Close

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Selling Website & Business Opportunity f/s

K peeps, ive just about finished doing all the submissions and advertising etc for the last website i sold on df and wanted to offer my latest venture to 1 person only. This will be available to the first person who replies in this thread saying they want it. no pm's please, all contact in here only.

This sale will include:

the software detailed below,
    custom designed website
    sales & program support for 2 yrs if needed
    bugfixes and updates included in price
    .co.uk (of your choice) domain name for 2 years
    hosting for 2 years with private login
    payment and delivery script installing
    and some submissions/advertising

The software i am developing is a pc desktop application similar to Evidence Eliminator but with a twist, there will be 3 sections/parts to this program as follows:

part 1: this will be a pc cleaner of all trackable files such as temp files, backup reg files, cookies, data etc etc...this part of the program will let you remove any trace of activity from your computer with ease.

part2: hard drive and file or folder wiper, this will let you really delete either a full hard drive, folder or file for good, it will not be recoverable (note it does not kill the disk just wipes over the data properly!) so that no one can recover any data from the target hard drive itself.

part 3: this is a file/hard drive recovery program which you can use to test that part 2 above has worked properly and will scan your hard drive or folders for recoverable files. if none is found you know that our software has done its job.

this will be especially useful for both home and business users who might want to make sure that any hard drive they may be selling does not have any vital information still on it such as bank account or credit card details etc. There was a program a while ago on the bbc about all the old computers from the uk going to nigeria and the bbc took a couple of hard drives and managed to get confidential info from them. our software is designed to stop this happening.

that is the program i am developing and i will have 1 slot/site available to buy if your interested.

am looking at £300 all inc for a ready made business with advertising help etc.

if you have any q's or suggestions please make them in this thread. first person to say they will have it will win it.
    Last edited by Detector; 1st September 2011 at 10:35 AM.
    A wise man once said " "