Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Whine Merry fucking xmas !

I am so pissed off this evening ..... back in September i managed to get my son a cheap scooter for his 16th birthday ,it ran fine for a few days then stopped ,,carb touble on a chinese scooter is not good as parts are hard to find ....after a month of internet scouring and a couple of wrong ones i managed to get one and had it fitted ,result bike runs sweet ..... fast forward to Monday of this week ,my lad comes in at 6.30 for his tea goes back out at 7.30 and some thieving bastard has nicked the bike off our front drive !! we went out looking to see if we could see anything but there was no sign of it ...phoned the police and they said we will come round the following day at 6pm .....Major problem in all this was that as i had bought the bike,my lad insured it with his birthday money and the compo money from when he was mugged earlier in the year (some might remember that thread ) .... but he could only afford 3rd party only so he can't claim for it ....Yesterday the plod turn up and tell us the bike has been found about 1/2 a mile away and is at a recovery compond about 2 miles away ! result !!
    I phoned up the recovery people this morning telling them i wanted to collect the bike and was told the release fee for it was £150 !!! the bike was only £250 ! and it had some light frontal damage so the copper said .... i went mental and asked the guy how they can justify that much to collect a scooter move it 1 mile and store it for 24hrs ...he said that was the fee take it or leave it ...i told him he was a bigger thief than the bastard who nicked it ... he put the phone down on me
    so an hour later my son and i went with the £150 to get it back ...i told them i wanted to see it before i paid and they took us to see it !! what a fucking state !! headlight was missing all electrics were hanging off it most of the plastics were gone and the ignition barrell was broken ....we looked at it and told them to keep the fucker hence no release, no £150 fee ...i had to hand over the logbook there and then !!
    it looked like youths had stolen it for a joyride round the fields as it was covered in mud ..the little cunts have ruined our xmas for 1 hour of their kind of fun !! i will be glad to see the back of this fucking year

Thanks to beaconboy

cronus71 (22nd December 2011)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Merry fucking xmas !

Fucking wankers mate, your not around Tipton are you?
    "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Karma Level

a couple of miles from there .....

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Wow that's terrible mate, fuckin low life thievin scum piss me right off.

Thanks
    Karma Level

My mate had his scooter nicked and fucked about in Tipton 2 weeks ago
    im from west brom originally and don't miss the dramas of tipton
    "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beaconboy View Post
    i told him he was a bigger thief than the bastard who nicked it ... he put the phone down on me
    lmao
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know it doesn't mean anything know, but wonder what your premium was for TPFT compared to TPO
    "That's why I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker"

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrand View Post
    I know it doesn't mean anything know, but wonder what your premium was for TPFT compared to TPO
    it was over £120 more .. my lad is still at school he used all his money on the insurance and i had to stump up £50 quid of it too ....i also paid £90 for his cbt test i just could not afford to stretch to TPF&T ...... and the cost of the bike didnt justfy the extra ...plus if he had claimed then next years policy for a car would be horrendous ! insurance companys totally take the piss out of young drivers

Thanks
    Karma Level

That they do, it's an absolute con.

Insurance and NCD is a massive con
    "That's why I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker"

Thanks
    Karma Level

feel for ya mate, just bought myself a honda lead scv100 scooter for the daily commute, hope it dont meet the same fate!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Unbelievable. I'm amazed that they charge anything at all to get back a stolen vehicle. I'd be straight on to my MP if I was you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

A similar thing happened to me with my 125 they took it from my yard they had to move my dads BWM 650GS to get at it. They razzed it around for some fun and enjoyment. The police found it the next day in a field trashed about 1/2 mile away so my dad went a pushed it back to our house and it was a complete right off they had done some 60 miles on it before they cracked the engine case in and bent the front forks good thing I had 3rd party fire and theft but I was gutted about it was my pride and joy at the time. I know how you and your lad feel and I hope the theiving cnuts get whats coming to them them!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Had the same thing with my brother. The thing is I found out who took it a few days later.

After I gave the lad a slap in his flat ur rang the fucking police on me the little fuck.
    Soon dropped charges though
    PS3 - FIFA 09 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    PS3 - FIFA 10 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    and now
    PS3 - FIFA 11 - DF CHAMPION!!!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Little shitty c*nts that do these sort of things piss me right off. You do hope they get a taste of their own medicine when they're older - but does it actually work out that way?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I had two bikes go the same way mate. Got one back but it fucking went again! I agree with Mule - that really stinks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tbh, I agree in cases like this you shouldn't be charged storage.

Although I remember years ago having a toyota carina e nicked in manchester. Car was parked on private property and not in use so wasn't insured at the time. When the coppers found it two days later, they didn't charge me a penny, they just called me told me where it was found.

I went there immediately and I was lucky the car was still there - windows were smashed and the cunts had removed the ignition barrel - any fucker with a set of pliers could have jumped in it and took it themselves if I hadn't got it back asap.

Part of me was not at all impressed with the coppers, but the other part of me was shocked as I've previously had a golf gti and a saab 900 turbo nicked and they both were never to be seen again.