A Great Week for A Bodybuilding Fan art Two Branch Warren

In part one I described the most memorable workout I had at Dorian Yates Temple Gym with Flex Lewis and Muscletechs Branch Warren present and the 6x Mr. Olympia and founder of DY Nutrition Dorian Yates.
I mentioned how I was to star struck to talk to Branch Warren at the Temple Gym and I was a little gutted that I had not as the chances of meeting a top three bodybuilder in quiet surroundings were slim. However there was good news as a friend and founder of Beyond Failure Gym clothing mentioned Branch Warren was doing a seminar in Preston in a few days. As all good bodybuilders are always eager to learn new techniques and all things bodybuilding I gathered a few training partners and Massprotein athletes together to go see the 2011 Arnold Classic Champion.
The seminar was in a small Italian restaurant, not being the best with directions when I eventually found the venue I knew I was in the right place, as a large herd of big physiques were heading in one direction with cool-bags slung around their boulders full of chicken and rice in tupperwear. We got there as they were letting people into the function room. Everyone slowly moved in with their large shoulders rubbing up against each other, Branch Warren is one of the biggest and thickest Pro's today and I think the biggest guys from the North of the UK had also turned up. Everyone sat and patiently waited as Muscletechs Branch Warren was running late, I could see people constantly re- fuelling themselves with protein bars, protein shakes or any form of nutrition, as bodybuilders always are.

Branch and Chris

Branch Warren

We were standing at the back of the room, eventually the room door opened with Branch Warren stepping through it, he looked a lot bigger than he did at the Temple as he only had a long sleeve top on compared to the large leather jacket he had on at the temple. He slowly moved through the room shifting his huge frame to avoid every obstacle, which when you are that big is everything.
Despite the room not having a microphone, the seminar was all in all good; He gave a quick history of his life, where he was born, raised and his relationship with bodybuilding. How he started and his placing history. It then went into questions and answers touching on supplementation (plugs for his sponsor MuscleTech), training splits and routines, funny episodes at Metroflex gym, his friend and confidant Brian Dobson and his future plans.
After the 2 hour seminar he did a guest pose, standing on some chairs at the front I have seen Jay Cutler, Phil Heath, Dennis Wolf and Alvin Small but not seen a Pro so up close and posing. This guy was massive, he came into the crowd and posed right in front of us, I can see why they call him Quadrisaur from his gigantic tree trunk legs, his legs were as thick as my waist. It was amazing that so much muscle could be on a body. Massprotein’s Chris Ainsworth managed to get some great photos. He hit his last front double biceps and exited the room. Once he returned we were offered the chance to meet and greet him, oh and of course purchase some Branch Warren merchandise. Myself and a few of us queued and had a photo with the mound of muscle, unlucky for us he decided to change into a vest for our photos so we looked even smaller standing by him ! I would recommend going to a seminar or an expo whenever you can, they are a great experience and you will learn something new!