Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Sky News Anyone know what Barton's latest tweets were over the John Terry racial abuse trial?

Just curious, someone must know what he's said - he's since deleted them over a 'contempt of court' accusation.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I too wondered this

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anyone know what Barton's latest tweets were over the John Terry racial abuse tri

Still shook his hand the other week tho didn't he.

article-2093126-117F2894000005DC-313_468x350.jpg

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anyone know what Barton's latest tweets were over the John Terry racial abuse tri

Joey7Barton
    I'll probably get a letter now from "the powers that be." If you're reading this don't bother.........

StanCollymore
    Weird dilemma with new social media but in the UK,subjudice is subjudice.It doesn't currently allow for simple freedom of speech..

Joey7Barton
    @StanCollymore Remember this is not a fascist regime. What they gonna do lock me up for telling the truth? I fear not that outcome.......

talkSPORTDrive
    Really hoping @Joey7Barton can be done for contempt of court via Twitter

@Joey7Barton
    @talkSPORTDrive sums you up that?

@Joey7Barton
    @StanCollymore i did end with "in my opinion." Whose the a***hole that tweets for talksport?

StanCollymore
    If I were in JT position,I would look for any high profile person saying "guilty",and suggest the possibility of not having a fair trial.

Joey7Barton
    @StanCollymore that would be the low. Not having the b*llocks to take responsibility for your actions? I'd rather be a man and go to jail

MirrorDarren
    Just when you think he couldn't be thicker or more attention-seeking

Joey7Barton
    @MirrorDarren name tag me then u coward. Don't think i missed ** last comments about me, u maggot.

Joey7Barton
    Don't worry I've seen everything uve had to say, whether u had the balls to name tag me or not. You are either incredibly naive or a bigot

Joey7Barton
    @MirrorDarren of the highest order. I've had enough of YOU judging me. Anything you have to say, I am hear. Once the media ran their stories

Joey7Barton
    @Joey7Barton @MirrorDarren and replayed the incident millions of times on national TV, then debated up and down the country on radio shows

Joey7Barton
    @MirrorDarren what did u think, it was going to be a completely low profile case? Are you that stupid? What world do u live in?

MirrorDarren
    @Joey7Barton Wait a minute. Didn't you shake the hand of the person you are now judging/slaughtering on here only on Saturday?

Joey7Barton
    @MirrorDarren of course I did, its part of a captains role. Wouldnt expect u to know that sitting behind ** little type writer

Joey7Barton
    @MirrorDarren I not here to be judge of any man, as I am far from the perfect human, unlike u. What does interest me though is ** opinion?

MirrorDarren
    @Joey7Barton I think you need to ask yourself that same question. Like I said, far bigger things are at stake than rants on Twitter.

Joey7Barton
    @MirrorDarren whats at stake know all? Why have the FA stripped him. Isnt it innocent until proven guilty? or is it up to the amount of

Joey7Barton
    @MirrorDarren media pressure now? Like I said, why have the FA stripped him? Leave the big questions to the men with the big balls....maggot

Joey7Barton
    @MirrorDarren Tin Pot journalist giving it the "holier than thou." Do me a favour! P.S.Don't ever call me a coward again, ** not man enough!

talkSPORTDrive
    @Joey7Barton I know the law and don't want to prejudice a very important trial?

Joey7Barton
    @talkSPORTDrive oh do shut up u sad little man. Keep reporting the news u child, whilst us grown ups make it.

Joey7Barton
    Right I am off. For the record,Adrian Durham from Talksport and The Daily Mirrors, Darren Lewis are a pair of spineless maggots. Goodnite x

talkSPORTDrive
    @Joey7Barton if the trial collapses cos of your tweets it'll be a tragedy that justice was never served. You'll defo make news tho...

Joey7Barton
    @talkSPORTDrive zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Joey7Barton
    I would love to have a face to face, sit down chat with those 2 and watch them melt. 2 v.weak men, without a singluar thought of their own

Joey7Barton
    I will gladly go to jail for a month, in the name of free speech. I have no problem with what I said. Make me a martyr.......

Joey7Barton
    What are they going to do put everyone who exercises freedom of speech in jail? They'll be a revolution, if they try that ******.

Joey7Barton
    The hypocrisy of the situation is borderline preposterous. So incredibly sad is the current state of media in this country.....

Joey7Barton
    Keep reading these stories about me in the Redtops today. Please start doing ** research............its embarrassing

Joey7Barton
    Said journalists, making a mockerary of their profession. This from a brainless footballer.....READ link, sec 12legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1981/49

Joey7Barton
    In my opinion, Terry should of admitted his mistake. No amount of media or other pressure, will make me think otherwise. Sorry, but for

Joey7Barton
    a court case with a maximum punishment of £2,500 if found guilty. I believe its nonsense. FA should of dealt with it instantly and saved

Joey7Barton
    the public the expense of the drawn out legal proceedings. Who will foot the bill at the end? Yep, you guessed it! The British Taxpayer.....

Joey7Barton
    Nobody has died, nobody is injured. Its for all to see on TV, whats gone on, in my opinion. Who stands to win in all this? Nobody......

Joey7Barton
    It should of been dealt with instantaneously. Not allowed to drag on and on. People getting sent bullets in the post, for this ****.....

Joey7Barton
    I didnt hear anything or see anything during the game it was not near me. All I know is the whole debacle is doing my head in. #itsnonsense

talkSPORTDrive
    Making sure a fair trial goes ahead, justice is served, and the truth comes out is far more important than the views of one individual

talkSPORTDrive
    @caerambyth attorney general is investigating the tweets catch up mate

caerambyth
    @talkSPORTDrive There's a difference between prejudicing magistrates hearing and crown court. Mags trained to avoid influence, jury not.

Joey7Barton
    @caerambyth @talkSPORTDrive correct. Well said. This numpty Durham wouldnt know that. Hence his position in life.......

Joey7Barton
    What is the point of living, if you cannot express your opinion. Not having an opinion is not living, its surviving.

Joey7Barton
    That is me done on the subject of Terry-gate. I've said my piece, u know were I stand. Let justice take its course now.....

Joey7Barton
    "Its better to be a Lion for one day, than a Rat for a lifetime."

3 Thanks given to Cracker

DelTrotter (6th February 2012),  raelmadrid (6th February 2012),  silentbob10 (6th February 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Love the way barton somehow thinks he has some sort of intellect, hes a typical scouse thug, to be fair I do agree with the state of the countrys media today, howver he's still the biggest bellend in football today.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Agree Lighty, the media is dire in this country. However, what gets me is someone screaming about willingness to go to jail to protect freedom of speech, yet in the same breath saying Terry did the wrong thing by calling Ferdinand what he did. Surely if we believe in freedom of speech we believe that its ok to say what you like to other people, which is "all" that Terry did, no?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Theres only one thing i hate more than todays modern footballer and that's newspaper reporters ! (OH AND WEATHERMEN !! I FUCKING DETEST WEATHERMEN !! ) The problem i have is that i agree in principal with Barton ,Terry is innocent until proven guilty now its gone to court!
    This lot should have been put to bed months ago and now some crackpot has decided to let it roll on until July after the Euro's !! How the fuck can a trial be deferred because of a few footie games ? no wonder they think they are untouchable ! even the courts bow down to them ! if i got caught nicking lead off the church roof and put it to the judge that i had a few vital games and a cup final to play for my sunday league team ,Could we please postpone my trial for a few months ?? i wonder what answer would i get ??
    I don't think John Terry is a racist ! i do however think he said a racist comment to Ferdinand much the same as people in games call their opponents ginger twats or the likes of crouch a lanky streak of piss .... he should be punished .....but not in a court of law ! and for that we can only blame over the top holier than thou slimeball reporters of the uk press ! Lets face it ! most of the uk are sheep...If the Sun reporter is outraged then the chav sheep are too !
    My opinion is Terry did say it and should have got the same as Suarez 8 game ban and also lose his England captaincy and be made to apologise to Ferdinand instead of this media driven bollox that we have now ....Ultimatly its as usual the weak F.A. who didnt act swiftly enough that are to blame equally with the press!
    And before anyone trys to call me a racist .... i am not ,i just think that things are said on a football pitch in the heat of a game that are not meant in the context that the appear .. i have called some of my best mates cnuts on the pitch and had scuffles with them ....but when the final whistle blows we shook hands and went for a pint

Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree beaconboy, things are said in the heat of a sporting moment that should stay within the game and if the FA were not just a bunch of toothless spineless self interested fuckwits then this would have been handled by his professional governing body, and he would have had a suitable punishment for overstepping the line. This is further emphasizing the lack of control and governance the FA have in this country. The clubs are scared of offending their star players, the FA is scared of offending the big clubs and SKY, the real people in charge of football in this country, are simply enjoying the press coverage of their biggest cash cow!

I agree that weathermen are fucked up.. but weather girls.. The look North girls are mint!!