Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Serious Tia Sharp search: Body found in grandmother's house

Tia Sharp search: Body found in grandmother's house

The BBC's Ben Ando: "They are warning people not to approach Stuart Hazell"

Police searching for the missing schoolgirl Tia Sharp have found a body in her grandmother's south London home.
    The Metropolitan Police said the body was found following a search of the property in New Addington, Croydon, earlier.
    The 12-year-old has been missing since last Friday.
    Police are seeking Stuart Hazell, 37, the partner of Tia's grandmother Christine Sharp, and have asked people to call 999 rather than approach him.
    No arrests have been made.
    The body is yet to be identified but Tia's family has been informed.
    The BBC's Ben Ando said police sources said they had yet to determine how long the body had been at the property.

Hundreds of residents helped in the search for Tia
    Officers had cordoned off the area around the house at about noon to carry out a forensic search, which the Met had said could take up to two days.
    Earlier, officers with a police dog spent about 30 minutes in the house.
    Tia's uncle, grandmother and Mr Hazell had all made emotional appeals to find the schoolgirl.
    It is understood the schoolgirl regularly visited her grandmother's house and was believed to have been at the property alone with Mr Hazell the night before she disappeared.
    Mr Hazell, who said he was not the last person to see the girl after she left the house, was questioned by police on Wednesday, but then released.

At the scene - Sarah White - BBC News

Grieving friends and local people gathered outside Tia Sharp's mother's house when news of the discovery of a body spread this evening.
    Natalie Sharp, 31, is believed to have left the house in Mitcham earlier. This was before the shocking news broke that a body had been found in Tia's grandmother Christine Sharp's house in nearby New Addington, in Croydon.
    While handfuls of locals gathered in the road outside Mrs Sharp's house, more people pulled up in cars, some revealing Tia's missing person appeal posters.
    Many greeted each other with a hug. While children played with a football in the street, some residents looked angry as they gesticulated while talking with police officers.
    The assembled press pack respected the volatility of the local mood by merely sitting in their cars and watching the scene unfold.

He claimed Tia set off for the Whitgift shopping centre in Croydon last Friday to buy flip-flops, having spent Thursday night alone with him while her grandmother was at work.
    His sister, Sarah Parrat, said she did not believe her brother was involved and suspected "he is probably in a pub somewhere trying to get his head around it".
    Alston Millington, 32, who lives nearby, said: "It is such sad news. I live just around the corner and can't believe it."
    Following Tia's disappearance, a Facebook campaign was launched to find her and about 200 people helped police comb a woodland near the house.
    Before officers sealed the house earlier on Friday to carry out a search, Mrs Sharp was seen to leave the property with police in plain clothes.
    At the time she said the missing girl's mother, Natalie, was "in bits" and that she did not know where she was as "she needed to get away".
    She said all family members had done their "own little separate bit" to help in the search, including Mr Hazell, but she did not know where he was.
    Mrs Sharp also added: "He knows the finger has been pointed at him.
    "He knows this and it's been really hard for him."

The area around the house was cordoned off to carry out forensic search
    In an interview on Thursday with ITV News, Mr Hazell issued a plea to Tia to come home.
    Referring to the finger being pointed at him, he said: "Well, if they believe what they read in the papers, they can believe whatever they like because I know deep down in my heart that Tia walked out of my house, she walked out of there."
    Asked about his history, he replied: "Everyone's got a shady past. My previous has nothing to do with it."
    Croydon Central MP Gavin Barwell praised the support offered to the family and said the discovery of the body was "a huge blow".
    "The police have yet to formally confirm that the body is Tia's, yet this devastating development will come as a huge blow to her family and the community in New Addington, all of whom have worked tirelessly to try to find her over the past week," he added.

Source

More fucked up shit in the UK...

DJ OD

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Tia Sharp search: Body found in grandmother's house

FYI he has been arrested

Tia: Stuart Hazell Arrested After Body Found
    A member of the public raises the alarm after spotting the key suspect in the disappearance of a missing schoolgirl.

9:22pm UK, Friday 10 August 2012
    PlayLiveNew Addington

Live Stream: Manhunt After Body Found In Tia Case

• Email

Police have arrested Stuart Hazell on suspicion of murder after a body was found in the search for missing schoolgirl Tia Sharp.
    A manhunt was launched earlier for Hazell, Tia's step-grandfather, after the discovery at the house of the girl's grandmother in New Addington.
    A Scotland Yard spokesman said Hazell, 37, was arrested in a public place at 8.25pm in the south London borough of Merton after he was identified by a member of the public.
    "He is currently in custody at a south London police station," he added.
    Authorities had warned the public not to approach Hazell.
    A murder investigation was launched after the body was found at Christine Sharp's house, where Tia was last seen on August 3.
    Hazell, who spent the night before alone with Tia, is believed to have been the last person to see her.
    Hazell was interviewed as a key witness earlier this week but then released.
    "The likelihood is that it must be Tia's body," says Sky's crime correspondent Martin Brunt.

http://news.sky.com/story/971196/tia...ter-body-found

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

hasnt be charged, been arrested on suspicion of murder as it says above

Thanks
    Karma Level

To be honest i thpught all along somone close to home must have done somthing, also earlier on whem they searched the house there was a picture of the police dog coming out of the house with a toy in its mouth, to me it said they found somthing then or the dog picked up a scent.
    also the police went into the house with a ladder so i suppose they found a bodyn in the loft

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Going missing says it all after he killed her.

Hope thae twat gets his ass shagged and the guilt stays with him for the rest of his life.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The media interview he did was very telling I thought....no eye contact whatsoever when answering the awkward questions.

Thanks
    Karma Level

fook me he an old 37 looking fucker. i said to the wife he looks about 45 ish..hope for me yet at 44,
    hope the fucker gets it up his ars every day for the rest of his life the cunt.(innocent till proven guilty).......

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

wor lass said he used to be the boyfriend of the mother, and is now the boyfriend of the grandmother....the smart money is on him trying to go for all 3 generations, then realising what he has done, and murdered in a panic.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tronads View Post
    wor lass said he used to be the boyfriend of the mother, and is now the boyfriend of the grandmother....the smart money is on him trying to go for all 3 generations, then realising what he has done, and murdered in a panic.
    Either that or the sick cunt was trying to sell her virginity to finance his drugs.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks to 4me2

Nikki (12th August 2012)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

i dont understand why relatives are so supportive of him - there werent too many people capable of murdering her, given that it was likely to have happened in the house.

i reckon its not just him...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Im hearing the grandmother has been arrested, and also a neighbour.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tia Sharp murder: Gran's partner Stuart Hazell charged

The partner of Tia Sharp's grandmother has been charged with murdering the 12-year-old.
    Tia was reported missing on 3 August having last been seen at her grandmother Christine Sharp's home in New Addington, Croydon.
    On Friday police found her body at Ms Sharp's house.
    Stuart Hazell, 37, was arrested that evening in Merton, south London. He has been charged with Tia's murder and will appear before magistrates later.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19221851

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

When someone is caught bang to rights, committing such a heinous crime as this, then i can't see any reason why they shouldn't be hanged, and i include the grandmother if she is found to be complicit in the crime.

2 Thanks given to ilscuro

littlebilly1 (12th August 2012),  XBOX4LIFE (12th August 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I would cheerfully put the cunt to death if it was someone I knew or particularly family but the death penalty? absolutely not, we just have to accept that we should keep them alive, that's a principal I will never eschew.
    Let's face it though, his life is going horrible, both in his own head and repeatedly in whatever Prison he serves his sentence, and that's a very good thing.
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I accept your point of view blaggard but i couldn't disagree more, you think someone who could commit such a terrible crime will really feel remorse? i doubt it, people like this don't deserve to breathe the same air we do, and i don't want my taxes used to keep him alive in prison, where more than likely he will live a life of luxury, albeit in confinement.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ilscuro View Post
    I accept your point of view blaggard but i couldn't disagree more, you think someone who could commit such a terrible crime will really feel remorse? i doubt it, people like this don't deserve to breathe the same air we do, and i don't want my taxes used to keep him alive in prison, where more than likely he will live a life of luxury, albeit in confinement.
    I think you'll find that apart from Sociopaths and / or Psychopaths (maybe some other defined illnesses) people DO feel remorse. Far too many wrong convictions through history to make the Death Penalty viable, Killing is wrong.
    If the perpetrator expressed a desire to commit suicide then that should be accommodated but then I think we should all have that right.

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

What if technology reached a point where it could definitively prove, outright, that the person was guilty. Would the death penalty be viable then?

Regardless of wether these people feel remorse or not, in my opinion you sacrifice all your "human" rights as soon as you take another life. A punishment to fit the crime.

This might appear barbaric to some, but as ilscuro said, why should the public pay for the upkeep of these criminals?

If a prisoner expressed interest in committing suicide why wouldnt this be considered murder too? He clearly wasn't in the right state of mind when he/she took a life, why should we expect he/she is in the right frame of mind when he requested suicide?

Thanks
    Karma Level

As a single parent of two young girls I would ask why on earth would a parent allow there daughter to mix with the likes of this evil man whom had over 30 convictions and one been a machete attack???

Also been a known drug dealer.my ex wife took my daughter to a drug dealers house without my knowledge once and if that scumbag had been raided while my daughter was there she would of been taken into care.

All too often this happens but call it extreme i vet any parent to my best knowledge Before I allow my children in there house.

R.i.p Tia x

Thanks to barrysmith

Karoline (12th August 2012)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zippeyrude View Post
    i dont understand why relatives are so supportive of him - there werent too many people capable of murdering her, given that it was likely to have happened in the house.

i reckon its not just him...
    A guy in my town has recently been convicted of raping his daughter when she was seven years old. She is now 21 and one of three daughters. The mother has supported her husband throughout instead of being there for the girls. The three daughters and the mothers own two sisters don't talk to her anymore. She is now on her own because the husband is locked up for 14 years. The mother and father are religious hypocrites always quoting god and the bible. I can only think that the mother was brainwashed by her husband to remain supportive of him when it is clear that he was guilty. They even found images on his computer so there was no question of him being innocent. It just doesn't make sense to me. (">