Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Anyone want to have some fun

Ok long story short.
    I was employed just before new year in a job that was good to start off with but has since became the biggest pile of sh1t this side of the River Clyde.

Anyways the employer in question has the attitude that all staff are to be treated like shut regardless of the job they do.

I had a meeting with the employer at the beginning of last week. It resulted in me telling him what I thought and why his business was failing. Nothing but the truth and I was alway taught not to lie.

However he has in the past had a habit of calling staff in for meetings on a Tuesday evening at 5pm or P45 o'clock as he likes to call it. Subsequently I have received an email this afternoon while on a weeks holiday telling me basically to stay away from the venue and attend a meeting tuesday at 5pm.

This guy doesn't deserve a business or some of the staff he has working for him. Takes everything and anything he can for free or as cheap a he can get it. If he doesn't get his own way an almighty tantrum is thrown and generally toy are well and truly out the pram.

What I am curious to is what would you guys do in my position.

I do intend to take him to the cleaners every way I can and as I am employed for more than 15 weeks I'm pretty sure I have the backing of HMRC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anyone want to have some fun

Name and shame dude....name and shame...

Thanks
    Karma Level

5PM? Unless your getting paid to attend the meeting, tell him to go fuck himself.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I have his Personal mobile and Business Mobile. Both business addresses and personal address as well as his Home Details and all of his Fiancee's details.

I'm also going to contact littlejohn on here to ask some legal sided questions to do with VAT, Tax returns and general money matters.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by jaygo View Post
    This guy doesn't deserve a business or some of the staff he has working for him. Takes everything and anything he can for free or as cheap a he can get it. If he doesn't get his own way an almighty tantrum is thrown and generally toy are well and truly out the pram.
    Why bother doing anything ?

If you dont like the way he runs his business then leave, the other people are also free to do so.

As for the paragraph I have quoted, arent 99% of people like that these days ? You yourself stated that you intend to take him to the cleaners, so are you not like him ?

No wonder this counrty is in the state it is in, everybody wants to get their own back on people they dont like.

I fuckin hate spitefull people.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I have his Personal mobile and Business Mobile. Both business addresses and personal address as well as his Home Details and all of his Fiancee's details.

I'm also going to contact littlejohn on here to ask some legal sided questions to do with VAT, Tax returns and general money matters.

I don't know you mate, but this makes you sound like a Grade A cunt, no better than him. Yeah, he's a wanker employer (the PLANET is full of them), he didn't nail your mum for fucks sake.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zoots View Post
    he didn't nail your mum for fucks sake.
    you dont actually know that for a fact.

Thanks
    Karma Level

What I am curious to is what would you guys do in my position.
    Personally, I'd spend my time and energy in looking for alternative employment if I were in your position or felt as you do.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok long story short.
    Also as some one has Suggested looking for employment and in answer to that being a chef I already have done and secured a temp contract with a reasonable hourly rate as of this coming Wednesday.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Also as some one has Suggested looking for employment and in answer to that being a chef I already have done and secured a temp contract with a reasonable hourly rate as of this coming Wednesday.

So what is your problem then ? Move on and forget about it, you will feel better without all the hatred inside you, lol.

Thanks
    Karma Level

As a chef you are probably in the best position to piss on his chips already eh?

Tig3

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Have yourself a jolly good wank over his cod and chips. I have had an issue with a certain manageress and she been drinking my ploppy and things for the past couple of months

Best part is she has been moved onto another area in a couple of weeks so i must get her a leaving pressie. Then i can spend more time on DF whilst at work

Thanks
    Karma Level

My first proper job working for a small telecoms company in Brum, were total wankers to all staff and customers. I was doing internal IT there (basically an assistant to the IT manager), they moaned at us if we left at 5.30 like we were meant to and during billing we were expected to stay until 8 or 9pm with no overtime paid at all.

They screwed so many customers over, investigated by Ofcom numerous times as well as in numerous papers for them screwing customers and former employees over. They then screwed me over a months wages at Christmas time, cheque bounced. They Ended up taking them to court (which I won) and bailiffs onto them. But never got a penny back that they owed me.

Total tossers the lot of them, no doubt they've opened up in a different name now like they did numerous times, whilst the chairman and MD are there in their £400k homes and driving brand new Mercs.

Oh and the MD was going out with a stripper, the twat gave me his phone to sort out the day before I quit, so got all his personal pics of her and passed them round the office. She did look a bit like a bloke though so you didnt miss much.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Maghoo View Post
    So what is your problem then ? Move on and forget about it, you will feel better without all the hatred inside you, lol.
    Exactly. In your meeting just say you're glad he called it and hand in your resignation.

No need to act like a child.

Thanks
    Karma Level

send him a text saying sorry cant make 5PM Tuesday, im working......

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

[QUOTE=Mr_Maghoo

I fuckin hate spitefull people.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a great lover of them myself but sometimes when people constantly take the piss and push you just for there own gratification

You have to fight fire with fire and be a spiteful cunt

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

im I the only person here that agrees with jaygo here, what gives you boss the right to screw you just because he pays your wage, take action get your own back, legally I don't think their is much you can do, always worth taking a union rep or solicitor if you know its that kind of meeting..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Good opportunity to say c u next tuesday

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

if you have any sick pay in your contract go and blag the doctor and get a sick note for stress

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I like my revenge served with an almighty crack to the chin... its no use bitching about hating your job and a revenge plot... even though I do tend to jump in on revenge... we all remember the T.V salesman who was pestering one of our Fine DF'ers nans he got a fucking hard time from us..

What I would do is when you attend this meeting refuse to leave until you have recieved a satisfactory explination as to why you are being fucked off... then when he places a hand on you to remove you knock seven shades of shit out of him.. I have done this before and it worked in my favour... as it was all captured on the cctv .
    Who were you when you thought you where you was?. Whats a matter for can't you want to?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social Networking Bookmarks