Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default MTV - Motive Television

Description from Google Finance:
    Motive Television PLC (Motive) is a United Kingdom-based company engaged in the provision services to television broadcasters. The Company and its subsidiaries are independent television programme producers. During the year ended December 31, 2009, the Company started the digital terrestrial television (DTT) technology division. As of December 31, 2009, the Company owned a 49.9% interest in Brown Eyed Boy Limited and a 50.6% interest in Scarlet Television Limited, respectively. Motive’s subsidiaries include Motive Television Limited, Luminous Productions Limited, Motive Television (Holdings) Limited, Rumble TV Productions Limited, Rumble TV Limited and Rumble Television Limited. In September 2010, the Company acquired 67.7% interest in Adecq Digital S.L., which owns the Bestv brand.
    I was made aware of this company today and after very preliminary research it looks like it could be another long term play.

CEO: Leonard Fertig is worth a google
    Spoiler:

Mr. Fertig was co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Central European Media Enterprises Inc., (CME). Under Mr. Fertig's leadership, CME grew in five years from a start-up to a billion-dollar NASDAQ-listed multinational broadcasting company with operations in eight countries in the "new Europe".
    http://investing.businessweek.com/re...%20GROUP%20PLC

I am not in this at the moment, I need to do some more reading and see if I can mug some old ladies or sell some crack to get some funds together.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: MTV - Motive Television

Relevant or not, no one in any department answers the phone if you ring these guys.