Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Torrentleech.

Anybody got an email addy for an admin on Torrentleech? cannot log in using the details I have used for the last 5 years, and when doing the re-send password option it doesnt recognise my email addy again same one for 5 years..help please pulling my hair out!!!
    Neil.....TomTom go300/500/730..Mio p550......2.8 lwb pajero exeed,where cant I go.
    Firmware:8.4.1..Western Europe 855.2880 and lots of others

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Torrentleech.

Are you using firefox, try using internet explorer, I used to get a problem like that and using explorer I could reset my password.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Using this form worked for me on Safari.

http://www.torrentleech.org/user/account/lostpassword

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Cheers dotcom/chrisb...tryed them in explorer still will not log me on and keeps telling me no email registered with that name...I need to contact an ADMIN but they are like Lord Lucan to get hold of..
    Neil.....TomTom go300/500/730..Mio p550......2.8 lwb pajero exeed,where cant I go.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I had not use TL for about 3 months.
    Went back to log on to my superb ratio account to find the fuckers had deleted it.

If you do not login for 60 days, your account gets deleted. Not happy about losing access over there, but I now get stuff elsewhere's anyway!

Thanks
    Karma Level

rugrat have you tried logging into the forums and asking there http://forums.torrentleech.org/

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have they not just upgraded the site the last few days i couldnt get in but can now.

cant get in again even though i got in a minute ago, must be a fuckup at their end.

got in again it tells you to logout at the main site then login again.
    Last edited by diablos; 12th November 2010 at 02:34 AM.

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
    I had not use TL for about 3 months.
    Went back to log on to my superb ratio account to find the fuckers had deleted it.

If you do not login for 60 days, your account gets deleted. Not happy about losing access over there, but I now get stuff elsewhere's anyway!
    Snap. If you're not active (even if its just downloading) you will get kicked. There's a queue of people waiting, and every so often they kick a load out and then they let in reprobates like Diablos :-) Its happened to me in the past, I stopped downloading anything during the summer when all the TV shows ended, went back on and was out of there!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Cheers could not get in before they upgraded,I had logged in during the last 60 days,but I suppose they still must have deleted account,cant even log in to forums to moan ah well all my awesome ratio up the tubes,problem is it was the only fast and private torrent site worth visiting....

Thanks
    Karma Level

They have had a few issues since the upgrade. I wasn't able to log in for a bit, and still can't on my work laptop, but at home it's fine. Kinda preferred the site the way it was, but suppose I'll get used to it.

DJ OD

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I've had a VIP account there for years and not logged in as normal for a few weeks but never had any problems until I seen this thread and it reminded me to log in but..........

I get this now:

Error: Your Account is disabled!
    Reason:

And thats it.

Not happy at all

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

DJOD I have 3 comps also but cant get in on any of them...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've been out of the serious torrenting game for a while now. But if memory serves, TL was probably one of the worst torrent sites to be a member of and FAR from private. As this incident seems to demonstrate. Big, yes. But it's run by a bunch of cowboys hammering you for cash every chance they get. Unless it's changed recently of course.

There are others (and much better/more private) out there peeps, if you look hard enough......
    If you can smell it, it's in your mouth.
    Click

Thanks
    Karma Level

Weird one, work laptop won't log in with any browser, just bounces back to login screen. No error, nothing. Home server, logs in fine with any browser. Home laptop also fine with FF3.6.12.

Might be a cookie thing, try deleting any torrentleech cookie files. Or might be that the site only lets you use one IP address to log in?! God knows.

DJ OD

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CominAtcha View Post
    I've been out of the serious torrenting game for a while now. But if memory serves, TL was probably one of the worst torrent sites to be a member of and FAR from private. As this incident seems to demonstrate. Big, yes. But it's run by a bunch of cowboys hammering you for cash every chance they get. Unless it's changed recently of course.

There are others (and much better/more private) out there peeps, if you look hard enough......
    Agreed Torrentleech are a bunch of cunts!!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

well chaps I never had to pay a penny to T/L Iwas a power user and I ALWAYS downloaded stuff at full throttle usually 8mb dowspeed, so I never had any complaints other than now of course ...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I used to use TL a lot bit found BitSoup much better. Just use TL if I can't find what I want on BS.
    Haven't been on in a while, I wonder if I've been deleted as well.
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, the funky gibbon.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

cheers funkyg just went and signed up at bitsoup stuck $10 in became a vip with instant ratio and am d/l at full speed fuckink hell just noticed my 1.4 gb download is in 4 min!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

one of the worst torrent sites? how come? TL is more private than DF to a degree.. Even though..
    Quote Originally Posted by DF login
    Digital Forums is now private and can only be accessed by using a valid account.
    everything anyone posts (with the exception of mod/admin private forums) is freely available to view without any account let alone a valid account. and theres nothing can be done to prevent it from happening. [http://www.digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=700576] privacy online is dwindling fast..

I've noticed an ad recently on some pages i visited saying 'all you can eat in xxx for £5' (xxx being the city I live in) - no doubt my location was pulled from cookies created when I enetered a postcode into another site possibly when purchasing something or searching maps etc.. the only way I could prevent this is to continuously clear cookies, which is a royal pain in the ar$e as you then have to re-login to every website/forum.

Anyways, it's late/early, and I'm probably off topic by now..

I've never been hounded for money from TL either, I have managed quite a number of years on TL without stumping up.. (few tricks up my sleve though which I will not be divulging here for reasons mentioned above)

I've also been a member of BS for quite a while (although I'd be supprised if my account is still active now) and while it is good for non-scene stuff, which previously TL didn't offer.. I found at the time there were more seeders etc on TL usually.

..but nowerdays I really don't download that much.. the worst thing about TL right now is the new design.. fook me.. I had a quick look after a mate commented on it and it's shit, really shit.. hope they bring back the old design.
    Last edited by Possy_99; 13th November 2010 at 03:04 AM.
    Sent from my PC using a keyboard

Thanks
    Karma Level

I got disconnected from torrentleech a month or two ago because i forgot to renew my VIP status so my ratio was screwed, now they have banned my IP and removed me.
    Can't get back near it at all.
    Any other good torrent sites the same as it? PM me any details
    wit woo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast