after getting a price for a plumber to fit a bath (£90 + VAT) i thought sod that ill do it my self.
Basically no tiles to worry about as theres beading that goes around hiding where the tiles start (about an inch above bath)
this is what i expect to do,
1. take all panels off
2. rip beading off
3. turn water off at hopefully stop tap valve and remove taps
4. take top waste and bottom waste plugs out
5. unscrew all fittings that hold bath in to loosen the bath.
6. remove bath
7. tidy up what ever shit is there
8. get new bath in
9. by this stage im really hoping my old top and bottom waste plugs will screw in and fit
10. sort bath out, level it and make sure all is tight and safe
11. fit taps.
12. fill bath and hope for the best!
13. fit new white beading and silicone where it needs to go
14. put panels back on
Now is this all correct? it sounds very easy lol. im using all the old fitments, and i think as long as i get the same size bath all should line up and the plumbing not be a problem as the old holes will match the new?
Any advice please give, need to change it as its bloody pink! ive lived with it for 2 years!