Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Women Aren’t Having Enough Sex

By: HowAboutWe.com (View Profile)

According to psychiatrist Dr. Naomi Greenblatt with the HealthyWomen organization, “hitting the skins” may be as important as hitting the gym when it comes to preserving one’s youthful looks—and women aren’t doing enough of it.

According to a recent survey, “women who had sex at least four times a week were scored as looking up to ten years younger than their actual age,” said Greenblatt. “While pleasure and intimacy with your partner should be a primary motivation to have sex, the health and wellness benefits are a big bonus.”
    Now, I want to believe that frequent sex is some kind of fountain of youth as much as the next sex and dating blogger, so I hesitate to point the flaw in Dr. Greenblatt’s logic: couldn’t it be that younger-looking women are having more sex because they’re younger looking?
    Whatever the reason, it seems that women aren’t having nearly enough sex to reap the health benefits. HealthyWomen’s survey also revealed that 66 percent of respondents are having sex once a week or less.
    Why? Well, maybe it’s because they find the sex that they are having a little disappointing.
    While 63 percent of the women surveyed reported that emotional connection is the most important aspect of their sex life, only 42 percent said that they were “extremely” or even “very” satisfied with how this actually plays out in the bedroom.

Via http://www.divinecaroline.com/22079/...#ixzz1dYIqr9yt

Cronus71 -> Suddenly Rammstein - "Pussy" is looping in my head.
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Women Aren’t Having Enough Sex

It's a good job cracking one off doesn't have the same affect on men or i'd be back sleeping in a moses basket.

4 Thanks given to B.I.G.

AD (15th November 2011),  Detector (14th November 2011),  GTI (13th November 2011),  I Black Belt (13th November 2011)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have plenty of youth goo to go around for any women who are in need. Just send 'em my way!

It's a great excuse to get a bird on the sack. Just ask her if she wants to be 10 years younger, if she answers yes then you're in!

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Women Aren’t Having Enough Sex

i made a 55yr old fat dwarf look 45
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks to Detector

RhinoBanga (14th November 2011)