Close

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

free Free Sky HD, Free Install, half price HD subs, Half Price package for 12 months.

OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL 23rd JUNE.

OFFER OPEN TO VIP MEMBERS ONLY WITH MORE THAN 50 POSTS.

Total saving of up to £510.00 a year.

You get the following.........

Free Sky HD Box
    Free standard Install (Save £30)
    Half Price HD subs (Save £61.50)
    Half Price Multiroom (Save £61.50)
    Half Price package for 12 months
    Half price broadband unlimited (Save £45.00) when you take out Sky line rental and sky talk.

I have 7 codes available to give away to you guys and gals as your all my friends that provide the following:

Here’s the fantastic deal I can give to my friends and family.

• Free Sky+HD box
      • Free standard set-up (save £30)
      • Half price Sky TV for a year (save up to £312)
      • Half price HD Pack for a year (save £61.50)
      • Half price Multiroom for a year (save £61.50)
      • Half price broadband unlimited (save £45.00) *When you take out Sky line rental & Sky Talk.
    The is a Introduce a Friend offer and is ONLY available to NEW Sky TV customers only.

Calls to book the above must be done before the 10th June 2011 to ensure install.

So if you don't have Sky or know someone thats looking for the above, PM me and I'll pass on one of the codes.

All they do is call a number, quote the code and thats it.

Enjoy.

YOU MUST BE 10000000% AFTER SKY BECAUSE THEY ARE CODES THAT TRACK BACK TO ME AND CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE. DONT ASK FOR A CODE FOR THE SAKE OF IT BUT

IF YOUR AFTER SKY THEN PM ME THE FULL NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE PERSON WHOS HAVING IT INSTALLED AND I'LL SEND ALONG A CODE VIA EMAIL.

ONCE THE 7 HAVE GONE THATS IT.

PS,
    Dont PM me with "Can I have a code" because your not getting one, post here first please so we can all keep track.

Codes left: 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

Regards.

Codes sent to:
    1) vladivar
    2) Tommy1185
    3) H4ss4n
    4) tric
    5) ERNIE 22
    6) eblaster101
    7) Friend

Terms & Conditions The Sopranos is under license from Home Box Office Inc. Offers only available to friends and family of employees and fixed term contractors of British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC. The unique offer codes are not for resale or to be sold on any auction sites. Disciplinary action will be taken for any abuse of these offers. The offer is for new customers who are friends or family members of Sky employees. A new customer is defined as being a non-Sky subscriber for a period of at least 12 months. Offer is not available to members of the same household where a Sky TV subscription has been cancelled within a period of 30 days unless a home move has taken place. Sky reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to honour the offer where there is reason to suspect fraud or abuse. Offer ends 16 June 2011. New customer Sky TV offer: Subscribe to Sky TV with the HD Pack and take any Sky TV Entertainment Pack for 12 months for half price. After 12 months you’ll pay the then current full monthly cost (packages currently £19.50-£52 per month). Excludes Stand-alone Premium Channels, Sky Box Office movies/events and other pay per view services cost extra. New customer Sky+HD box offer: Sky+HD box and standard set-up is free when you join Sky TV and take the HD Pack. The HD Pack is half price for the first 12 months. After 12 months you’ll pay the then current full monthly cost (HD Pack currently £10.25 pm). Any additional HD subscriptions will be charged at full price. HD channels received depend on your Sky TV package. One Free Sky+HD box per household. HD ready TV required. Non standard set-up may cost extra. New TV customer Sky Multiroom offer: Subscribe to Sky TV and take a Multiroom subscription. The Multiroom subscription is half price for first 12 months. After 12 months you’ll pay the then current full monthly cost (currently £10.25 pm). Offer limited to one half-price Multiroom subscription per household. Any additional Multiroom subscriptions will be charged at full price. Multiroom provides the same Sky TV channels as your main subscription on a box in another room. You must subscribe to Sky TV throughout and an extra box is required for each Multiroom subscription. Each box you have must be connected to the same fixed telephone line at all times. To receive your HD subscription channels in another room, you’ll need another Sky+HD box and HD Pack subscription which will be charged at the full price. New TV customer Sky Broadband offer: Available in Sky’s broadband network area for new Sky TV customers taking all three of Sky Broadband Unlimited, Talk (either Sky Talk Freetime £0 pm or Sky Talk Unlimited £5pm) and Sky Line Rental (currently £11.25 pm. £12.25 from 6 July 2011). You must subscribe to all three products for a minimum of 12 months. Discount applies to the cost of Sky Broadband only. Sky Broadband Unlimited will be charged at half price for the first 12 months. Thereafter, you’ll pay the then current monthly price (currently £7.50 pm with Sky TV and Sky Talk or £12.50 pm with Sky TV but without Sky Talk). Connect up to 8 Mb speeds at £17 pm (40GB monthly usage cap and subject to Network Management Policy) is available to customers outside our network area. Sky Talk: 12 month minimum term applies to new Sky Talk customers. Sky Talk is only available to customers paying by Direct Debit/continuous credit card mandate. Calls only packages not available to BT line rental customers with BT Basics or if outgoing calls are barred. Sky/compatible BT line required. General: Your Sky box(es) must be connected to a fixed telephone line for 12 months. You must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s). Minimum Sky TV/Sky+/HD Pack/Multiroom subscriptions 12 months. Sky+ functionality requires a Sky TV subscription and 2 satellite feeds. You must be 18 years or over. Channels/programmes & prices subject to change. Prices shown apply to customers paying by Direct Debit. For continuous debit/credit card mandate, 50p monthly charge applies. Information only applies to residential customers in UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Further terms apply. Calls cost up to 5.1p per minute (plus 12.5p connection fee) for BT customers. Calls from other providers may vary. Competition: Please refer to sky.com/staffiaf for full competition terms and conditions. Correct at 04/05/2011
    Last edited by Realist; 17th June 2011 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Free Sky HD, Free Install, half price HD subs, Half Price package for 12 months.

i cannot believe this, just got sky installed yesterday - brand new customer

great offer dude

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Free Sky HD, Free Install, half price HD subs, Half Price package for 12 months.

Realist
    thanks for putting this up mate
    can you put me down for one please
    as i have just moved into my new house
    cheers

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Legend this guy

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I concur top bloke!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'll take one mate.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'll take one please boss. I'm moving house next week cheers fella
    Tommy
    http://card.mygamercard.net/Bigchunk1985.png
    [Bigchunk1985live=gamertagname]name[/liveBigchunk1985]

:d

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi
    yes, I agree I got one from him just over a year ago and indeed realist saved me a fortune.
    thanks
    LS

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'll take one if you have one m8, Virgin is just running out next week. Thanks

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I'll get back to you all asap later tonight.

Regards

Thanks
    Karma Level

can you still sign up online using the code?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

can you still sign up online using the code?
    Yes.

Also guys, if you dont read the above post of mine and follow whats asking of you then your not going to get a code.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've already got Sky phone/broadband and cancelled the TV a couple of months ago. Would the code work in my case? Or if I got the account put in the wife's name?

Ta.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

No and no.

Quote Originally Posted by Waka View Post
    I've already got Sky phone/broadband and cancelled the TV a couple of months ago. Would the code work in my case? Or if I got the account put in the wife's name?

Ta.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Codes sent.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Got my code mate, thank you so much.

Thanks
    Karma Level

if you've any left id appreciate one please m8

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Follow the instructions then.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Great timing. Was about to order a full package for my new place.
    PM sent. Thanks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

@realist, sorry m8 I was watching the f1 at the time and was a little distracted lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast