Selling a backpack I bought last year but never used, it is as new and the All Black version.

here is the info from the website

The CompuPrimus AW is designed for the serious enthusiast or professional photographer who wants a dual-compartment camera backpack that treads lightly on the planet and carries a notebook computer. The rugged outer material is made of 100% post-consumer recycled Cyclepet®--providing high water and abrasion resistance while remaining environmentally friendly. An ergonomic, 8-point adjustable harness system with DryFlo™ lining distributes weight evenly and allows for breathable comfort. The roomy lower compartment has adjustable padded dividers to organize your pro-sized camera gear. The upper compartment includes organization pockets and space for additional accessories or personal gear. In addition, an outside “hatch” pocket with compression straps creates ideal storage space for a jacket or hydration system. A full set of premium features includes: All Weather Cover™, Glide-Lock™ system, Hideaway Tripod Mount, side access panel, and memory card pockets. Includes a removable notebook sleeve with integrated sunshade to reduce glare.

SPECIFICATIONS:

- Capacity: 1 pro DSLR with lens attached (70-200mm f/2.8) or a compact 3-CCD DV camcorder, plus 3-5 additional lenses, charger and cords, filters, flash unit and 2 memory cards. Fits most 15.4" widescreen notebooks.

- Size(Interior): 12W X 6.9D X 11H in./ 30.5 X 17.5 X 28 cm
- Size(Exterior): 14.4W X 11.5D X 23.5H in./ 36.5 X 29.2 X 59.7cm

- Notebook Compartment Inner Dimensions: 10.6W X 2D X 14.6H in./ 27 X 5 X 37 cm
- Top Compartment Inner Dimensions: 12W X 6.9D X 12H in./ 30.5 X 17.5 X 30.5 cm

I paid £99.99 and the cheapest i can find is £151 from amazon.

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...us-AW,2110.htm

£85 o.n.o