Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Shit Woman who bit off her boyfriend's scrotum during drunken argument is spared jail

Woman who bit off her boyfriend's scrotum during drunken argument is spared jail

• Twelve-month jail term is suspended
    • Couple had been drinking for ten hours prior to 4am attack, court told

Vicious attack: Maria Topp sunk her teeth into boyfriend Martin Douglas's testicles in a drunken fit of rage

A mother of four who bit off her boyfriend's scrotum during a fight following a ten-hour drinking binge has been spared prison.

Maria Topp, from Wreckenton, Gateshead in Tyne and Wear, attacked Martin Douglas after the marathon drinking session, Newcastle Crown Court heard.
    The 44-year-old, who admitted the charge last month, received only a 12-month suspended jail sentence for grievous bodily harm, and was ordered to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work.

She told the court that although she accepted she carried out the 4am attack, she said she did not remember the intimate biting incident.

Recorder Robin Mairs also imposed a restraining order to prevent Topp from contacting her former partner of five years.

He said that the couple had a 'turbulent relationship' and that 'the turbulence came from both sides.'

Gavin Doig, prosecuting, said officers had been called out to Mr Douglas's Newcastle flat prior to the biting episode.
    The court heard how the 45-year-old phoned the police from his home in the early hours of February 18, where they found him with a ripped and bloodied scrotum.

He also had a bite to his tricep and multiple scratches.
    The DJ was taken to Newcastle's Freeman hospital for emergency surgery to reattach his genitals, and was given intravenous pain relief.

Mr Doig added: 'The most serious injury was obvious to the police when Mr Douglas pulled aside the towel he was wearing.'

Agonising pain: Mr Douglas was taken to Newcastle's Freeman hospital for emergency surgery to reattach his genitals after the fight

'They were able to see his scrotum was ripped, his testicles were exposed and bloodied and it was the defendant that had done this to him.'

It was unclear what sparked the violence between the couple, the court was told.

Mental scars: Mr Douglas, pictured at Newcastle Crown Court today, is now physically healed but the horrific episode has left its mark on his psyche

Mr Doig added: 'There came a point in time when the complainant and defendant were on the floor and this defendant sank her teeth into the complainant's scrotum and ripped his scrotum, causing serious injury and Mr Douglas says he felt immediate and extreme pain.

'The injury caused a wound to his scrotal sack and as a result a testicle was exposed.'

Caroline Goodwin, defending, said Topp had 'troubled personal circumstances' and had been abused in the past.
    A psychological report handed to the judge but not read in open court revealed the details of her painful personal experiences, according to Miss Goodwin.

Recorder Mairs said the pair must have been 'blind drunk' when they went to Mr Douglas's flat after the 'sustained' drinking session.

He said: 'You bit his scrotum with enough force to rip his skin. It must have been excruciatingly painful.'

Mr Douglas, who refused to comment after the ruling, has made a full physical recovery, but has said that he suffers mental scars.
    The judge said: 'This relationship is over, I think both of you accept that.'

There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Woman who bit off her boyfriend's scrotum during drunken argument is spared jail

Looking at her, he was brave to let her gums anywhere near his plums

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Woman who bit off her boyfriend's scrotum during drunken argument is spared jail

The further you read that the less it sounds like she bit it off and more like she just broke the skin.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G. View Post
    The further you read that the less it sounds like she bit it off and more like she just broke the skin.
    In another article I read it took 19 stitches to repair so was a bit more than that mate.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't get how she'd get her head that close to his balls if they were having an argument, unless she pretended it was over and she was going to give him a present, in which case it wouldn't be a spur of the moment thing but a pre-planned malicious attack.

Thanks
    Karma Level

8 pints in, plus a load of slap, most of you would......admit it to yourselves if not here

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

If the defendant were to marry the prosecutor, her name would be Maria Topp Doig
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Might sound odd but I fuxking hate stories like this that blame booze for freakish Darwin cunts.

I have been bollocksed hundreds of times and never wanted to take a knacker in my teeth and so on.

Booze this and booze that: me & my mates have had 100% good experiences, losers have 0% and a loser is a loser.

2 Thanks given to beansontoast

flumperino (12th November 2011),  Over Carl (14th November 2011)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beansontoast View Post
    Might sound odd but I fuxking hate stories like this that blame booze for freakish Darwin cunts.

I have been bollocksed hundreds of times and never wanted to take a knacker in my teeth and so on.

Booze this and booze that: me & my mates have had 100% good experiences, losers have 0% and a loser is a loser.
    While I agree that you should take responsibility for your actions and not just blame it on drink you can't deny that drink does play a part. It's a known fact that makes you behave differently and not think things through. I'm positive that had they been stone cold sober it would not have happened. Hell the whole argument may not have happened and even if it did the guy would have at least been copus mentus enough to stop her when she went for his nuts.

To say drink has no part to play at all is silly, of course it had it's part to play, but I agree that the whole blame can't be placed on drink. However, as I said, drink, just like any drug does affect the way you think and behave. It can make people aggressive, it can make some people very happy, others lovy dovy and some just cry when they are pissed out their tree. It depends on the person, but it does have a profound effect on people. It may not effect you in those ways but that doesn't mean everyone will respond to it like you.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

People who act like idiots when they're pissed are idiots anyway and deserve the consequences. So many court cases have the defence solicitor say the defendant was drunk, booze isn't the problem it's the freak that drinks it.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Story is a load of bollox, she must of been nuts to do that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

LOL she has FB... and you can read her wall. She's discussing the whole thing on there.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000552531598&sk=wall