Well seeing how there are no ebook reviews as yet I thought id kick us all off

I'm sure its the news every parent dreads, Ed Lister's world and marriage began to fall apart the day he hears his daughter has been murdered in Italy. A year later, with the police inquiry showing no sign of catching the killer, Ed makes a vows to find Sophie's murderer himself. This takes him on to a mysterious website -- and on to the trail of its owner, Ward, a charming, charismatic, brilliant psychopath. The search for Ward follows a murderous trail across Europe and on to America. Its then that the question arises: is Ed the hunter, or the hunted?

Now I must be honest this took a while to get going and stay going, In the beginning I decided to put it down and move on to another book a couple of times, but being a bit OCD lol I decided to stick with it, and I'm glad I did as the last quarter of the book is as good as any thriller by James Patterson.

Home Before Dark, has a web address within the book that Ed, and his cyber detective go to, to try and catch the killer of Ed's daughter -Sophie. To both the writer and the publishers credit, the site is available for real and looks just the way its described in the book -with maybe a couple of extra links. Its detail like that which makes this book work so well, the attention to detail is great, its just the right amount, enough to keep you in the story but not so much that it slows it down, after all your on the trail of a murderer...or is he on your trail?