Being a Windows baby, I am almost clueless about Linux/uBuntu etc, but I dabble and learn as I go along.
This is a vague router question, but it seems like the routers are routing fine - it's just I need to schedule a change everyday.

Is this Do-able ->

Take a look at this image as it speaks a thousand words and makes it easier to understand what I'm trying to do -
Capture.JPG

I now have 2 internet connections. One with Sky (6Mb) and VM (10Mb) due to the amount of people that live at my place, it makes sense.
Modems are also on separate sides of the house to improve Wireless connectivity.

Sky is usually used for mostly Wireless systems in the evening and VM for Wired. During the day Sky is not really used much. VM Traffic Shaping before 9pm on 10Mb is beyond belief. Re-enter Sky.

VM (192.168.0.1) = 10Mb (after 10am and before 9pm might as well just be 2Mb as it gets shaped everyday). Sickbeard and VM are not to friendly when you have a collection like mine!
Sky (192.168.0.2) = Always 6Mb.

VM DHCP is on but limited to serving 3 IP Addresses (My main PC, ATV2 and Revo - 192.168.0.3 - 192.168.0.5).

SKY ADSL is connected to VM using 192.168.0.2.
SKY ADSL serves DHCP range 192.168.0.10 - 192.168.0.20 for wireless.

The device @ 192.168.0.5 is my Revo and I want it to swap providers at the times specified.
This simply means (as far as I can tell), that the Gateway and Primary DNS needs to be cronjob'd to change to the IP Addresses of the routers...

Will this work or am I wasting my time? If I reboot the Revo, it automatically connects to the Sky router if it's on. If I turn the Sky router off, it connects to the VM one. Can I specify in the Cronjob scripts which one to use and when?

Once I have the Revo is setup correctly, it will never go off.

Hope that makes sense - can anyone confirm this will work?