Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Be careful whats posted here on df

Just a reminder to be careful whats posted here on df regarding you know what as sony are copying posts from forums and websites all over the net and takedowns are expected according to ps3 scene. although it should not affect df, its a reminder not to make risky posts showing people how to do you know what.

its mainly targetted on sites openly selling the jb devices but i suspect once they get done with those they will target others.

http://psx-scene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67178
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Be careful whats posted here on df

Quote Originally Posted by PSXSCENE
    ..they are asking the court they need to findout the true identify of everyone that sells, makes, offers for sale, or even has just knowledge of the real people behind any project called PSJailbreak, PSGroove, OpenPSJailbreak, PSFreedom.
    from what I've seen DF doesn't have anything mentioned above, they may be collecting info but the post on psxscene it suggests they are just collecting evidence to speed up the court process so they can bust those who fall into the above paragraph

Thanks
    Karma Level

Agreed Possy, but Detectors point is valid and people need to pause for thought before posting with regards this subject.
    360 Gamertag: crazyai
    PSN Gamertag: psxgalaxy
    IM me at pushme.to

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Possy_99 View Post
    from what I've seen DF doesn't have anything mentioned above, they may be collecting info but the post on psxscene it suggests they are just collecting evidence to speed up the court process so they can bust those who fall into the above paragraph
    People who have been sued by them in the past will also be close under the microscope and only the very naive would think otherwise.

Be sure that this site is and always has been monitored by their hawks.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi Hawks!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

sony have requested xs to a yahoo mailbox over this . so be carefull.

Thanks
    Karma Level

stolen from another place.. me bad..

In an update to the court action against the owners of PSJAILBREAK, I have gotten all the possible recent court documents that are available right now at much personal cost to myself (money for documents), but I thought it would serve the public good to see what the Sony legal dogs are up to.

In these boring legal filings by Sony, it now covers not just PSJailbreak, but also names PSGroove, PSFreedom, OpenPSJailbreak, and they have filed printouts from various blogs, forums, and sites like PS3NEWS with comments and tutorials people have been writing up on how to use these various programs. They even mention of course the phone ports & TI84 calc. hacks.

Sony is using this information, to get the courts to order up faster service, to force the various ISP', Domain Register's, and Web Hosting Services to give up the personal info on their clients so that can serve more court papers on those people, and issue DMCA takedown notices to shut down various sites.

So for the Judge has only granted one order so far, this one is directed to YAHOO! to within 5 business days to turn over all the information they have on a "vladgazoune@yahoo.com", all IP's he used to access his mail, his personal info stored by Yahoo, his email of course, and other logs.

This E-Mail address is the one that was used to rent the mail-drop box in Texas used by shoppsjailbreak;com as their virtual office for orders, shipments, registering the domain name, etc.

Recently, that above name site which also goes under the company name of Zoomba stop using the ".com" domain and now is operating under a http://shoppsjailbreak.net domain. -- Plus also the http://psjailbreakcanada.com site which seems to point IP wise to the older site, has suddenly been changed to DOJ/IPR/ICE notice that has been used in the past for "Torrent/Movie" site take-downs!

Anyhow, here is all the public court documents you can read thru them now, and see just what SCEA has been printing out about yourself online, they are asking the court they need to findout the true identify of everyone that sells, makes, offers for sale, or even has just knowledge of the real people behind any project called PSJailbreak, PSGroove, OpenPSJailbreak, PSFreedom.

Don't be surprized if the next few days, you see less sites online, or you find yourself answering the door to a person serving you a Summons to Appear! -- The good reading stuff is the PDF's called Exhibit or Exhibits!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I have tried not to post on the subject for those sort of reasons, although if i were going to I'd confirm with Raptor or staff first that I wasn't jeopardising the forum in any way. Sony take no shit!

Thanks
    Karma Level

and we laugh at north korea....

Thanks
    Karma Level

its not rocket science , dont post about hacking the ps3 !
    but programable dev boards have been around for ever , so good luck learning avr code

Thanks
    Karma Level

i honestly can't see why people are being so paranoid.. sony are going to court.. winge winge.. look at how easy they've made it.. all these people know how to do it.. winge winge..

..at the end of the day sony are only gunning for people who made it and distribute hardware..

if discussions were illegal they would have been stopped by admin a long time ago..

if we as individuals don't offer files or try to sell any hardware then we are safe.. I don't believe for one second that sony will try and prosecute me and countless tens/hundreds of thousands of others for discussing something which is already public knowledge.. we already have a similar scenario with p2p - not enough resources to prosecute "small guys./average joe".

and assuming admin are correct in allowing chat (ie not banning it) then we must assume they know what they're doing and the site is safe..

..so what's the problem?

..or are alot of people being silly cnuts and I'm just not seeing it...
    Last edited by Possy_99; 29th September 2010 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

if i spelled it out for you mate i would deserve a ban !

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

do not underestimate the lengths sony will go to .

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd actually be quite flattered if sony came after me.. lol. Possy_99 - PS3 hacker.. kinda has a nice ring to it..lol

HOT TIP: Sony gag orders to become the new ASBO.. Everyone's gonna want one soon - just to look cool

Thanks
    Karma Level

sell pre programed dev boards on ebay , you would be like a fucking legend wen you got busted
    Possy_99`s ass busted , that would have a nice RING to it . lol

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I think it is relevant and shows the lengths sony will go to getting these stopped. what people are not taking itno account is not what they have printed and put in the open but what they have behind closed doors. and once they have finished with the proper pre-flashed jb devices, will they then go after other targets.

sony deserve a good fucking for what they have done to gamers simple as.
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sony are Cunts and I will never own (another) PS3!

Eat that Sony! Come after me and take my Legit unmodifed Xbox 360 with Official Retail games off me if you dare!

Also try and sue my ass for storing TV programs recorded legally on my BT Vision Box!

How do you like that!

Oh and by the way, you should be fucking sued for ripping off the Wii! Yes you did! No, you really did!
    We all make mistakes sometimes

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by plug1 View Post
    stolen from another place.. me bad..

In an update to the court action against the owners of PSJAILBREAK, I have gotten all the possible recent court documents that are available right now at much personal cost to myself (money for documents), but I thought it would serve the public good to see what the Sony legal dogs are up to.

In these boring legal filings by Sony, it now covers not just PSJailbreak, but also names PSGroove, PSFreedom, OpenPSJailbreak, and they have filed printouts from various blogs, forums, and sites like PS3NEWS with comments and tutorials people have been writing up on how to use these various programs. They even mention of course the phone ports & TI84 calc. hacks.

Sony is using this information, to get the courts to order up faster service, to force the various ISP', Domain Register's, and Web Hosting Services to give up the personal info on their clients so that can serve more court papers on those people, and issue DMCA takedown notices to shut down various sites.

So for the Judge has only granted one order so far, this one is directed to YAHOO! to within 5 business days to turn over all the information they have on a "vladgazoune@yahoo.com", all IP's he used to access his mail, his personal info stored by Yahoo, his email of course, and other logs.

This E-Mail address is the one that was used to rent the mail-drop box in Texas used by shoppsjailbreak;com as their virtual office for orders, shipments, registering the domain name, etc.

Recently, that above name site which also goes under the company name of Zoomba stop using the ".com" domain and now is operating under a http://shoppsjailbreak.net domain. -- Plus also the http://psjailbreakcanada.com site which seems to point IP wise to the older site, has suddenly been changed to DOJ/IPR/ICE notice that has been used in the past for "Torrent/Movie" site take-downs!

Anyhow, here is all the public court documents you can read thru them now, and see just what SCEA has been printing out about yourself online, they are asking the court they need to findout the true identify of everyone that sells, makes, offers for sale, or even has just knowledge of the real people behind any project called PSJailbreak, PSGroove, OpenPSJailbreak, PSFreedom.

Don't be surprized if the next few days, you see less sites online, or you find yourself answering the door to a person serving you a Summons to Appear! -- The good reading stuff is the PDF's called Exhibit or Exhibits!

Oi bullet ! did you actually read the first post in this thread and click the link ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Anyone know if this Jailbreak is available on the Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) ?

It would sway me to buy another.

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=-uHa52...eature=related
    We all make mistakes sometimes

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post

sony deserve a good fucking for what they have done to gamers simple as.
    probably the most retarded thing ive read today. and ive read some really stupid shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast