Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Evil teenagers who 'tortured' autistic boy, 17, for three days free to roam streets a

Good old british justice.

A family has reacted with horror and disbelief after a gang of teenage thugs who subjected an autistic boy to a terrifying three-day ‘torture’ ordeal walked free from court.
    The gang used a mobile phone to film themselves carrying out depraved assaults on their 17-year-old victim.
    During a sickening spree of violence the three thugs kicked and stamped on his head, repeatedly punched him in the chest, beat him with a tennis racket and then threw him down a steep embankment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz125hwgLds

Tig3

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Evil teenagers who 'tortured' autistic boy, 17, for three days free to roam stree

Make me sick,one of these day's i'm gonna do something I regret if i'm put into a situation of self defense,I don't give a shit about the right's of fcuker's who go around doing this sort of stuff,this country's too soft,young un's these day's have lost all respect toward's elder's and the attitude stink's,drink's and drug's i'm sure played a big part in the torture of this poor lad,bastard's.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Evil teenagers who 'tortured' autistic boy, 17, for three days free to roam stree

These twats were 18 ffs, & that twat of a judge lets them walk free! The fucker of a judge should be locked up with these 3 things & see how he likes the abuse, although the sick fucker probably pays for a similar service. It,just makes me feel sick too.

Sanj, you or I will never be put through what that poor lad went through but like you say if ever put in that situation, I too would teach them some respect, fuck the law, it's not on our side!

Tig3

Thanks
    Karma Level

Awesome British legal system !

Sent from my Epic 4G using Android Tapatalk

Thanks
    Karma Level

I bet if those twats got there head stamped on by a member of the family and they then went partially paralysed say, they would be sent down.
    these thugs get to walk about the street acting the big one and get away with it. makes you sick.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have a young son who has Aspergers Syndrome (mild autism), I just can't take in how someone could do that, it makes my blood boil.

Thanks
    Karma Level

it is bollocks, but sticking them in prison would have only taught them how to do more crimes, there's no right answer in these situations, other than caving their heads in.

they should actually stick people like this on the frontlines, they seem well suited for the job and if they get shot, who gives a fuck.

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

they ought to make these type of idiots do a national service. send the fuckers to afghanistan, then lets see who gets shit kicked out of em
    A wise man once said " "

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I think the Judge should do 5 years for letting this scum go.
    This country needs to sort this out. Crimes are going unpunished. Surely 2 judges in one court room would be better? Least there would be a better chance at justice!

Judge Geake said he had taken into account the attackers’ ages, remorse and the fact they had pleaded guilty.
    WTF?! Sorry I murdered someone, I didnt mean it...!
    Get him the FUCK OUT OF THAT COURT ROOM!

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i seem to remember this judges face from a while back, he did something very similar the cnut.
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

And they wonder why more people turn vigilante in this age. I've a few grudges I keep in mind when my kids are older and I'd like to get Harry Brown on their arses at some stage.

It's not only chav twats who can put a good hoody top or coat to good use.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

there time will come
    Signature Removed: Maximum signature image size is: 468 x 60

Thanks
    Karma Level

should bring back the death penalty for sh1tbags like that or send all the worthless cnuts to afganistan as cannon fodder one way for cameron to cut the national debt instead of crippling decent honest working folk

Thanks
    Karma Level

Beggars Belief

Thanks
    Karma Level

sounds like the judge is in another world. if he or a loved one suffered at the hands of mindless thugs, maybe then he would change his views on such sentences

Thanks
    Karma Level

They need to bring back corporal punishments in school for todays younger society. slipper & kane was a bitch but you learnt respect.. todays young uns know they have the law 100% on their side. they should be buried upto there necks, & the lad they beat up aloud to torture them.
    Cheers
    ______> NO.1TRICKSTER <______
    [live=btu%20mad%20Macca]btu mad macca[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Anyone noticed the report is from the Daily Mail.

I don't know the in's and out's of the case but I do know the DM always writes their reports to insight this very reaction.

(I'm not condoning anything the twats may have done by the way - burn 'em).

Thanks
    Karma Level

totally agree...didn't realise the OP was an avid reader
    'Punctuality, regularity, discipline, industry, thoroughness, are a set of 'slave' virtues.' G. D. H. Cole

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by greaseweasel View Post
    Anyone noticed the report is from the Daily Mail.
    Yes, but don't allow facts to get in the way of a massive rant about how it was better 'back in the day'.

Not condoning anything they may have potentially done, before someone tries to jump down my throat.

Thanks
    Karma Level

No surprise the British legal system and laws are about the protection of property, big business, the rich and Government revenue so don't expect much action on anything that falls outside that criteria.