Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Splash it on her fucking headlights. Fuck the nancy boys who say any different. If you are a man, you have every right to fuck whatever you like, man, woman or beast. Take what is rightfully yours.
    lol obviously the view of a single man with no kids or a married hen-pecked self loathing latent homo!!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Who himself was a fine swordsman in his day. He thought nothing of making sweet love to his wife then to his many followers before settling down with a cow in the evenings to show them the sweet, sweet milk of human kindness. You won't find that in the history books, but it's common knowledge amongst men of a certain ilk.
    My great grandfather served with the 7th Light Cavalry in Secunderabad and knew Mr Gandhi well. He would often be invited to his tent to examine fine illustrated manuscripts on the Kama Sutra, which would be brought to life by any one of a dozen of Gandhi's most loyal maid servants. Gandhi always had impeccable manners though, and would allow his guests to go first before squewering the squealing disciples, injecting his holy seed inside them. It was in this state of heightened bliss that he formulated his defiance against the Prudish British. My great grandfather, now a trusted associate of Gandhi turned native, betraying his country by marching against the Raj. For that he was stripped of his title and my great grandmother Emily sent back to England in shame. If it weren't for Gandhi and his insatiable and perverse sexual lust, I would now be the Earl of Buckingham.
    Confessing the sins is good for the soul.

Doing it anonymously means I can talk about all the disgusting shit that Bertroot made me do without grassing myself up ;)

Thanks
    Karma Level

My great grandfather served with the 7th Light Cavalry in Secunderabad and knew Mr Gandhi well. He would often be invited to his tent to examine fine illustrated manuscripts on the Kama Sutra, which would be brought to life by any one of a dozen of Gandhi's most loyal maid servants. Gandhi always had impeccable manners though, and would allow his guests to go first before squewering the squealing disciples, injecting his holy seed inside them. It was in this state of heightened bliss that he formulated his defiance against the Prudish British. My great grandfather, now a trusted associate of Gandhi turned native, betraying his country by marching against the Raj. For that he was stripped of his title and my great grandmother Emily sent back to England in shame. If it weren't for Gandhi and his insatiable and perverse sexual lust, I would now be the Earl of Buckingham.
    Det!, don't you get tired of writing this shit mate?
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

So why do i want to throw it all away for a 29yr old woman who i have worked with for the past four years and only in the last six months have i begun to notice she's into me?
    I would suggest two possibilities:

1. She is a scheming minx and her tricks have finally worked on you
    2. You've ended up suffering with limerance.

If it's number 1, forget the cow.

If it's no2 I would say go for it if it wasn't for the kids. Limerance doesn't last forever and isn't always replaced by love which it sounds you have already found.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Splash it on her fucking headlights. Fuck the nancy boys who say any different. If you are a man, you have every right to fuck whatever you like, man, woman or beast. Take what is rightfully yours.
    Yup, and real men can easily be seen on forums using an anonymous account to post

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Det!, don't you get tired of writing this shit mate?
    surely more like Czar?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ganty View Post
    Yup, and real men can easily be seen on forums using an anonymous account to post

In feckin deed!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by chesser View Post
    surely more like Czar?
    Czar or Gti, they're two cheeks of the same arse.
    Confessing the sins is good for the soul.

Doing it anonymously means I can talk about all the disgusting shit that Bertroot made me do without grassing myself up ;)

Thanks
    Karma Level

quiz Re: Advice

So obviously czarjunkie, I don't know why you bother clicking anon, lol

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

"She has a body to die for and a set of boobs that wouldn't look out of place on a top shelf mag. She's as dirty as you can hope for in bed"

I think what you wrote about her explains why you want to fuck her????

Thanks
    Karma Level

Interesting thread. Couple of things I'd like to add, with my sensible - and not anonymous - head on. I cheated on my ex, 7 years ago now. Best thing I ever did. Im now in a relationship with a woman who really loves me for what I am - but she's not the one I cheated on. I spent 4 years in abject misery after my affair was exposed, it was 4 horrid years of utter self doubt and total depression. However, I came through it, and I'm a much, much better human being than I was before. My situation was similar to yours, I was in my 30's and got taken in by a hot young asian babe, my home life however was horrid, I was rowing with my wife every night, and the sex was monotonous and truly unexciting - which was, of course, all my fault according to her.

So obviously for me, getting out of the relationship was the best thing to do. Doing it the way I did was the worst thing I could do, the total cowards way, and whilst for me, the grass is DEFINITELY greener on the other side, taking the cowards way left me without a house, virtually broke and - worst of all - two little girls (5 and 2 at the time) suffering at home without their daddy. Yes, they got over it (I think), and they have a fantastic relationship with their step-mum and step-siblings, and more importantly, a fantastic relationship with me, better I think in many ways than the one they have with their mum, but its been very hard work for many years to get it to that point.

So basically my advice would be this. If you want to continue seeing her, leave your partner now. Break the relationship up and be the man, don't just fall into the arms of another woman, give yourself some space and time. If this other woman wants to continue seeing you then great, but make the clean break first. You owe it to her, and you especially owe it to your son. Kids are resilient, but if you just try to replace mummy (as they will see it), you are opening up a whole can of mentally-scarring worms for your son, and he doesn't deserve that. The grass can be greener on the other side, but you need to give it time to grow first.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    Interesting thread. Couple of things I'd like to add, with my sensible - and not anonymous - head on. I cheated on my ex, 7 years ago now. Best thing I ever did. Im now in a relationship with a woman who really loves me for what I am - but she's not the one I cheated on. I spent 4 years in abject misery after my affair was exposed, it was 4 horrid years of utter self doubt and total depression. However, I came through it, and I'm a much, much better human being than I was before. My situation was similar to yours, I was in my 30's and got taken in by a hot young asian babe, my home life however was horrid, I was rowing with my wife every night, and the sex was monotonous and truly unexciting - which was, of course, all my fault according to her.

So obviously for me, getting out of the relationship was the best thing to do. Doing it the way I did was the worst thing I could do, the total cowards way, and whilst for me, the grass is DEFINITELY greener on the other side, taking the cowards way left me without a house, virtually broke and - worst of all - two little girls (5 and 2 at the time) suffering at home without their daddy. Yes, they got over it (I think), and they have a fantastic relationship with their step-mum and step-siblings, and more importantly, a fantastic relationship with me, better I think in many ways than the one they have with their mum, but its been very hard work for many years to get it to that point.

So basically my advice would be this. If you want to continue seeing her, leave your partner now. Break the relationship up and be the man, don't just fall into the arms of another woman, give yourself some space and time. If this other woman wants to continue seeing you then great, but make the clean break first. You owe it to her, and you especially owe it to your son. Kids are resilient, but if you just try to replace mummy (as they will see it), you are opening up a whole can of mentally-scarring worms for your son, and he doesn't deserve that. The grass can be greener on the other side, but you need to give it time to grow first.
    I actually started a reply to this thread as well, talking from personal experience, but then decided not to post it, for a very simple reason. No matter what people say, or the advice they try to give a person in this kind of situation, the person is not going to listen. This is something that you have to live through, and only then will you understand how fucking painful it is.

I went through something very similar. I avoided this married woman for four years, and I had known her for seven, during which she kept asking for me to meet her. And then eventually I caved in just because she was nice and is extremely hot. I met her and no surprises on what happened. I was in a relationship myself, but I ended the relationship within a week after what I had done. Not at all because I wanted to walk hand in hand into the sunset with the married woman either, but I wanted to give the woman who I was with a chance to find someone better than me, someone who perhaps really loved her and more importantly I did not want to waste her life, forcing her unknowingly to live her life in my lie. And then perhaps ten years later leave her, stealing someones life like that is one of the worst things a person could do to another. I then started meeting the married woman more regularly flying to different parts of the world to meet her for some days, staying at hotels.

I started feeling something for her, and I knew she did the same for me. She became almost suicidal because of the double life she was living, and it was not good for any of us. I knew I was the one who had to walk away from the situation, as I realized she far too much of an coward to reach the decision of leaving her husband. It's all really complex, as I didn't want her to leave him either, not like that for me. I just find it hard to believe that any relationship could last long when it starts off like that, there wouldn't be trust in it.

The last two years have been the worst for me, and I'm still not entirely OK. Again, even if I tried to describe what you go through, you wouldn't believe it, it's something you have to go through to believe. I made my bed my tomb, I could stay in bed for 3 or 4 days straight, yes, I mean without food or anything. Only got up to go to the toilet and drink water. And you cannot really ask for help either, so you go through it by yourself. If I had the ability to hate someone, resulting in having enemies, which I can't and don't, going through all that is something I would not wish for my worst enemy.

I mentioned it in another thread, about stalkers, once I decided to call it quits before the situation would claim my life, she refused to accept it and just didn't leave me alone. I had to cut off myself from pretty much everything, so she could not get to me. Now I haven't heard from her in a long time, but almost every day when I open my email in the morning, the thought crosses my mind "if there is a mail from her..." and it's scary. I have nothing against her, and I hope that she can make her marriage work again, though as I said, in my eyes, she is robbing her husbands life, it's his call to make, to continue or not...who knows maybe she has told him, maybe she even divorced, but that has nothing to do with me now.

So, my advice, has been said already, it's not worth it, have a fantasy about him/her and jerk off, this is the best option.
    One more thing, the married woman and I started talking in joking way, how we became almost like a drug to each other, talking on the phone every day, several sms's etc. That was in the beginning, only towards the end, when I had become really bad, did I realize, well, drugs eventually take you to an early grave.

If someone here is in a situation like what I have described, then I offer to talk to that person. So you can PM me, and then we can arrange to talk or chat about it, I know you won't listen to me, but I know it helps to talk, and perhaps to talk about other things. I pulled myself out of the situation by getting busy, not allowing myself too much time to think, and what better way to do so than to focus on your health, go to the gym start jogging or do other exercises, this way you'll go out and meet new people, helps you forget things too.

EDITED 07.06.2011

I have an update to this situation, she emailed me two weeks ago, saying that they were expecting their first child. She also said that her husband knows that she has not been in the marriage 100% for some years. Sure, though I don't know anything about the guy (the coward I was I preferred to know as little as possible so the thoughts wouldn't get to me) except his first name (she kept her name) and occupation, he is a lawyer and most likely not an idiot.
    She said she was not sure if she was doing the right thing and it did not feel entirely right to her. And she said that she loves me. Now had I heard that say six months ago, I'm afraid of even the thought of how I would have reacted, but once I had read the line "pregnant" and the lightning-bolt had passed my entire body I was surprised to feel absolutely nothing, just numb and then eventually I started feeling sorry for her, well for all of them.

I asked her not to contact me again, and I can only hope that their situation/marriage/relationship starts working again once there is a child in the picture. I said to her that though she may not see it right now, things are extremely serious and if she didn't let go of me, someone will eventually get hurt.

She responded to my mail then which was the saddest thing "if you hear from someone else that I have left my husband, I want you to know that I would have done it for myself and not because of you, so don't feel guilty about it"....you see what she is doing there, leaving the door open...I have moved on though, and the feelings I had are not there anymore. I hold no grudges either, but of course I feel guilt and won't knowingly make the same mistake again.
    Last edited by cronus71; 7th June 2011 at 04:05 AM.
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Do u real want a relationship with a dirty bit? Dirty sex is fucking fantastic I know but would u want your misses to do it? If she done it to you fuck or who else knows what she's done!
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd leave well enough alone.

As others have said grass is greener etc.

It's a break from the normal 9-5 routine seeing someone new so makes you feel a bit alive but the fallout for it could be huge.

I used to be a terrible fiend with chatting to girls on the internet when I was single. Met a few of them and although the sex was ok it was the whole thrill of the chase I think I enjoyed.

Now I'm with someone I still chat now and then and hate the fact I do it. The sex is good the relationship is good but I'm like a dog with two dicks and hate myself when I do it.

I think your best bet is just concentrate on your family life and just dabble with kleenex and redtube when you feel the need.

Also don't forget women are sneaky like ninjas. Before I moved in with my girl I arranged to meet a girl off the net and she never showed up.

When I spoke to the girl she said she had no intention of meeting me and thought I deserved a lesson on cheating. Thought nothing more of it until I went to see my girl and when we got drunk a HUGE row erupted about why was I arranging to meet a girl off the net.

Still haven't got a clue to this day how she found out I'm sure she's ex CIA or something the sneaky cow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12