Close

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Help XBox hacked on FIFA 12

My 10 year old son got his account hacked last night and the FILTHY SCUMBAG stole all of his 600 players he'd bought or won...120 quits worth of Microsoft points and the 30,000 grand he'd won playing games!!! Now if any of u guys can help nail this guy I would appreciate it...cos with friends of mine I've got his email adress and they are tracking it to his home adress for me....please look out for RedDevilLucas89!! My son couldn't sleep in his bed last nite cos he thought this guy was gonna come steal him from us!!!!! PLEASE if you know this guy gonna let me know??? This sick fcuk is gonna regret wot he's done to my boy!!!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: XBox hacked on FIFA 12

Can you clarify "hacked"...do you mean he gave him his password ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Maybe reporting him to xbox live would be a better idea.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I was just wondering if it was a stupidity issue, or if its something I (or others) need to watch out for....

Thanks
    Karma Level

My son never gave him ANY details!! My son and his brother were playing this guy online last nite that was all!!! There is a major problem possibly on EA SPORTS side of things but DEFFO on xbox live!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I had heard of kids being fooled into handing over their passwords etc by other kids promising to get them extra stuff etc, wondered if your kid had been snared by one of those that's all.

Thanks
    Karma Level

my live account was hacked sunday night they took £68 and some microsoft points what we had the points were used to buy fifa 12 stuff even played it on my account and got me achievment points i dont even have the game and defo didnt give my password out,Its a family account and now i have reported it to xbox they have suspended my account for up to 1 month while they investigate ,seems to be a big problem at the moment has i know of three other people this has happened to.

Thanks
    Karma Level

shit and i thought the ps3 hacking bit was really bad

Thanks
    Karma Level

Help Re: XBox hacked on FIFA 12

My thoughts on this.....Microsoft will deny ANY hacking and brush it under the carpet.....we need to get this out there so they can't deny it!!!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

just recieved this email from xbox could be suspended for between 3 to 6 weeks

Dear Xbox LIVE Customer,
    Your report of unauthorized access to your Xbox LIVE account has been received by our fraud investigations team. To protect your privacy and account information, your Xbox LIVE account is temporarily locked and sign-in is disabled. If you use this Windows Live ID for any other Microsoft services, they will also be locked during our investigation. Your account cannot be accessed by anyone outside of our fraud investigations team and no charges can be made to your account during the investigation.
    Because we place great importance on the privacy of our customers’ information and the safety of their experience online we thoroughly investigate each and every reported case. We have highly skilled agents working on your case; however the investigation and resolution process takes three to six weeks on average depending on the nature of the case. During this time we appreciate your continued patience.
    To ensure you can continue to enjoy the services offered with Xbox LIVE we are providing you a free, 30-day Xbox LIVE membership code that you can use to create a new, temporary account or save and add to your own account once it becomes available again. Learn how to redeem a prepaid code.

when i told them visa would be claiming money from them they they didnt like it ,and i have been told i need to give them another credit card details to even continue using my family pack microsofts security is a joke.

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's a joke EA SPORTS could tell me who hacked my sons account.... When they did it etc....but Microsoft say up to six weeks!!!!!!! Bill Gates has your money and he don't give a fcuk!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know six people this has happened to... One of them got dundo'd and hadn't even had internet access for 4 months at the time...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by madmoza View Post
    It's a joke EA SPORTS could tell me who hacked my sons account.... When they did it etc....but Microsoft say up to six weeks!!!!!!! Bill Gates has your money and he don't give a fcuk!!!!
    No company with a ounce of sense would send you the details of someone that you claim has hacked you, firstly you are virtually powerless to do anything about it without their backing anyway and secondly, their investigation will be also to determine 100% that your suspicion is correct. If they just jumped on the first email that someone made a claim about we'd have false claims flying all over the place from every disgruntled 13yr old kid who's just lost a match.

Thanks to {{909}}

lithho (4th January 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I really think you need to take your Microsoft tinted specs off!!!! OUNCE OF SENSE??? my son watched his teams and money and points disappear....even switched off his consol and it carried on happening....we informed EA SPORTS once and gave them ALL the details and THEY confirmed the person who did it!!!!!! IT TOOK SEVENTEEN....17 TRY'S TO GET MICROSOFT TO SORT THIS THE NIGHT IT HAPPENED!!!! PLEASE DONT TAR MY SON AS THE 13 YEAR OLD IN YOUR POST.....IT OFFENDS ME AND DOES NOT REFLECT IN ANY WAY THE CHARACTER OF MY SON!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

THOUGHT YOU ALL SHOULD READ THIS!!!!!

http://venturebeat.com/2011/12/04/ho...trading-cards/

Thanks
    Karma Level

I wasnt refering to your son as being 'every disgruntles 13yr old', no doubt this shit happens and its real, but if the industry worked how you described it, it would be far to open for abuse by '13 yr olds who had just lost a match'

If you dont like what EA are doing, or MS is doing then dont buy their shite, you vote with your money. Write to EA, send the emails and the responses to as many gaming news sites as possible.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

That's an interesting article.....so how do you think your password was obtained, brute force ? Was it a weak password ?
    And I am not sure how you know its this "RedDevilLucas89" person ?
    Sure its not just coincidence and this kid wasnt just a nob on xbox live spouting the usual "I'm going to hack you" bollocks ?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by robbo0070 View Post
    my live account was hacked sunday night they took £68 and some microsoft points what we had the points were used to buy fifa 12 stuff even played it on my account and got me achievment points i dont even have the game and defo didnt give my password out,Its a family account and now i have reported it to xbox they have suspended my account for up to 1 month while they investigate ,seems to be a big problem at the moment has i know of three other people this has happened to.
    The same happened to me about 2 month ago, my friends also noticed i was playing FIFA whilst at work which i don't own....
    Reported to xboxlive and they recovered m$ points and returned my account back to me in about 2 wks and gave me a 1mth gold for the inconvenience.

I would just report to xbox and let them deal with it

Thanks to JONNYG

lithho (4th January 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 13yearoldchav
    I really think you need to take your Microsoft tinted specs off!!!! OUNCE OF SENSE??? my son watched his teams and money and points disappear....even switched off his consol and it carried on happening....we informed EA SPORTS once and gave them ALL the details and THEY confirmed the person who did it!!!!!! IT TOOK SEVENTEEN....17 TRY'S TO GET MICROSOFT TO SORT THIS THE NIGHT IT HAPPENED!!!! PLEASE DONT TAR MY SON AS THE 13 YEAR OLD IN YOUR POST.....IT OFFENDS ME AND DOES NOT REFLECT IN ANY WAY THE CHARACTER OF MY SON!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by {{909}} View Post
    I wasnt refering to your son as being 'every disgruntles 13yr old', no doubt this shit happens and its real, but if the industry worked how you described it, it would be far to open for abuse by '13 yr olds who had just lost a match'

If you dont like what EA are doing, or MS is doing then dont buy their shite, you vote with your money. Write to EA, send the emails and the responses to as many gaming news sites as possible.
    But when you do, try and hold back on typing/talking like a mong. You're coming across like a chav on his first mobile phone text message.

8 Thanks given to Thrush

chesser (4th January 2012),  DJ OD (4th January 2012),  Fear345 (4th January 2012),  lithho (4th January 2012),  plug1 (4th January 2012),  tombott (4th January 2012),  tronads (4th January 2012),  WotTheFook (6th January 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tronads View Post
    That's an interesting article.....so how do you think your password was obtained, brute force ? Was it a weak password ?
    And I am not sure how you know its this "RedDevilLucas89" person ?
    Sure its not just coincidence and this kid wasnt just a nob on xbox live spouting the usual "I'm going to hack you" bollocks ?
    CHRIST SAKE......DO YOU WORK FOR MICROSOFT BY ANY CHANCE???
    There was no way.....NO WAY THE GUY HAD ACCESS TO THE PASSWORD.....there is a weakness in the system between EA SPORTS AND XBOX LIVE.....EA SPORTS COULD TELL ME WHO IT WAS WHAT HE TOOK AND WHEN HE DID IT....I HONESTLY THINK THE NOB HERE IS YOU!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast