Close

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: anybody here give interview

Rupert gives bears a bad name.... Cunt !

Thanks to macmilm

Ashley (9th June 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

If the Met are investigating it, I wouldn't hold your breath; they aren't known for being the most trustworthy Police force in the UK. The funny handshake brigade will make sure that this gets nowhere fast.

What I would really like to know about all of this is; who was it that got to Boris, the guy that released the info on the DR7 site way back then and ended up as the fall guy? IIRC, back then, NDS had links to another company in Israel (Haifa?) that reverse engineered the card, so they might have called in a favour from a certain secret service community known to not mess about in these matters.

NDS were also investigated for tax fraud in Israel, so they aren't squeaky clean either.

Thanks to WotTheFook

macmilm (9th June 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by WotTheFook View Post
    If the Met are investigating it, I wouldn't hold your breath; they aren't known for being the most trustworthy Police force in the UK. The funny handshake brigade will make sure that this gets nowhere fast.

What I would really like to know about all of this is; who was it that got to Boris, the guy that released the info on the DR7 site way back then and ended up as the fall guy? IIRC, back then, NDS had links to another company in Israel (Haifa?) that reverse engineered the card, so they might have called in a favour from a certain secret service community known to not mess about in these matters.

NDS were also investigated for tax fraud in Israel, so they aren't squeaky clean either.

Are you taking the piss??? The Israelis are innocent of everything !!! ( Well at least while they continue to hide behind the victim label anyway ) ... Victims they are NOT

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by macmilm View Post
    Are you taking the piss??? The Israelis are innocent of everything !!! ( Well at least while they continue to hide behind the victim label anyway ) ... Victims they are NOT
    No, I'm not taking the piss, NDS Israel are implicated in this whole OnDigital saga. Next, you'll be saying that Uncle Rupert forced them to do it... Innocent they are not.

Thanks
    Karma Level

No, I'm not taking the piss, NDS Israel are implicated in this whole OnDigital saga. Next, you'll be saying that Uncle Rupert forced them to do it... Innocent they are not.
    Completely agree... wasn't being serious you bell end lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know, but I couldn't resist taking the bait...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know, but I couldn't resist taking the bait...
    In that case we are a pair of cunts !!!

Thanks to macmilm

WotTheFook (9th June 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

cant see this coming to much, canal could of done the same thing back in the day but nothing seemed to come of it.
    maybe a few EX employes of Nds Israel get a slapped wrist if anything. . bearing in mind half the security was ex met etc, then it doesn't inspire much confidence.

edit @ wotthefook.. Nds labs are in Haifa it would of all been done there.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Exactly my point, -X-. The Met will look after their own, including ex-members, so Ray Adams won't get his collar felt. It will be like Operation Countryman all over again. It will be a dog and pony show for the press, nothing more.

Thanks
    Karma Level

id like to see ray get a bit of shit for this, after fri5k got time it would be only fair they do too,.
    They did commit much the same offense as him, I would deffo say Thoic was a hacking advisory service(think that's what they said modsahck/cave was)
    if Modshack/Datacave was then Thoic was too.
    suppose it all depends really on what evidence has been handed in.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If it's all of the e-mail traffic regarding certain people's expenses payments that was unearthed on Modshack, then it certainly implicates the highly paid help at NDS. It depends on of the concept of the 'controlling mind' at NDS will hold up legally as controlling THOIC and Modshack.

Let's hope that they didn't try deleting these from their servers, as they tried to at Wapping when the phone hacking story broke. If I recall, one of the Murdoch clan was involved with NDS back then (James, possibly?), so deleted e-mails and fuzzy recollections of things will probably be standard.

Thanks
    Karma Level

What are they trying to acheive here?

The met pollips have nothing better to do than dig this shit up?

DJ OD

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by -X- View Post
    cant see this coming to much, canal could of done the same thing back in the day but nothing seemed to come of it.
    Canal were pursuing legal action against BskyB. Then BskyB bought them out. End of legal action. (">

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Overdose View Post
    What are they trying to acheive here?

The met pollips have nothing better to do than dig this shit up?

DJ OD
    I for one hope they do achieve something here. Especially as one of our own did time because of the hypocritical cnuts. If there was enough evidence that you or I had committed a crime ten years ago I'm sure they would put in the time and effort to bring us to justice. Murdock and his cronies have got away with too much for too long and I'm hoping that this is followed through to some guilty verdicts while that lying bastard is still alive to witness it.

If they were allowed to get away with it without any attempt to bring them to justice, we would criticise it as just another example of big business being allowed to get away with murder while the little man is persecuted and trodden on. Something that I thought the majority of members on here felt strongly about.

I'm not holding my breath though but at least the complaint has been made. If it comes to nothing then I for one will question the met's decision. I'm sure Tom Watson and a few others will do the same. I doubt the met would risk the negative publicity just to save one of their ex members. Especially if the evidence supports a full investigation and prosecution of certain individuals. (">

Thanks
    Karma Level

I really do hope that Tom Watson has the tenacity to make the Met squirm and turn in on itself; if he can achieve that, then maybe Ray Adams, Avigail Gutman, Len Withall and a few others get dragged into the sunlight and asked under oath as to what they knew and did.
    Last edited by WotTheFook; 11th June 2013 at 04:59 PM.

2 Thanks given to WotTheFook

BigBird (11th June 2013),  toysoft (11th June 2013)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

The met will need more witnesses which is basically tell them your hacking history on THOIC, I know a few of you involved are ok with that but you will be opening yourself up for prosecution yourself at some point surely ?

I would rather forget about it all and get on with my life as much as I hate what NDS did and respect those that have already given interviews etc I think you need to be careful here.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Probably more to read here,

- AFR section about Pay-TV Piracy : http://www.afr.com/paytvpiracy

- Article about MET and Ray Adams : http://www.exaronews.com/articles/49...g-rival-to-sky

- Emails of Ray Adams from AFR : http://www.afr.com/p/download_the_em...7OMKeUWkk0FdFL
    and http://www.afr.com/rw/AFR/Web/Librar...tes_emails.zip

- Panorama 29 minutes program to watch as well as Transcript from SBS Australia : http://www.murdochspirates.com/OnDigital2.html
    TS

Thanks
    Karma Level

Read the 14400 emails ;o)... there is plenty of elements, names and very tricky emails concerning that matter.

TS

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinoz View Post
    The met will need more witnesses which is basically tell them your hacking history on THOIC, I know a few of you involved are ok with that but you will be opening yourself up for prosecution yourself at some point surely ?

I would rather forget about it all and get on with my life as much as I hate what NDS did and respect those that have already given interviews etc I think you need to be careful here.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thomson bought Canal+ Technologies, that was then sold in 2 pieces (The Setop box to NDS, and Mediaguard to Nagra).

News Corp (and not BSkyB) bought Telepiu in Italy that was merged to Stream Spa, and became Sky Italia, owned back then at 90% by News Corp and 10% by Telecom Italia, then later 100% by News Corp. This deal was signed for 1 Billion for a 500 Million bankrupt company Telepiu... with the clause in the contract to stop the legal action against NDS from Canal+ Technologies. Who would pay 1 Billion for a bankrupt company ?... Something to think about... was at the same moment as ITVDigital/OnDigital etc.

Hope this clarify all this ;o)

TS

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    Canal were pursuing legal action against BskyB. Then BskyB bought them out. End of legal action. (">

I for one hope they do achieve something here. Especially as one of our own did time because of the hypocritical cnuts. If there was enough evidence that you or I had committed a crime ten years ago I'm sure they would put in the time and effort to bring us to justice. Murdock and his cronies have got away with too much for too long and I'm hoping that this is followed through to some guilty verdicts while that lying bastard is still alive to witness it.

If they were allowed to get away with it without any attempt to bring them to justice, we would criticise it as just another example of big business being allowed to get away with murder while the little man is persecuted and trodden on. Something that I thought the majority of members on here felt strongly about.

I'm not holding my breath though but at least the complaint has been made. If it comes to nothing then I for one will question the met's decision. I'm sure Tom Watson and a few others will do the same. I doubt the met would risk the negative publicity just to save one of their ex members. Especially if the evidence supports a full investigation and prosecution of certain individuals. (">

Thanks to toysoft

BigBird (11th June 2013)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi
    yes TS all clear as usual, I think you may get a visit lol
    LS
    Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over Standard TCP/IP

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinoz View Post

Why do they need more witnesses? L** G****** basically said most of it anyway on the Panorama programme; also, the banking records of expenses paid out and time stamped e-mails are prima facie evidence in themselves; what can't speak can't lie...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast