Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: anybody here give interview

As the person who posted everything on the internet (Hi yes its me H of Modshack Infamy) then as BB stated there are 6 people on the planet who know the full facts and all of them have stayed schtum about it for all these years. As I have said to the programs makers anything that is broadcast is gathered from unreliable sources and so is both speculation and hearsay (not the shit pop group). It would seem that for some reason this long dead subject rears its ugly head and I can assure you that not even Gibling knew the full facts behind everything that happened. He never gave us an explanation back then and whatever he says now will not change anything. May he stay abroad in his little hide out (Yeah we know where you are cunt). These so called interviewees are nothing but idiots trying to hog the limelight. I have been told Gaspode was spoken too (unconfirmed) if so then god knows what he told them as he knew fuck all other than any other member of the public did. The FACTS are it happened and its long since fell into history. This is one in a number of attempts to drag it back up, trust me there was talk of a book and even a fkin film at one point FFS. For all this time a small group have kept the full truth of what happened underwraps and out of loyalty to each other and I can assure you that will not change at any time in the future. Several people myself included were targeted for what happened back then and I personally paid the price for my part in it and for me other than the odd rehash on forums like this its dead and buried.
    Raptor is a :censored and a bit of a :banned :censored :censored :censored

12 Thanks given to FR15K

Show/Hide list of the thanked

Bald Bouncer (28th January 2012),  BFG (28th January 2012),  blaggard (28th January 2012),  eblaster101 (30th January 2012),  Geko (28th January 2012),  jw_2000_uk (28th January 2012),  ka$h (29th January 2012),  Mobileman (28th January 2012),  Raptor (1st February 2012),  Realist (28th January 2012),  Roty (28th January 2012),  stimpy (28th January 2012)