Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Help Need a bit of help guys!

A friend of mine has found his wife cheating on him, they have two children 11 and 9 years. He has asked to to leave the familly home but has been told by her that he has to leave. he has both children with him now but nowhere to go. where does he stand leagally?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Need a bit of help guys!

Sounds easy enough for the short term. If he's got the kids they need to go back to the family home now where they're safe and he needs a B & B until he's got himself a house to rent? My point being you can't wander the streets while you wait to see a solicitor.

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

well i would ask him to see the local council and they should arrange temp accom, also with kids if he puts in for a council house he will get priority with having kids and homeless.

got my thoughts with him m8, its not nice and i hate this kind of thing, splitting familias up etc. cheating bitch
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

gotta agree with Det, but i told mine to leave and she did but took kids as i was working shifts. I'm still there too LOL

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks guys ....and she is being a bitch!

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Why does he have to leave the family home with the kids? I told the soon to be EX BITCH that I was going no where when she wanted me out of the family home. She was also "seing" a guy that she claims was a school friend. In the end she moved out. i just played it cool and did not agrovate or confront her as she then couldn`t do a thing about it unless i went off on one.

He needs to get help ASAP. Both legal and from the local authorities. Most councils have emergency homes in cases where kids are involved as you cant have them roaming the streets

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

He neds to contact a local authority. My wife works for social services and in cases like this (although normally the woman has the kids) they will evict the man on the spot as the kids need the home.

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah, I have first hand experience with social services, they can be right biased cnuts.. but if the kids stay with the father I don't even think they will have the authority to tell the father to leave.
    Sent from my PC using a keyboard

Thanks
    Karma Level

just a quick update......Her mother is also living with them and is backing her to the hilt (why i dont know!) . The way i see it is he is trying to make a go of it but she wont even talk to him. He has offered to go to councelling with her or try anything to put it right. Its a right mess but have just read about if he takes the kids away it doesnt look good because there is no planning around the children in place is this right?

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

he needs to go see the social or council and get somewhere first, then apply for a crisis loan or grant from the dhss for furniture for the kids and then once hes got soemwhere id be off like my ass on fire. shes done it once m8 she will deffo do it again - they allways do. at the end of the day she cannot have been happy and content or would not have done it. she might just like man cock too but either way id be off with some crafty planning.
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

He needs to seek legal advice and with most solicitors the first hour is free while they decide if there's a big enough butty in it for them.

Just been through divorce and I can tell you from experience that the only people who win in these cases is the solicitors.

As far as I am aware, if the house is in joint names then neither party can be forced to leave unless with both parties there fighting it is putting the children in danger, however if social services get involved then they just look at the children and what is best for them.

The mother can just go fuck herself .. if she has no claim on the property he should be able to have her removed.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks guys...you have been a real help

Thanks
    Karma Level

SIMPLE!!!! He calls POLICE, Says she attacked him and the Kids, they remove her from the home
    Then he gets an order against her.....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by davetaylor View Post
    SIMPLE!!!! He calls POLICE, Says she attacked him and the Kids, they remove her from the home
    Then he gets an order against her.....
    That's wrong on just so many levels.

He has to keep in mind a couple of things one being that if he pushes the homeless too much the social services could get temp care orders on the kids and find them some place and in 95% of Fought custody cases the woman is awarded custody.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i feel for the guy. he needs to get his solicitor advice, citizens advice are a nightmare and more than useless.
    Does he have someone who can put him up for a while??

counselling wont work. is her name on the deeds to thw house? joint mortgage etc?? the authorities alway back the mother when kids are involved, even if its the mother in the wrong. dads always get the shit end i'm afraid.

when my wife had her affair and left me for the other guy, i was never leaving this house. so it may have cost me £30k to buy her out, but it was worth the debt. i see my kids all the time. i kept it cool, didnt argue, let her take everthing she wanted. furniture etc are just things, and not important as the bricks and mortar than they are in.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Since shes cheated on you and everything..Boob pix?kthxbyee

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sanj[UK] View Post
    Since shes cheated on you and everything..Boob pix?kthxbyee
    As above, but let us wait till he gets all the help and gets back on his feet. Then regenge is a sweet word. The "pictures of the ex wife/partner" needs some new input since i put mine up there

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

If he leaves then he is in a much weaker position later on. I know it's difficult but he needs to stay put, there is then the possibility that she will apply for an occupation order but at that point he can counter with her infidelity. I also would not advise going any where near social services they are in the main totally anti male and will believe any bullshit she feeds them and he will very shortly be facing false allegations and possibly harassment charges from plod. If he is equally capable of being the primary carer for the children then in my view this is the stance that he should take. She screws around - she leaves simple as that. If she goes the legal route then it is going to cost her now that the rules have changed (as of 6th April) mediation MUST be attempted first before the courts will look at any application. He needs to offer to attend (she will probably refuse but that's fine and will go against her in the long run.) Meanwhile he must remain whiter than white, not rise to any arguments and be very careful to stay focussed on keeping things stable for the children. Also be aware that one method for her to obtain legal aid and bypass mediation is to allege domestic violence.
    If he needs any help or advice PM me and I'll give you my mobile number (I am branch chairman of Leeds-Bradford Branch of Families Need Fathers)

Fight my brute!
    http://mocho-gorro.mybrute.com

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tell 'your mate' to try acting like a man ffs. If his wife fucks off with another bloke, try the well tested old world method of kicking fuck out of her and her new beau.

I'm sorry but all this advice about how shit may go down is pie in the sky. As a man who may lose everything he holds dear, it's time to kick off.

Punch cunts and ask questions later.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks spooky... That is a big help. I will let my mate know in the morning and be in touch soon. As you can imagine it must be terrible for the kids as well as him and he is in a total spin with whats happening at the mo.

Thanks Czar, but its a little more complicated than that. Believe me he really wants to sort them out but the guy involved is a so called familly friend and "my mate" is a better man than I am because i would have have done that got myself locked up and lost my kids in the process. He is the only one thinking about the kids welfare at the moment. A wise man once said there is more than one way to skin a cat!