Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default The deficit and cuts

Blimey, I am sick to death of hearing about the blasted deficit and things being cut all over the place.

I like to think that I'm not overly ignorant, and do appreciate that these are major issues for us for the immediate future, and that they have to be dealt with...but oh my god, it's just all the damn time.

I used to enjoy reading the news, but I barely bother anymore. The headline everyday relates to some sort of fiscal constraint or employment doom and gloom.

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: The deficit and cuts

Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    Blimey, I am sick to death of hearing about the blasted deficit and things being cut all over the place.

I like to think that I'm not overly ignorant, and do appreciate that these are major issues for us for the immediate future, and that they have to be dealt with...but oh my god, it's just all the damn time.

I used to enjoy reading the news, but I barely bother anymore. The headline everyday relates to some sort of fiscal constraint or employment doom and gloom.

I'll be whining even more soon, I've been paying in to a public sector pension for the past 25 years, it was like Jim Bowen on Bullseye saying "your money to charity is safe, it's your prizes that you are gambling", but not me pension is being gambled away after all these years, not only that but I'll probably have to work longer for a shittier pension!

Whilst them bastards that caused it still dole out £7billion, yes fuckin billion in bonus's to them fuck-ups, oh & are the MP's gonna hand over their pension or are they just going to rob mine?

Tig3

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah I know, but did you hear that...
    There was a 3.6% drop in house prices in September
    The 3.6% drop was the biggest fall in month-on-month prices since the figures were first compiled in 1983.

So fucking what, everyone knows house prices are falling. And if they rise by 0.1% I don't give a fuck.
    Statistics and all that shite don't matter because each house is different, as well as each region etc.

The news is shit, also when they include celebrity news such as Cheryl Cole getting death threats, who cares
    wit woo

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tigger3 View Post
    I'll be whining even more soon, I've been paying in to a public sector pension for the past 25 years, it was like Jim Bowen on Bullseye saying "your money to charity is safe, it's your prizes that you are gambling", but not me pension is being gambled away after all these years, not only that but I'll probably have to work longer for a shittier pension!

Whilst them bastards that caused it still dole out £7billion, yes fuckin billion in bonus's to them fuck-ups, oh & are the MP's gonna hand over their pension or are they just going to rob mine?

Tig3
    Gordon robbed the pension funds blind years ago! Nowt left now.
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .