Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Attention Louis Zante Beach Hotel - Laganas

Evening gents and ladies.

Bit of a long shot here but has anyone been to Louis Zante Beach Resort in Laganas, Zante? Found a cracking all inc. deal and was wondering it it is decent and how far from the nightlife it is?

I have read good reviews but do not always trust what trip advisor etc has to say.

Appriciate all comments.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Louis Zante Beach Hotel - Laganas

Zante might not be a good choice if you are looking at a family/couples holiday, we are thinking of going there this year as a group. It looks like Malia, Kos etc. I've never been though so there may be quiet parts too but I hear laganas is the area for singles/students.

Not sure about that hotel but if trip advisor has a lot of reviews then they tend to be fairly unbiased. You should be able to see the location on a map to see how close it is to the main strip. We are looking at the majestic spa hotel as its a few minutes walk from both the beach and nightlife. Expensive though as I imagine the areas around the strip will be shitholes with Brits fighting and being sick everywhere... We are going for a laugh, I can't persuade my mates to go on a holiday to somewhere with a bit more culture and less British visitors.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have been to Kalamaki which is a quick bus ride or 20 min walk from laganas . Me n the missus went just after she fell pregnant and loved the place . Cannot comment on the particular hotel but laganas seemed ok . A typical party location. We only went on the beach their for 1 day as it was packed and noisy and dirty . Great for bird watching (re sunglass's ) :-) but much preferred back at Kalamaki which was less crowded and more clean , def more family based . Dunno if u have been before but I am sure you have done the homework . Gotta be down to what u need / expect . We just wanted a shower n bed n for it to be clean ( n wished we had air con ) man it was hot last week in August n first week for sept ) . Bargain too at 460 bed n breakfast for both of us all in .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Louis Zante Beach Hotel - Laganas

What deal you found tigro ?