Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39
  1. #1
    DF Admin 4me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    32,888
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked:        2,074
    Karma Level
    2471

    Flame Fucking Pope shite

    This cunt lives up to the Stereotype people in the Uk grow up with.

    I just heard the cunt on TV speaking English in true stereotype Hitler German.

    In zer name of zer farzer, zer zon and zer holy fucking spirit.

    FFS you ignorant German cunt learn to speak English

    In my 20 years of living in Germany I can tell you that 90% of Germans don't speak like that at all when speaking English. That right is usually reserved for Retards,scum and over 60's.

    It's basic you Paedo clan ,dress wearing, homophobic cunt !

  2. #2
    DF Super Moderator BertRoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Poppy Fields
    Posts
    24,157
    Thanks
    1,267
    Thanked:        2,348
    Karma Level
    2712

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    I saw an advert this morning for his trip. 4 million fans in the UK etc. FFS what a piss take...


  3. #3
    DF Jedi lithho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Badlands
    Posts
    3,419
    Thanks
    360
    Thanked:        39
    Karma Level
    413

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    nothing says total faith in god more than 4 inch bullet proof glass on the motor he is touring england in

  4. #4
    DF VIP Member
    Nibb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    16,787
    Thanks
    559
    Thanked:        1,133
    Karma Level
    2127

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    In zer name of zer farzer, zer zon and zer holy fucking spirit.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday — what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

  5. #5
    DF Demi God diablos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,595
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked:        161
    Karma Level
    1451

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    A ridiculous waste of money it has to be said.

  6. #6
    DF Jedi pumpman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    tv land
    Posts
    1,556
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked:        39
    Karma Level
    418

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    From what I can garner the Catholic church is not short of a bob or two. Why the public purse needed to pay for this is beyond me. The pope should have seen this as a sales trip he would more than make it back from all the guilty sinners looking for forgiveness and that includes the policing costs too.

    Every time I hear about the trip I keep thinking of the "paypal visit" be interesting to see the coffers after the visit.

  7. #7
    DF PlaYa scullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    n ireland
    Posts
    730
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked:        1
    Karma Level
    258

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    Hes polish you cunt. lol but it did remind of hitler preaching
    Last edited by scullion; 19th September 2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: joke

  8. #8
    DF Jedi -AMO-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,329
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked:        1
    Karma Level
    452

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    On the news they're saying he's having welsh lamb and treacle pudding for lunch today. Who really gives a fuck?!? I hope the cunt chokes to death on it.

    The news reporting is so bias, we need to see more of the opposing view from people who actually speak some fucking sense. All we're getting is the views of pompous cunts, gay fat priests or people from the general public that speak in a way which suggests they're sickeningly and overwhelmingly drunk on passion for their religion and the pope.


    Getting high on faith at the Pope's visit yesterday.

    They cry tears in admiration for a man that has used his power to spread his backward theology on the vunerable, who now endure a life of misery and suffering because they're so willing to submit themselves to every ignorant and vile word that comes out of his mouth. If there was a god then I'm sure the pope would be sent directly to hell to be whipped and raped by one of the devil's servants for all eternity until his arse bleeds.
    Last edited by -AMO-; 19th September 2010 at 03:35 PM.

  9. #9
    DF VIP Member
    Nibb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    16,787
    Thanks
    559
    Thanked:        1,133
    Karma Level
    2127

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    Quote Originally Posted by scullion View Post
    Hes polish you cunt. lol but it did remind of hitler preaching
    Whos Polish??

    Ratzinger is German!!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday — what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

  10. #10
    DF PwNagE GTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,720
    Thanks
    1,580
    Thanked:        2,242
    Karma Level
    1188

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    Quote Originally Posted by scullion View Post
    Hes polish you cunt. lol but it did remind of hitler preaching
    You're thinking of John Paul II..... you cunt!

  11. #11
    DF Jedi Mr Men's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Meth Lab
    Posts
    2,203
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked:        112
    Karma Level
    300

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    Quote Originally Posted by pumpman View Post
    From what I can garner the Catholic church is not short of a bob or two. Why the public purse needed to pay for this is beyond me.

    Thats what pisses me off as well This countrys on its knees economy wise and the pope puts his wrinkly grey german speaking penis it its mouth

    And is fully expecting this great country to swallow and lick its lips

  12. #12
    DF Jedi TAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    2,417
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked:        240
    Karma Level
    351

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    I agree with u all, fuck him and his cronies. fucking third world country my shiting ass!!

  13. #13
    DF Jedi honestDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked:        27
    Karma Level
    347

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    Well despite not being blessed with faith myself, I'm glad he has visited.

    Religion has historically been a great method for controlling the sheep / general masses and without it we now rely on big brother and x factor.

    Let's get the ignorant and unwashed back to putting up a front for good behaviour and going to church on Sundays. Let's keep the wife beating and child molestation behind closed doors. Bad behaviour is natural to human society and without the cloak of religion we're seeing mindless thugs breeding into inner city society.

  14. #14
    DF PwNagE prezzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    8,149
    Thanks
    737
    Thanked:        990
    Karma Level
    1365

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    gah I fucking hate religion - is complete bollocks and I feel sorry for all the people that devote their lives to worshipping something that aint true - I suppose it gives some people a purpose but I just think it is sad.

    when you die you die there aint anything else although I suppose once your dead you aint gonna be that pissed off about being lied to?

    my grandad has been a preacher and done loads of services and stuff - I let him get on with it but it pisses me off big time that he thinks he going a better place and shit when he dies it is complete shit

    Oh and that pope is a complete cunt proper bigging it up in front of his 'disciples' fucking loving it - grinning ped0 shit slipper wearing CUNT


  15. #15
    DF PwNagE GTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,720
    Thanks
    1,580
    Thanked:        2,242
    Karma Level
    1188

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    Quote Originally Posted by honestDave View Post
    Well despite not being blessed with faith myself, I'm glad he has visited.

    Religion has historically been a great method for controlling the sheep / general masses and without it we now rely on big brother and x factor.

    Let's get the ignorant and unwashed back to putting up a front for good behaviour and going to church on Sundays. Let's keep the wife beating and child molestation behind closed doors. Bad behaviour is natural to human society and without the cloak of religion we're seeing mindless thugs breeding into inner city society.
    I agree, its not like the vacuum left behind by religion has been filled by anything meaningful. Just take the Sundays for example, it always used to depress me seeing herds of badly dressed, slack jawed families circulating around Brent Cross waiting for the impulse to buy something they don't need / cannot afford. And then afterwards retiring to McDonald's for their Sunday lunch, shoveling fistfuls of fries into their fat pasty faces.

  16. #16
    DF Jedi braymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Stone Junction
    Posts
    2,498
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked:        114
    Karma Level
    386

    Default

    So glad to log on and see I'm
    Not the only one calling the pope a cunt . Lol . "god" bless df'ers .

  17. #17
    DF Admin 4me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    32,888
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked:        2,074
    Karma Level
    2471

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    Quote Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
    gah I fucking hate religion - is complete bollocks and I feel sorry for all the people that devote their lives to worshipping something that aint true - I suppose it gives some people a purpose but I just think it is sad.

    when you die you die there aint anything else although I suppose once your dead you aint gonna be that pissed off about being lied to?

    my grandad has been a preacher and done loads of services and stuff - I let him get on with it but it pisses me off big time that he thinks he going a better place and shit when he dies it is complete shit

    Oh and that pope is a complete cunt proper bigging it up in front of his 'disciples' fucking loving it - grinning ped0 shit slipper wearing CUNT

    I think the most important thing that many haven't considered at all is this,
    If he had been bumped off by a muslim suicide bomber then the UK would now be drawn into WW3.

    Why should that cunt, that should be behind bars, be able to put us in such a position in the first fucking place ?

    I'm fucking only dismayed that he didn't beatify Gary Glitter today as well.

    He'd have done a better job singing than Susan Boyle singing " I dreamed a dream".
    Glitter's lyrics would have had some line belting out "I'm Gary glitter and I'm going to stick it up your shitter little boy oi oi oi "
    To be honest I'm surprised the Catholic church hasn't welcomed him in with open arms.

  18. #18
    DF Jedi cyprus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Destination
    Posts
    4,481
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked:        1,145
    Karma Level
    848

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    Richard Dawkins' speech at the recent Protest the Pope protest. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  19. #19
    DF Admin 4me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    32,888
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked:        2,074
    Karma Level
    2471

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    I agree, its not like the vacuum left behind by religion has been filled by anything meaningful. Just take the Sundays for example, it always used to depress me seeing herds of badly dressed, slack jawed families circulating around Brent Cross waiting for the impulse to buy something they don't need / cannot afford. And then afterwards retiring to McDonald's for their Sunday lunch, shoveling fistfuls of fries into their fat pasty faces.
    Didn't Gary Glitter perform at Brent Cross too, every fucker else has ?

  20. #20
    DF VIP Member Morph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,285
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked:        19
    Karma Level
    358

    Default Re: Fucking Pope shite

    I hate the fact that the UK public has paid ANYTHING to contribute to this visit when the Catholic Church has so much money and property at hand.

    Who would not agree to pay if it was a choice? lets think, any tax payer who is not Catholic, any tax payer who is not religious, any tax payer who is practicing a different religion, any tax payer who thinks there are better things to spend money on (like homeless, charities etc)

    I would imagine all of the Homosexual tax payers are slightly more pissed off than most though, seen as the Catholic Church frowns upon them and gay marriages to say the least. Apparently being gay in Catholic eyes is only allowed if you are an unwilling alter boy? then its all gravy

    Hypocricy? just a little bit...
    .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucking Huge Spider, Fucking Huge Wasp
    By BigBrand in forum Funny/Strange Video Clips
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15th February 2013, 04:41 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2nd November 2012, 07:37 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 29th November 2008, 05:14 PM
  4. new job = gut = dat shite:(
    By Sanj[UK] in forum Health & Fitness
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29th May 2008, 09:53 PM
  5. PES 4 Shite?
    By Porthos in forum Microsoft Consoles
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 22nd February 2005, 03:35 PM

Social Networking Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •