Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Funny That’s uncanny, we were just thinking about sport

That’s uncanny, we were just thinking about sport, thousands facing redundancy tell Queen

The tens of thousands of people facing uncertain futures in the new year as cuts and redundancies loom have fully endorsed the Queen using her Christmas message to highlight the importance of sport.

In her speech the Queen emphasised how sport can be used to build communities and create harmony, but failed to point out that it doesn’t pay the bills.
    “It was amazing how the Queen seemed so in tune with what I was thinking myself,” revealed public sector worker Paul Giddens from Chatham.
    “I was just telling the wife about how sporting activities are common throughout the world and play a part in providing a different perspective on life, when bang! The Queen said the exact same thing.”
    “The wife wasn’t too interested though as she was too busy trying to work out how we were going to pay the bills we racked up making sure the kids had a nice christmas.”
    “I dunno, women aay” He added shaking his head.

Queen’s Speech

Some people weren’t so impressed with the Queen’s message with 3 year-old Freddie Thompson blasting “Why the doesn’t she search her tiny brain for something of relevence to say instead of reading what she’s told in the vain hope that people will suddenly become interested in sport.”
    “Even a 2 year-old can see through the fact that all her speech was designed to do was drag people out of the apathy they feel about the 2012 Olympics.”
    “We’ve got more important things to worry about you know.”

http://newsthump.com/2010/12/25/that...cy-tell-queen/
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: That’s uncanny, we were just thinking about sport

i cant believe the report isnt sarcastic.

is the reporter for fucking real?

with redundancies looming who the fuck cares about sport ! sports and community spirit dont put food on your table or clothe your kids.

to me its just another example of why the monarchy is a fucking waste of money and oxygen who are so always out of touch with the 'common people'.

why not sell off all the royal land and use the billions to build some hospitals, prisons and schools instead.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zippeyrude View Post
    i cant believe the report isnt sarcastic.

is the reporter for fucking real?

with redundancies looming who the fuck cares about sport ! sports and community spirit dont put food on your table or clothe your kids.

to me its just another example of why the monarchy is a fucking waste of money and oxygen who are so always out of touch with the 'common people'.

why not sell off all the royal land and use the billions to build some hospitals, prisons and schools instead.
    There is a reason for insisting on Prefix titles and posting of links to sources in this section.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    There is a reason for insisting on Prefix titles and posting of links to sources in this section.
    Oops, that got me hook line and sinker

Probably because of the reality of it all !

(i blame it on the mince pie poisoning, or erm, erm.... cheers 4me2 !)