Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

sick Real IRA makes threat to PSNI officers in statement

Real IRA makes threat to PSNI officers in statement

The dissident republican group, the Real IRA, has threatened to kill more police officers and declared its opposition to the Queen's first visit to the Irish Republic next month.
    A statement was read out by a masked man at a rally organised by the 32 County Sovereignty Movement in Londondonderry on Monday.
    It was organised to mark the anniversary of the 1916 Easter Rising.
    NI has been on a high state of alert in recent days.
    In a statement read out at the City Cemetery in Londonderry, the Real IRA said police officers would be targeted "regardless of their religion, cultural background or motivation".

On the Queen's visit, the masked men said: "The Queen of England is wanted for war crimes in Ireland and is not wanted on Irish soil."
    The police have asked the public in Northern Ireland to be "particularly vigilant" over the Easter holiday period due to the severe threat level posed by terrorists.
    On Saturday night, a haul of suspected bomb-making equipment was found by the PSNI in south Armagh.
    The Real IRA killed two soldiers in Antrim two years ago, and last year exploded a car bomb in Derry.
    The 32 County Sovereignty Movement is regarded as the political wing of the Real IRA.
    The dissident republican terrorist group claimed responsibility for the Omagh bomb which killed 29 people and unborn twins in 1998.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13189404
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Real IRA makes threat to PSNI officers in statementReal IRA makes threat to PSNI

Get a fucking life you sick wannabe cunts !

We've already done this bit and moved on.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

FFS these counts don't even know why they are fighting. If they did they would realise that the world has moved on. Speaking as a husband of a lady whose grandfather was in the original IRA back when it was a legitimate army I would say that these fuckers should just join a local Fight Club so they can get their rocks off instead of pretending that they have political motives.

I heard today that there is talk about them bombing the royal wedding!!! WTF are they doing??? Cunts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Real IRA makes threat to PSNI officers in statement

I can't understand why those cunts making speeches in balaclavas weren't arrested on the spot.

If they were to think just for a second then they'd be able to ask themselves do the people of N Ireland want to be united with Southern Ireland ? A country that as good as bankrupt and facing many years of austerity measures to rid itself of it's debts ?

Reality check = Southern Ireland is in deep shit and I'm surprised there haven't been cries from them of wanting to belong to GB again.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Real IRA makes threat to PSNI officers in statement

Police investigate Real IRA rally at Derry cemetery

The Real IRA staged a rally in the City Cemetery in Derry on Monday

Police have said an investigation is under way into a rally at a Londonderry cemetery on Monday at which masked Real IRA members read out a statement.
    The dissidents threatened to kill more police officers.
    Superintendent Chris Yates said police had decided to "run a low key operational response to the event".
    "An investigation has commenced and I would appeal to anyone who has any information regarding this incident to contact police," he added.
    The 32 County Sovereignty Movement organised the rally at the City Cemetery to mark the anniversary of the 1916 Easter Rising.
    It is regarded as the political wing of the Real IRA, the organisation which claimed responsibility for the Omagh bomb which killed 29 people and unborn twins in 1998.
    It also killed two soldiers in Antrim two years ago and exploded a car bomb in Derry last year.
    Superintendent Yates said: "Any alleged breaches of criminal law reported to police or coming to our attention will be rigorously and thoroughly investigated.
    "The PSNI work to ensure that all their actions are appropriate, proportionate and lawful.
    "Our priorities are to protect the public, preserve public order, uphold the human rights of all and gather evidence of any wrongdoing."

Talks

Meanwhile, Sinn Fein's Martin McGuinness has said he believes talks are ongoing between dissident republicans and the British government.
    "I did say that last year and I think what I said was vindicated by those investigative journalists who came to realise that what I was saying was absolutely true," he said
    "There can be no doubt whatsoever that representatives of the British government were speaking to the highest levels of what is called the Real IRA.
    "As for the situation at the moment, I would be surprised if there isn't still some means of communication between them."
    The Democratic Unionist Party's Nigel Dodds said he would oppose any such talks with dissidents.
    "Primarily because they have shown not the slightest interest in wanting to move away from violence," he said.
    "I think that's a very different situation from the sort of engagement there's been in recent times with other groups.
    "These are groups that have shown they are engaged in the most bloody and dastardly types of planning and plotting against members of the security forces and I think they deserve a resolute security reaction and response."
    In its statement read out at the cemetery, the Real IRA said police officers would be targeted "regardless of their religion, cultural background or motivation".
    The organisation also expressed its opposition to the Queen's impending visit to Ireland.
    "The Queen of England is wanted for war crimes in Ireland and is not wanted on Irish soil," the statement added.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13196032