Well I was very disappointed with the new version of Fifa 11 Club last night, their were a few improvements which i liked but too many negative points which may or may not get ironed out with updates heres my views:
- lobby better visually and the way you pick position's before initiating a game
- playing as keeper looked a laugh and swiggy did well
- subs and game starts quicker
- Team Celebrations nice touch
- Lobby kept freezing up
- unable to initialize games frequently
- very laggy
- offsides WTF looks like they tried to tighten it up when they should have left well alone!
- Freekicks way to strict once again should have eased off if anything
- looks like little improvement on Random players do they improve at all not sure about that?
- Through balls really tough but i think its just a case of getting used to a bit like the overall passing.
Conclusions I think all of the changes we were expecting or hoping for have become worse lets just hope they get sorted with the updates!
What do you guys think anything to add or disagree with?