Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wanted Lenovo X121E or X120E

Hi
    after one of these if anyone has one,
    preferences are:
    6 cell battery and i3 CPU

if anyone has a similar laptop (11.6" screen 1366 res screen, DDR3 memory, ultraportable, 5hour+ battery, intel CPU) let me know, would preferably be good for hackintoshing also, but not a complete requirement.

must be small as it's for work and will be going everywhere with me, Im in the USA end of the month so just weighing up my options before I'm stupid and buy a macbook air!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Lenovo X121E or X120E

I have a Lenovo X61 sure that's the model no? (it's at the gf's will double check) I got it and hardly used it. 2gb ram, 160gb hdd, intel vpro, good battery, think it's high capacity, will check also. It's not the tablet one but what put me off was it doesn't have a track pad just the little red thing in the middle of the keyboard and the gf doesn't like using it either for same reason so I got her a big laptop, also it's too small lol but it's in very good condition. I've put windows 7 on it and it is pretty quick considering it's size. I'm open to sensible offers and i'll make a donation to the forum. Or it maybe nothing like what your looking for in that case thanks for reading! lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's not exactly what I'm after but if it's fairly light with a good battery life I would consider it,
    Could you let me know how Lin the battery lasts on average and I you have any pics and a price I'll let you know

Thanks for your offer mate

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'll get the gf to send me some pics, it is light and battery is good but never really timed it I know I had it on for about three hours once and thought the battery was lasting way longer than any other laptop I've had.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok thanks mate after reading about this model I'm pretty keen on it if the price is right as I have a spare ssd I could into this and save my cash instead of buying something ott!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I had an ssd in it, boot up time was silly compared to sata I only did it as an experiment and was pleasantly surprised, still didn't alter the fact i thought it was an arse to use without a mouse lol I don't travel so don't see the point in it being sat there, rather use my desktop and if i'm at the gf's I don't need it, that's why I left it there. Just pm'd you

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi Andy
    sorry for not getting back to you, after looking around online I am going to sit tight and buy when I'm in the USA. As I found a store who will do me an x130e for £300, which is a brand new model with 7 hour battery, which is perfect for me, plus hdmi which is always handy.

thanks for your offers, and sorry to keep you waiting.

Thanks
    Karma Level

No worries, can't blame you for trying to get best possible deal way things are at the moment, getting a good exchange rate is always good, my pal just been and got his self a new slr camera £580 for the body here and he got one in New York exactly same model with a lens for £250 unbelievable. lol

I didn't post the price on here because i'm not vip and didn't want to break rules on selling. when I have some spare cash I will contribute though!!