Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wanted iPhone 4s or Samsung Galaxy S2 (Other recent android phone considered)

Getting a bit bored of my current phone (iphone 4) considering a iphone 4s (not much of an upgrade) or a samsung galaxy S2.

Let me know prices and storage size of phone.

Preferably unlocked or on T-mobile

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: iPhone 4s or Samsung Galaxy S2 (Other recent android phone considered)

Hi M8,

Have an Unlocked Galaxy S2 in noble black if your interested. Phone is 16gb factory unlocked version. Mint condition phone has had front screen cover since new and has been well protected in a case so no scratches on the casing. Phones running Gingerbread 2.3.4 it's the wife's one so she didn't want it rooted. Phone is fully boxed with everything original in the box. Looking for £270 that includes insured postage. Taken account the average price of ebay less fees etc. If your interested let me know. Brian

Thanks to Armoured Hawk

bub (17th February 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: iPhone 4s or Samsung Galaxy S2 (Other recent android phone considered)

Alright mate what condition is the iPhone 4 in, I may be interested in a straight swap my galaxy s2 is identical to armoureds but in white. It also has an 8gb micro sd card. It was only bought in January so in mint condition. Mark
    Last edited by markscott75; 20th February 2012 at 07:59 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry for the late reply,

My iphone 4 is a black 32gb model, no major scratches but has usual small scuffs (use phone without case) it has an applecare warranty extension on it taking it towards the end of this year I believe so your covered with any issues there. It comes boxed with all the relevant acessories. It is a USA AT&T model however I have a Gevey sim which unlocks it (I have been using it on tmobile uk for the past year with no problems) its on iOS 4 and is jailbroken.

I would be interested in a swap, but would need some time with transferring all my iphone (have only ever used iphone since 2g model!)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Armoured Hawk View Post
    Hi M8,

Have an Unlocked Galaxy S2 in noble black if your interested. Phone is 16gb factory unlocked version. Mint condition phone has had front screen cover since new and has been well protected in a case so no scratches on the casing. Phones running Gingerbread 2.3.4 it's the wife's one so she didn't want it rooted. Phone is fully boxed with everything original in the box. Looking for £270 that includes insured postage. Taken account the average price of ebay less fees etc. If your interested let me know. Brian
    thanks for the offer mate, I am just going to wait for markscott to get back to me as doing a swap would save me the hassle of selling my iphone

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks mate but I was after a uk model thanks anyway.