E-cigs

Thread: E-cigs

  1. tigro's Avatar

    tigro said:

    Default Re: E-cigs

    Hi all

    Recently found and tried a new website and it is so good I thought I would share it. They have old school favorite sweet flavours and others such as soft drinks. They do 5 for 20 which isnt too bad considering the quality. Site is below, I have also enclosed a discount voucher code which is still working from last December ! Let me know what you think.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    fbpromo10 is the code for 10% off
  2. prezzy's Avatar

    prezzy said:

    Default Re: E-cigs

    Anyone tried the nautilus atomiser? currently rocking the aspire bdc which is ok just wondering if the nautilus is worth the for the upgrade?

    Also using the Mrs Lord liquids they are fucking lovely - using the ginger nut, custard cream also the pontefract cake all very good. They are based a few miles away from me as well and she is real friendly no probs wanting to go collect direct etc

  3. tigro's Avatar

    tigro said:

    Default Re: E-cigs

    Whats the throat hit like from mrs lord? Which do you use?

    bought some liquid from wicked eliquid which was 18mg and the throat hit is non existent. Really disappointed.
  4. I Black Belt's Avatar

    I Black Belt said:

    Default Re: E-cigs

    Quote Originally Posted by tigro View Post
    Whats the throat hit like from mrs lord? Which do you use?

    bought some liquid from wicked eliquid which was 18mg and the throat hit is non existent. Really disappointed.
    What's it comprised of? Vg/PG ratio? - Have you a variable voltage battery you could try it with and a new/clean coil?
  5. tigro's Avatar

    tigro said:

    Default Re: E-cigs

    Not sure, it doesnt state on their website. Ive tried with my VV battery and another normal non VV battery. Tried different atomisers and still the same.

    Ive had this in 24mg before and it was fine. Might send an email to them and see what they say.
  6. tigro's Avatar

    tigro said:

    Default Re: E-cigs

    Found a few more old school sweet flavours on tripp hammer website. Not used him personally but he has rave reviews on the vaping forums.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  7. ilscuro's Avatar

    ilscuro said:

    Default Re: E-cigs

    I've just beet told off by the manager in my local Wetherspoons for using my ecig he said they're dangerous and not allowed in the pub, WTF

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  8. tigro's Avatar

    tigro said:

    Default Re: E-cigs

    Its probably company policy or down to managers discretion. Personally I dont use mine other than at work and at home.
  9. shawry's Avatar

    shawry said:

    Default Re: E-cigs

    Quote Originally Posted by ilscuro View Post
    I've just beet told off by the manager in my local Wetherspoons for using my ecig he said they're dangerous and not allowed in the pub, WTF

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Most pubs I know don't allow them tbh

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  10. prezzy's Avatar

    prezzy said:

    Default Re: E-cigs

    Quote Originally Posted by tigro View Post
    Whats the throat hit like from mrs lord? Which do you use?

    bought some liquid from wicked eliquid which was 18mg and the throat hit is non existent. Really disappointed.
    The ones I have from Mrs Lord are a bit hit and miss on the throat hit to be honest, they taste fucking lovely though

    Ones I have atm are the 18mg ones although have just ordered a load of 12mg trying to drop it a bit.

  11. Conkers's Avatar

    Conkers said:

    Default Re: E-cigs

    I ordered from triphammer (12mg), Fruit pastilles, wham bar, Toffifee & Fizzy Cola Bottles.. Only tried the fruit pastilles so far (arrived today) but it's 1st class. Nice & smooth with amazing after taste.