Close

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

free Free Sky HD, Free Install, Free HD subs and Half Price package for 12 months.

OFFER OPEN TO VIP MEMBERS ONLY WITH MORE THAN 50 POSTS.

OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL 18th MARCH 24th MARCH.

Free Sky HD Box, Free Install, Half Price HD subs, Half Price Multiroom and Half Price package for 12 months.

I have 7 codes available to give away to you guys and gals as your all my friends that provide the following:

Here’s the fantastic deal I can give to my friends and family.

• Free Sky+HD box
      • Free standard set-up (save £30/€30)
      • Half price Sky TV for a year (save up to £312/€456)
      • Half price HD Pack for a year (save £61.50/€90)
      • Half price Multiroom for a year (save £61.50/€60)
    The is a Introduce a Friend offer and is ONLY available to NEW Sky TV customers only.

Calls to book the above must be done before the 10th March 2011 to ensure install.

Offer ends Thursday 10 March 2011 OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL 18th MARCH

So if you don't have Sky or know someone thats looking for the above, PM me and I'll pass on one of the codes.

All they do is call a number, quote the code and thats it.

Enjoy.

YOU MUST BE 10000000% AFTER SKY BECAUSE THEY ARE CODES THAT TRACK BACK TO ME AND CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE. DONT ASK FOR A CODE FOR THE SAKE OF IT BUT

IF YOUR AFTER SKY THEN PM ME THE FULL NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE PERSON WHOS HAVING IT INSTALLED AND I'LL SEND ALONG A CODE VIA EMAIL.

ONCE THE 7 HAVE GONE THATS IT.

PS,
    Dont PM me with "Can I have a code" because your not getting one, post here first please so we can all keep track.

Codes left: 4

1: scoobypatch
    2: pheonixsingh
    3: bobo06
    4: reverend
    5: stargate
    6:wtaylor
    7: Hangman

Terms & Conditions
    Offers only available to friends and family of employees and fixed term contractors of British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC. The unique offer codes are not for resale or to be sold on any auction sites. Disciplinary action will be taken for any abuse of these offers. The offer is for new customers who are friends or family members of Sky employees. A new customer is defined as being a non-Sky subscriber for a period of at least 12 months. Offer is not available to members of the same household where a Sky TV subscription has been cancelled within a period of 30 days unless a home move has taken place. Sky reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to honour the offer where there is reason to suspect fraud or abuse. Offer ends 18 March 2011. New customer Sky TV offer: Subscribe to Sky TV and take any Sky TV Entertainment Pack for 12 months for half price. After 12 months you"ll pay the then current full monthly cost (packages currently £19.50-£52 per month). Excludes Stand-alone Premium Channels, Sky Box Office movies/events and other pay per view services cost extra. New customer Sky+HD box offer: Sky+HD box and standard set-up is free when you join Sky TV and take the HD Pack. The HD Pack is half price for the first 12 months. After 12 months you"ll pay the then current full monthly cost (HD pack currently £10.25 pm). Any additional HD subscriptions will be charged at full price. HD channels received depend on your Sky TV package. One Free Sky+HD box per household. HD ready TV required. Non standard set-up may cost extra. Sky Multiroom offer: Subscribe to Sky TV and take a Multiroom subscription. The Multiroom subscription is half price for first 12 months. After 12 months you"ll pay the then current full monthly cost (currently £10.25 pm). Offer limited to one half-price Multiroom subscription per household. Any additional Multiroom subscriptions will be charged at full price. Multiroom provides the same Sky TV channels as your main subscription on a box in another room. You must subscribe to Sky TV throughout and an extra box is required for each Multiroom subscription. Each box you have must be connected to the same fixed telephone line at all times. To receive your HD subscription channels in another room, you"ll need another Sky+HD box and HD Pack subscription which will be charged at the full price. New customer Sky Broadband offer: Available in Sky"s broadband network area for new Sky Broadband Unlimited, Talk (either Sky Talk Freetime [£0 pm] or Sky Talk Unlimited [£5pm]) and line rental (£11.25 pm) customers taking all three. Discount applies to the cost of Sky Broadband only. Sky Broadband Unlimited will be charged at half price for the first 12 months. Thereafter, you"ll pay the then current monthly price (currently £10 pm with Sky Talk or £15 pm without Sky Talk). Connect up to 8 Mb speeds at £17 pm is available to customers outside our network area. McAfee Security Free Trial: Unlimited-12 months, Connect-3 months, then £3 per month unless you let us know you no longer wish to subscribe. Sky Talk: 12 month minimum term applies to new Sky Talk customers. Sky Talk is only available to customers paying by Direct Debit/continuous credit card mandate. Calls only packages not available to BT line rental customers with BT Basics or if outgoing calls are barred. Sky/compatible BT line required. General: Your Sky box(es) must be connected to a fixed telephone line for 12 months. You must get any consents required (e.g. landlord"s). Minimum Sky TV/Sky+/HD Pack/Multiroom subscriptions 12 months. Sky+ functionality requires a Sky TV subscription and 2 satellite feeds. You must be 18 years or over. Channels/programmes & prices subject to change. Prices shown apply to customers paying by Direct Debit. For continuous debit/credit card mandate, 50p monthly charge applies. Information only applies to residential customers in UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Further terms apply. Calls cost up to 5.1p per minute (plus 11.5p connection fee) for BT customers. Calls from other providers may vary. Competition: Please refer to sky.com/staffiaf for full competition terms and conditions. Correct at 02/02/2011
    Last edited by Realist; 22nd March 2011 at 08:03 PM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Free Sky HD, Free Install, Free HD subs and Half Price package for 12 months.

Can i have one please

J-Tag 360 RGH 360, PS3 Super Slim, Xbox 360 Slim, WDTV Live with CFW, Vu+ Solo 2, Dreambox 500HD Connected to 1M Motorised Dish.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Free Sky HD, Free Install, Free HD subs and Half Price package for 12 months.

Ill have one of you mate. girlfriends dads just moving to sky now.

Thanks Mate
    PS3 - FIFA 09 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    PS3 - FIFA 10 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    and now
    PS3 - FIFA 11 - DF CHAMPION!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

could I get one please mate

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I asked In a previous thread, but i think I was too late!

Pm sent

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

PM replied to and email sent.

Code 1.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobypatch View Post
    I asked In a previous thread, but i think I was too late!

Pm sent

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

PM replied to and code sent.

Code 2.

Quote Originally Posted by pheonixsingh View Post
    could I get one please mate

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Read the above M8.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewy2 View Post
    Ill have one of you mate. girlfriends dads just moving to sky now.

Thanks Mate

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Bob read the above.

Quote Originally Posted by bobo06 View Post
    Can i have one please

Thanks
    Karma Level

sent a pm to mate

Shit noticed i need his address. If they are gone by the time i can get it. no worries
    PS3 - FIFA 09 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    PS3 - FIFA 10 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    and now
    PS3 - FIFA 11 - DF CHAMPION!!!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

And replied.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewy2 View Post
    sent a pm to mate

Shit noticed i need his address. If they are gone by the time i can get it. no worries

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Pm Sent with details

J-Tag 360 RGH 360, PS3 Super Slim, Xbox 360 Slim, WDTV Live with CFW, Vu+ Solo 2, Dreambox 500HD Connected to 1M Motorised Dish.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Replied to.

Pm Sent with details

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'll be moving into a new property in April, could I book it for then, or does the install need to be booked and physically put Into the house before March 10th?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Providing the order is placed before the closing date, you can pick what ever install date you wish.

As it states above "Hurry - to qualify for this offer you'll need to book your installation date by 10 March 2011".

But the address must be the new address.

Quote Originally Posted by -G-Man- View Post
    I'll be moving into a new property in April, could I book it for then, or does the install need to be booked and physically put Into the house before March 10th?

Thanks
    Karma Level

i have sky but would like to upgrade. do you think it would work if my mrs registered in her maiden name and pretended to be a lodger for this purpose?
    or could i cancel and she register?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hello mate, very interested in this, but I don't have a BT line at the moment... what would be the total monthly cost of this SKY package for the year with reductions?

tia.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by burner1 View Post
    Hello mate, very interested in this, but I don't have a BT line at the moment... what would be the total monthly cost of this SKY package for the year with reductions?

tia.
    You can get it without a phone line for an extra one of payment £25.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I never knew that! I'd have kept my virgin broadband and gone with this offer minus the phone line. Arse

Glad your offering these codes again Realist Top man!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks for that Bobo. In that case Realist, would appreciate a code mate. Will PM details mate.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast