plumbed loads of dosh into making him a brand, with a clean cut family man image. Put on top of that, you mancs pay week in-week out, to line the cunts pockets with money for him to piss it up the wall with some slut, when £1,200 could easily pay a talent scout to trawl the north west for some more genuine talent. And NOW that he's had a flop of a world cup (and we'll see in January, how much of a domestic flop he is), he thinks it ok to just carry on the way he is and arrogantly think that Gold Trafford are going to save him, time and time again. Fergie has lost his touch, if this was one of his golden boys, he would have put them right in their place by now.

As some have stated, this isn't just about football, the cunt is in a position to inspire thousands of kids around the country and now he's making himself out to be complete and utter cunt to them all. Turn the other cheek if you will, but I think we all know if he was at Liverpool or Arsenal, everyone's tone on here would be totally different.

And I think judging by the ammount of reports, that most of us can agree that he definetly smokes.
    You sure it's not podgy, fat kid at our school who always scored we used to call that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaruseifer View Post
    Hang on a minute, my fucking nephew is 8 years old and is already being called a prodigy in footballing cirlces in Liverpool, he's scoring on average a 2 goals a game. Both Liverpool and Everton are keeping close tabs on him and he already has a trophy and medal cupboard big enough that my sister has had to take a trip to Ikea to get a bigger cupboard.

I don't want my fucking nephew to grow up thinking that this cunt is a role model for him, that no matter what he does in his personal life he will always land on his feet. Wayne Rooney was ALL over the fucking TV, before the world cup, with football games, sky deals, advertising deals the lot, the media and the FA plumbed loads of dosh into making him a brand, with a clean cut family man image. Put on top of that, you mancs pay week in-week out, to line the cunts pockets with money for him to piss it up the wall with some slut, when £1,200 could easily pay a talent scout to trawl the north west for some more genuine talent. And NOW that he's had a flop of a world cup (and we'll see in January, how much of a domestic flop he is), he thinks it ok to just carry on the way he is and arrogantly think that Gold Trafford are going to save him, time and time again. Fergie has lost his touch, if this was one of his golden boys, he would have put them right in their place by now.

As some have stated, this isn't just about football, the cunt is in a position to inspire thousands of kids around the country and now he's making himself out to be complete and utter cunt to them all. Turn the other cheek if you will, but I think we all know if he was at Liverpool or Arsenal, everyone's tone on here would be totally different.

And I think judging by the ammount of reports, that most of us can agree that he definetly smokes.

He's just a man. Can everyone on here say they haven't cheated at some time?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Geko View Post
    Fair enough but the thing for Rooney is he's in the public eye if i was to cheat on my bird the papers would offer fuck all for the story.He's already done it once and been caught and (probably because he's a multi-millionaire international celebrity footballer who at the time his bird would have walked away with nothing) forgiven.He should have really took the time to think a little before doing it again.

If this is true i couldn't really give two fucks as i've said in other threads on the subject i just don't see the point in having a bird in the position he's in...I don't blame him but i think he should just be single and fucking everyone he wants to.His career will be over by the time he's 35 then when he's out of the public eye and his fame has worn out a bit settle down and get married he'd still be young.

I feel slightly sorry for his bird but only if she stayed with him the first time around because she loved him and thought they could get through it and not for the reasons I stated earlier.She's done well for herself off his back and if any of this is proven to be true whats the odds on her fucking him off now she's got a bit of money and celebrity status (not to mention a child).....she'd be fucking laughing.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Geko View Post
    I can, married 22 years last week
    Nil Illigimtus Carbarundum

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im sure there will be many more players caught doing the same thing in the next few years.
    PS3 - FIFA 09 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    PS3 - FIFA 10 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    and now
    PS3 - FIFA 11 - DF CHAMPION!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by h00ker View Post
    and with a username like that haha fantastic mate!!

Doesnt anyone reckon coleens had her back doors kicked in a few times off other blokes too at some time. I wouldnt give very good odds against anyway.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by h00ker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G. View Post
    Fair enough but the thing for Rooney is he's in the public eye if i was to cheat on my bird the papers would offer fuck all for the story.He's already done it once and been caught and (probably because he's a multi-millionaire international celebrity footballer who at the time his bird would have walked away with nothing) forgiven.He should have really took the time to think a little before doing it again.
    He's obviously thick. They all get caught. I just don't understand the uproar. Didn't understand it with Terry either. I don't read heat magazine, I don't give a fuck who they're dating, shagging or what they are wearing. Football is all that matters.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I've said it before and I'll say it again, childhood sweethearts/first love's getting married will always end in tears, resentment, jealousy etc. etc.

I've seen it so many times...both halves have never got into bed with anyone else, so not only are they clueless in bed but they have to listen to their friends stories about shagging and wonder "hmmm...what would it be like to fuck someone else? ". This eats away at them for years and inevitably one of the couple if not both end up hating each other or giving in to the Pandora’s Box that they have heard so much about. This applies to men and women and from what I have seen it's more often the birds that end up leaving their blokes for pastures new.

I think it's healthier for a marriage or long term relationship if you have both had at least a few previous relationships, one night stands, bunk ups etc before you settle down.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I couldn't give a toss who players of my team are fucking as long as they do the job on the park.

Young virile guy loads of cash to spunk you only live once.

I would not cheat myself but its up to anyone else what they do within the confines of their own marriage.

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Rooney has made a rod for his own back after slagging the fans off after the algeria game, and the sarcastic wave after he got subbed in the game at the start of this season. seems the tabloids are on a mission to nail him

I'm not bothered what he does although it is amusing that a millionaire footballer can't get it without paying for it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The reason he paid for it was because the agency she worked for guaranteed secrecy. He then apparently did her outside of the agency, school boy error.

But it's none of our business. It's happening all around us with people we know and to be honest I could not give a fuck.

Rooney should just quit the game to avoid media whores and junkies. They don't deserve him and he does not deserve the shit he gets.

It's a shame because I believe we really do need him. The british press are just fucking us all over all the time. They carry on doing it because people buy the rags and mags and love nosing into other peoples lives because their own is crap!
    We all make mistakes sometimes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast